Idaho phone companies hope to stop 'D...

Idaho phone companies hope to stop 'Do Not Call' list

There are 1 comment on the KBCI CBS 2 story from Jan 20, 2013, titled Idaho phone companies hope to stop 'Do Not Call' list. In it, KBCI CBS 2 reports that:

BOISE, Idaho- Phone companies aim to lift Idaho's 13-year-old restriction forbidding them from cold-calling existing customers, arguing it's crippling their ability to market high-speed Internet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBCI CBS 2.

Dave Hammond

Lewiston, ID

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I find it very annoying when these companies continue to call me; I am really not that interested in hearing about the garbage they try to shove down my throat all times of the day.
And many of them call me at least four times a day; you would think if I told them that I am not interested they would get the point.
If the Do Not Call List is done away with; it will be the consumer that suffers not those that are trying to sell you something you don't want or even need in the first place.
I know that people have to make a living; but get real! Bothering people all hours of the day is stupid.
Several people work all night and the last thing they want is someone calling them just so they can sell them something.
I got a phone call from some creep at three in the morning, trying to sell me siding for my house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meridian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do some Idahoans really hate Californians and o... (Jan '09) Oct 18 LincolnSaidIDidWhat 28
News Jennifer Lopez just can't quit Marc Anthony Oct 12 alashi 60
Review: Aldape Sprinkler Service (Mar '13) Oct 7 disco 17
News Viewers really respond to dog shooting story, d... (Apr '10) Sep '16 Steve 3
News Are Californians The Root Of Idaho's Evils? (May '06) Sep '16 El Kabong 3,262
News Human Rights Campaign Ranks Boise (Barely) Abov... (Dec '15) Jul '16 Steven 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun '16 spoon 10

Meridian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Meridian Mortgages