"Should I publish an e-book?"

"Should I publish an e-book?"

There are 1 comment on the www.dailykos.com story from Jan 25, 2013, titled "Should I publish an e-book?". In it, www.dailykos.com reports that:

I'm out to produce an ebook and need some feedback. Would anyone like to read yet another book on writing, Amy-style? (I think anyone who's gone from housecleaning to professional writing has a story to tell) ... or, a fun book about Idaho and my Idaho experience..born very much an Easterner, then winding up writing for the rodeo and interviewing completely interesting Westerners...and doing Western stuff. That one would include Idaho recipes from VIPs, restaurant and lodging reviews, plus first hand accounts of adventures.
writes Amy Larson, a freelancer based in Nampa, Idaho.

While it is always interesting for me to guide authors to the best outlets, has the e-book bubble burst, as this article suggests? asks Harold Underdown, author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Children's Books.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dailykos.com.

“Absolutely”

Since: Feb 09

Spread around the west

#1 Jan 25, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meridian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do some Idahoans really hate Californians and o... (Jan '09) Sat Idaho4life 40
News Feds: Homeless Have a Right to Sleep Outside (Aug '15) May 26 Nigel Thornwasp 3
The Last Post Wins!!!! (Feb '11) May 24 Princess Hey 21
CBH homes, are they really bad builder or just ... (Jan '07) May 22 Perelli 76
Are there Racist in Idaho? (Jan '09) May 19 Gypsy Nomad 566
Any one know Michael James Carberry? (Dec '09) May 14 anon 11
News Joy Behar leaving 'The View' (Mar '13) May 12 mnc 49

Meridian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Meridian Mortgages