Amy Carter Lyster, Active Fairfield C...

Amy Carter Lyster, Active Fairfield Club Member

There are 4 comments on the The Daily Fairfield story from Apr 16, 2011, titled Amy Carter Lyster, Active Fairfield Club Member. In it, The Daily Fairfield reports that:

Amy Carter Lyster of Fairfield died April 6 at the age of 97. Lyster was an active member of many organizations around Fairfield, most notably as a co-founder of the Bridgeport branch of Planned Parenthood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Fairfield.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 16, 2011
May the Lord bless Amy and keep her close.

Location hidden

#2 Jul 12, 2011
Good luck to Amy. It is bedtime for Tippy and her fish and myself, and to all, a good night.
MRS AVA

Greenville, SC

#3 Jul 13, 2011
I think her luck ran out as she passsed away.

Location hidden

#4 Jul 13, 2011
I believe that Amy life is better in Heaven then on Earth. Good Morning America. How are you? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meriden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a Wilson santiago Mar 11 KING9771 1
News Master Plan Could Cost Half What Was Originally... Mar 9 Michael Lenihan 1
News Pratt & Whitney Threatens To Shut Down Cheshire... (Jul '09) Mar 5 G Carter 87
News 'My Bar' To Move (Mar '08) Feb 26 Ryan R 45
News Faces Drug Charges (Aug '08) Jan '17 Mt Vernon Rd resi... 15
News The Amusing History Of Savin Rock, From 1870 To... (Jul '07) Jan '17 CTguy1955 91
Review: Altaquip (Nov '09) Dec '16 GRITS chick 9

Meriden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Meriden Mortgages