Texans Are Stupid
woru

United States

#21 Jun 18, 2009
succeed..... MUAHH HA HA!
HAHAHA

Truckee, CA

#22 Jun 18, 2009
Tennessee eats my TEXAN balls. You post on a forum, boasting your state, and you talk, and write like a f**cking monkey. Tell you what, hillbilly, speak for yourself. You're only making your state, and sadly, mine, look bad.

As for you tards who think all Texans are stupid, let's compare brain pans and find out.
TEXANS SUCKS

Houston, TX

#24 Jun 20, 2009
HAHAHA wrote:
Tennessee eats my TEXAN balls. You post on a forum, boasting your state, and you talk, and write like a f**cking monkey. Tell you what, hillbilly, speak for yourself. You're only making your state, and sadly, mine, look bad.
As for you tards who think all Texans are stupid, let's compare brain pans and find out.
TRY TO SHOVE THAT BIG RANCH UP YOUR ASS AND SEE IF IT FITS
TEXANS SUCKS

Houston, TX

#25 Jun 20, 2009
GIVE THAT BIG RANCH TEXAS BACK TO MEXICO REDNECK
TEXANS SUCKS

Houston, TX

#27 Jun 20, 2009
IS IT TRUE THAT LIVE IN TEXAS IS LIKE THAT TV SHOW "KING OF THE HILL" ?
YIP, YIP, YIP, YIP, YIP
TEXANS SUCKS

Houston, TX

#34 Jun 22, 2009
Why is it that every person in the Minuteman all look like hicks and rednecks? Why is it that most of the Members from the Minuteman come from states like Tennessee, Texas, Oklahoma, Kentucky the south.

You southerners bash allot of talk about succeeding the union, you talk trash to one another on saying Texas sucks, Kentucky sucks, Tennessee sucks, but yet you Hillbillies stand together creating a hick organization known as the minuteman. Why is it that most of you rednecks that live in miserable land, live under the conditions of poorness and poverty like Kentucky for example or Texas. Schools like A&M (Agriculture And Mechanics) are full of only ranchers that came from a redneck state. You southerners take allot of pride on where you are from like Tennessee and Kentucky, But yet you have this dominant race which is white(which don't take me racist because I am white myself.)

Most of your ancestors that came from Europe hates each and everyone of you for being Hicks and uneducated people like the Texans and the Tennesseans. You hicks and rednecks march proudly saying deport illegal aliens in New York City, then you have all these Europeans from Germany, Netherlands, the UK wanting to kick each and everyone of your asses. that shows that you people that take pride (Texans, Tennesseans, southerners) are hated and unwanted.

Why is it that when you Rednecks from Texas go to California and say deport illegal aliens, almost everyone ones to kick your ass including the sheriffs. But still you hicks want to succeed from the Union because of your racism, pride and stupidity. And most of you Tennesseans and Texans Minuteman stand in the same political Party known as the Republican Party.

You Texans have that third Reich State which you Texans believe that every American should acknowledge that state as the Holly Muslim Mecca land deliver by GOD. The same for Tennessee goes to and all these Hick states. Why is it that states where there is Multiculturalism like Massachusetts or New York, everyone adores that state,( not like the Texans or the hicks) You have business running, friendly people socializing, all the prestige Universities are located there and where fame is made. America would be better off having each low Hick state like Tennessee Texas and all the other hick states, to succeed from the Union. You People don't understand what is the definition of Democracy, You people don't even know who are the founding fathers of America. Most of you Rednecks from Texas still believe that General Lee is the Founding Father of America. Besides you people from Texas and Tennessee (Hick rednecks states) bring a great shame and embarrassment to America. The day when all the redneck states succeed from the Union, You hicks could all bring back your hick Minuteman Organization to your own state like Texas, Hear that country hick Music you all Love to listen, and bring as much as racism, poverty, misery, pride, and corruption as much as possible.

You could even all get drunk and shoot each other and make a fool of one another. Of course people from all over the Globe will all laugh at you Minuteman hicks from Texas and the south (
Including the USA will laugh at the Minuteman) for proving how savage you southern hick Minuteman are and how uneducated you rednecks Minuteman are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

See every hick Minuteman member in the back ground, they all come from a hick state like Tennessee or Texas.

Since: Oct 08

Texas City

#36 Jul 2, 2009
Tennessee isnt that great really, every state has issues.

As for "Texans sucks, seriously shut up. Most americans are against illegal immigration, not just southerners. You trying to make it a race issue is ignorant, If the europeans want to kick our asses for it we should send the illegals there...OH WAIT, they deport their illegal immigrants, just like we should be doing. In california most people are so sickeningly liberal they will try to kick anyones ass that dosnt agree with their idiology. Its not racism, its the law. Illegal immigration is ILLEGAL. I know you likely are too deluded to see that. The northeast isnt too respected either. You are just a brainwashed liberal hippy, if you like california or the northeast so damn much go there. We in texas border mexico
Texans r Farmers

Monrovia, CA

#37 Aug 23, 2009
HAHAHA wrote:
Hey why won't you choke on your Texan balls until it is wasted.

I am assuming you must be a country boy or a farm boy attending A&M surrounded by white ranchers. You must be living in a big Ranch.

Gett-e-up now. Go ahead and succeed from the Union.

Be the laughing stock of your own farming nation. Hey, did you lose your virginity by mating with a cattle or a donkey. I doubt Mexico would even want to take back a land full of white ranchers.
Kurtz

Temecula, CA

#38 Aug 25, 2009
the correct word, as used by literate people, is SECEDE.
Precision of language indicates precision of thought..........
Kurtz

Temecula, CA

#39 Aug 25, 2009
the word is SECEDE.
Please do it ASAP!
Kurtz

Temecula, CA

#40 Aug 25, 2009
the correct word is SECEDE.
Please secede ASAP!
Tennessee

Boise, ID

#41 Aug 26, 2009
I was born and raised in Tennessee and I have lived in lots of places and trust me there are dumb and smart people in every state.You can look smarter if thats important to you maybe you could learn to spell before you start calling people stupid! I love Tennessee and I am proud to be from Knoxville Tennessee!!! Go big orange!!
Americans are asses

Lakewood, CA

#42 Sep 1, 2009
Orales putos.

What kind of peace proposals do you gringos mean.

You hate each other, You gringos talk about leaving from the Union, Then F*ckin do it. No body in Mexico loves America. You Gringos stold our Terrotories, You gringos hate on everybody in the globe and you gringos invade countries like Iraq. chinga soy's madres, Stupid Americans. You Americans are one of the most stupidest people in the globe.

Ustedes son rednecks e haters. F*ck the USA. Los sotros Mexicanos don't hate on each other. We are more united then you gringos are.

You putos son pendjeros e racistas. F*ck Your minuteman people and f*ck every American in the USA

VIVA MEXICO PUTOS

http://aftermathnews.files.wordpress.com/2007...
Americans are asses

Lakewood, CA

#43 Sep 1, 2009
Orale putos

What kind of a peace proposals are you gringos taliking about

You gringos talk about having peace with the middle east. But yet, you gringos where the ones who invaded Iraq for no reasons. Then you gringos start hating on each other and want to leave the Union.

not only you putos hate on each other, But you gringos hate on other countries. Chinga soy's madres, who the f*ck even told you gringos where in charge of the world. What have you Americans done

You killed Martin Luther King

You stuck your noses in Vietnam

Pendjero, then you gringos hate on Mexicans and start your own racist groups. F*ck America. Stupid Americans, usedes son ignorantes.

No body even like America, we all hate you for being tontos, You gringos even stold our lands.

And thats what you refer to a peace proposal?

F*Ck everone in the Minuteman and F*ck ever American living in the USA

VIVA MEXICO PUTOS

Kurtz

Temecula, CA

#44 Sep 2, 2009
Easy on the horse tranquilizer there, ess-ay...............
Minuteman

Fullerton, CA

#45 Sep 3, 2009
Americans are asses wrote:
Orale putos
What kind of a peace proposals are you gringos taliking about
You gringos talk about having peace with the middle east. But yet, you gringos where the ones who invaded Iraq for no reasons. Then you gringos start hating on each other and want to leave the Union.
not only you putos hate on each other, But you gringos hate on other countries. Chinga soy's madres, who the f*ck even told you gringos where in charge of the world. What have you Americans done
You killed Martin Luther King
You stuck your noses in Vietnam
Pendjero, then you gringos hate on Mexicans and start your own racist groups. F*ck America. Stupid Americans, usedes son ignorantes.
No body even like America, we all hate you for being tontos, You gringos even stold our lands.
And thats what you refer to a peace proposal?
F*Ck everone in the Minuteman and F*ck ever American living in the USA
VIVA MEXICO PUTOS
Dear Mexican Revolutionist

Rather hating on the USA, Why not fix your Mexican Nation and end the crimes in Juarez. The act of invading Iraq was the act of ending terrorism, We are a peaceful nation, We don't have any region in the USA that is similar to Juarez Mexico.

By far you're no different from any of your revolutionist friends in your Great Mexico Nation, No wonder why you hear in the news of crimes and corruptionism in Mexico. In still you hate on us Americans and refer to us as "Gringos", But yet, your amigos smuggle into this Country illegally an majority of the times you find them in Home Depot industries looking for a job. But still you say Mexico is the Greatest Nation that there is.

You see your amigos in TV cheering "Mexico", but isn't Mexico a third world country with a corruptive Government System. Why is it that in this Great Nation of the United States, You always see these so call Mexicans protesting about having an American Dream, Why not create a Mexican Dream and focus on Improving Mexico. The more Mexican revolutionist that there is, the more poorer and corruptive Government System there will be in Mexico, ever planning on emailing Jim Gilchrist and discussing about how Great Mexico really is ? or what about paying a visit to your friends in the Immigration Patrol .

http://www.ice.gov/
Supid alabamian

Huntsville, AL

#46 Sep 9, 2009
Texas is awesome. Tenn. sucks. Your gov. is a idiot.
Taildragger

West Liberty, KY

#48 Sep 13, 2009
Supid alabamian wrote:
Texas is awesome. Tenn. sucks. Your gov. is a idiot.
Texas is the bomb,man, the best steaks in the world, the best lil' ol band from the mighty lone-star state, did I say,Mexican food, about that shack outside Lagrange...just let me know if ya wanna go!!!TAILDRAGGER WORLDWIDE, BABIES!
Lou dogg

Sunnyvale, CA

#49 Sep 16, 2009
You just mad cuz boise cant beat no southern team all 4 got yall dont qualify with the big boys.- shut up- long horns 4 life
Longhorns three and o

Huntsville, AL

#50 Sep 20, 2009
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meridian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best pizza? Wed Itchy 3
southwest airlines airplane hovering in mid-air?? (Sep '12) Wed RaptorNoises 73
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun 24 spoon 10
Steven Tryon Jun 22 Dee Dee 3
the walls shook and Jun 22 C-Bergstrom 2
Poll Should Judge Carolyn Minder resign? (Dec '15) Jun 18 Guest 6
CBH homes, are they really bad builder or just ... (Jan '07) Jun 16 Sandy Wyatt 72

Meridian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Meridian Mortgages