First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Texas City

#71 Mar 24, 2012
natefunk wrote:
<quoted text>
They certainly aren't friendly to blacks, Moron.
Actually, in my experience, the blacks are the unfriendly ones, acting like they are owed something because they are black. Most white people have got over the whole racist thing.

Since: Oct 08

Texas City

#72 Mar 24, 2012
natefunk wrote:
<quoted text>
These people hold their state flag in the same esteem as the us flag. They are the only state that is allowed to fly it at the full mast with the us flag.
Not true, any state flag can fly at the same height as the US flag, provided it is on a different flagpole. The idea that texas flag is somehow special is just a texan urban legend
natefunk wrote:
<quoted text>There are a few gem areas like Austin though that don't have that problem because of the diversity.
Houston, dallas, san antonio are all more diverse than austin is racially speaking. If you hate the other areas of texas because they are more politically diverse (and austin is almost all liberal ) then that means you have a problem, not the rest of the state.
MrT93

Knoxville, TN

#73 Jan 28, 2013
natefunk wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize this is a really old thread but I must bash Texans wherever I see their non-existent honor being defended.
When the ratio is about 10 to 1 that is pretty dang close to all.
I guess the politically correct term would be majority. Just remember, George Bush is your gauge for the average Texan.
I have lived here for ten years and seen nothing but the utmost stupidity and arrogance. It's mostly arrogance. You are an outcast if you aren't from here. You are corrected and treated as stupid when you pronounce things CORRECTLY. I have had it happen numerous
times from several different people. When they go to other areas they insult a persons area to their face as if somehow it is a universal truth that Texas is better than everywhere else. And somehow they are doing you a favor by telling you. I'm not saying you can't like where you are from and even tell someone else you like where you are from just don't be an asshole.
They think everything started here just because the advertising caters to their arrogance. For example, Dairy Queen advertises: DQ that's what I like about Texas. They freaking started in the mid west!! Another is Ford is the best in Texas. Ford is shit! The crown vic is their only car that is consistently reliable. Yet all hardcore Texans MUST have one. Because it's the best in Texas. I actually heard someone say they only buy them for the quality. There are far too many more to mention here.
These people hold their state flag in the same esteem as the us flag. They are the only state that is allowed to fly it at the full mast with the us flag. They also think it's cool to be an asshole and even take pride in their stupidity. The schools here REQUIRE Texas history to be taught instead of putting more money into the useful subjects. That's why their test scores hang at the bottom of the list. Always in the bottom 10. There are a few gem areas like Austin though that don't have that problem because of the diversity.
I have only met a few Texans I like.
I will now name a few that have at least been reported to be nice people.
Sandra Bullock
Don Henly
Chuck Norris but that is just because he is Chuck Norris
Johnny Cash
And the forever awesome John Wayne. Who I have been told had a personality very similar to that of most of his parts.
Tommy Lee Jones. Just kidding. He is a complete asshole. He actually lives in my area. This butt head got angry at a little kid that recognized him for asking for an autograph.
Not sure yet about billy bob thornton haven't really heard anything about him. Any who! I know this is a short list and there are more, just not that many. And if you feel like responding, "why do you live their if you hate them so much?" It's because my family moved here 10 years a go with no forewarning of the stupidity and because the unemployment rate is the lowest in the country, especially with all the tech jobs in my sweet little gem, that is Austin.
Actually Johnny Cash is from Arkansas. Do not give Texans something else that they can try and brag about. I spent a summer in Texas for my job and I hated it. Almost everyone that I met, was arrogant and held Texas above every other state. I felt insulted when someone couldn't tell the difference between a Tennessee dialect and a Texas because I would never in my life move to the state or even claim to be from Texas. Good God, everywhere I looked there was a lone star insignia.
Anton

Houston, TX

#74 Feb 19, 2013
ron wrote:
<quoted text>there not rebecca are you familiar with a dominican or cape verdian festival if so can you please explain its just that i dont know to much about boise so seeing if anyone knows
Allntexans are one bid dimb smelly cow manure!
Anton

Houston, TX

#75 Feb 19, 2013
All Texans are one BIG,DUMB, Horse Manure! If god intended a one singular place where dumb,selfish,stupid,idiots TEXAS IS the place.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#76 Feb 21, 2013
Anton wrote:
All Texans are one BIG,DUMB, Horse Manure! If god intended a one singular place where dumb,selfish,stupid,idiots TEXAS IS the place.
I can only say that my Dad retired to Galveston and it's a great beach town. I am moving ASAP. Lots of jobs and things to do. Beats NC, right now.
waco1909

Houston, TX

#77 Feb 21, 2013
Anton seems to be a bit, shall we say, intellectually challenged.Better yet, retarded.Now that I've dispensed with that moron, down to business.The GDP of Texas is over one trillion dollars.The population of Houston is more than the entire state of IDAHO.The last time I was in Idaho,I met around nine people.These nine people had a total number of around three teeth each.Impressive.Their total IQ was a smaller number than their teeth.Impressive, once again.
waco1909

Houston, TX

#78 Feb 21, 2013
MrT93 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Johnny Cash is from Arkansas. Do not give Texans something else that they can try and brag about. I spent a summer in Texas for my job and I hated it. Almost everyone that I met, was arrogant and held Texas above every other state. I felt insulted when someone couldn't tell the difference between a Tennessee dialect and a Texas because I would never in my life move to the state or even claim to be from Texas. Good God, everywhere I looked there was a lone star insignia.
Insecure much? You whining little toad.Your state is as useless as tits on a boar hog.I used to live in Hurricane Mills, and brother, it was like living in Bug Tussel.The best thing about TENNESSEE, is that it's so small you're out of that hick state in no time.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#79 Feb 21, 2013
Now that my locator is fixed, you losers can see where I live.The jealous bitches on this forum are amazing.Tennessee ERNIE Ford, why don't you take your sniveling carcass back to little Tennessee where you belong,

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#80 Feb 21, 2013
These people are mired in jealousy, so sad.
Confirm Texans are STUPID

Wenzhou, China

#81 Sep 18, 2014
I am Mauritian. Right now teaching English to Chinese in China. I should admit that I think Americans are stupids. I have some white blond Texan colleagues. Well, it seems they are here , just because of that!!! Idiots who speak only one language which they picked up from their environment while growing up. What's more funny is that they can't even speak it properly. By the way, I understand and read, write and speak 5 languages from very different parts of the world with various degree of fluency. English is just one of them and I am, currently, learning Chinese!!!
TheRealZeke

United States

#82 Sep 20, 2014
Cody Mcfarlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, in my experience, the blacks are the unfriendly ones, acting like they are owed something because they are black. Most white people have got over the whole racist thing.
Yes. They no longer feel degraded by their treatment at the hads of blacks.

You are an effing idiot.
TheRealZeke

United States

#83 Sep 20, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Insecure much? You whining little toad.Your state is as useless as tits on a boar hog.I used to live in Hurricane Mills, and brother, it was like living in Bug Tussel.The best thing about TENNESSEE, is that it's so small you're out of that hick state in no time.
And you are the tits on the boar
Quisnos Republic

Spokane, WA

#84 Oct 10, 2014
Waco 1909> what is your problem as you dont fit into the same group Zeke is from. these are sites for discussion not to see who you can conquer. All of you this is standard Hegelian dialectic being promoted here by a group of agents in the NSA circle of dis-information. weed out the ones who want to take issue with all of what you say. http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/05/dialecti...
We havent time to argue about small minded issues from small minded people for the issues soon will embroil us all.
if you wish i will teach how co-intel pro is used and how you can control it.
TheRealZeke

United States

#85 Oct 10, 2014
Quisnos Republic wrote:
Waco 1909> what is your problem as you dont fit into the same group Zeke is from. these are sites for discussion not to see who you can conquer. All of you this is standard Hegelian dialectic being promoted here by a group of agents in the NSA circle of dis-information. weed out the ones who want to take issue with all of what you say. http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/05/dialecti...
We havent time to argue about small minded issues from small minded people for the issues soon will embroil us all.
if you wish i will teach how co-intel pro is used and how you can control it.
Regarding your first point-- I have as much right--nay, obligation-- to post responses to posts which reek of unstubstantiated conspiracy theories.

It is clear that you have no idea what Hegel had in mind. His ideas are disturbing, but not for the reasons suggested in the site written by the moronic mother-daughter nonsense you have referenced. The least you could have done is to reference a more reputable source like the Stanford Encyclopedia of philosophy

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/hegel/

Weed out those who take issue: no, the point is to point out what may be questionable arguments. You want no dialogue--you have as much intelliectual integrity as the leaders of ISIS or the Taliban. You cannot refute the claims of those who disagree with your infantile opinions, so you resort to character assasination. If you cannot see the fallacy in this, then you are truly half-educated.

Agents of the NSA? If they were truly out to get you, they would have done so already.

In a word. You have an inflated concept or your intelligence/wisdom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meridian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 3 hr Mondo Bondo 43
Lawmakers hear heated testimony about sex-orien... Tue The real zeke 6
Hundreds testify in Idaho Capitol for 'Add the ... Tue Evilgelicalling 9
Are Californians The Root Of Idaho's Evils? (May '06) Mon The real zeke 3,162
Arizonas Rich Rodregues tells all to cheer lead... Jan 18 Quisnos Republic 3
Media Blows Up Isolated Incidents of Police Abu... Jan 18 Quisnos Republic 22
Review: 24 Hour Boise Locksmith Jan 18 MRMan1 1
Meridian Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Meridian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:51 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:51AM
Will Russell Wilson do Dancing With The Stars if Seahawks win?
NBC Sports11:01 AM
Rob Gronkowski on Jeremy Lane saying he's not that good: "It may" tick me off
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
NFL11:52 AM
Gronkowski, Darrelle Revis won't take Seahawks' bait
NBC Sports12:41 PM
Vince Wilfork: Marshawn Lynch "hands down" the best running back in football