arrest of meriden's health director

arrest of meriden's health director

Posted in the Meriden Forum

xarmy77

Dracut, MA

#1 May 29, 2010
Is anybody as outraged as I am that this woman has
been arrested three times for shoplifting and is still allowed to hold her position with the City of
Meriden?
xarmy77

Dracut, MA

#2 May 30, 2010
Politically connected in Meriden and Wallingford.
Still has her high-paying job, still has her RN.
How many times has she REALLY been caught and let go? How many times has she NOT been caught?

WAY TO GO, Meriden. Way to go, Vumbaco!
xarmy77

Dracut, MA

#3 May 30, 2010
This woman has enforcement power to close restaurants and food emporiums, even while she SHOPLIFTING at Shaws and Shoprite.

WAY TO GO, Meriden. Way to go, Vumbaco.
xarmy77

Dracut, MA

#4 May 30, 2010
How much money does Meriden pay Beth Vumbaco even
while she's out SHOPLIFTING? There are unemployed
and needy citizens who do not SHOPLIFT who could
benefit from that money?

What are Meriden taxes like these days?
xarmy77

Dracut, MA

#5 May 30, 2010
Beth Vumbaco, RN? I think not.

Beth Vumbaco, SHOPLIFTER, multiple arrests for
SHOPLIFTING, Director of Public Health for the
City of Meriden, sticky fingers and politically
connected.
Yo Dept of Public health

Killingworth, CT

#6 Jun 3, 2010
The state of connecticut public health dept. should get involved.
Yo Dept of Public health

Waterbury, CT

#7 Jun 6, 2010
xarmy77 wrote:
This woman has enforcement power to close restaurants and food emporiums, even while she SHOPLIFTING at Shaws and Shoprite.
WAY TO GO, Meriden. Way to go, Vumbaco.
Talk about conflict of interest!
Angry

Meriden, CT

#8 Jun 15, 2010
Anyone every think about the staff who work under her? Poor people.
So stealing is ok I guess

Meriden, CT

#9 Jun 22, 2010
I love the comment, "since so much time has lapsed between" Do they really think there was no stealing in between incidents??? I think not, she just never got caught.
xarmy77

Dracut, MA

#10 Jun 26, 2010
She is still employed by The City of Meriden even
while hundreds of Meriden taxpayers are out of work
through no fault of their own. Other than a few lines in The Record Journal this has been kept relatively low key. I wonder what makes this woman
so "special?"
Angry

Meriden, CT

#11 Jun 30, 2010
I just don't get this. If someone is an alcoholic, goes throught treatment, stays sober for 9 years and then falls off the wagon and kills someone while driving drunk, that person is punished, they go to jail, most likely for like. They do not call it an illness, they call it a crime to drive drunk. The alcoholism may be an illness, but killing someone while driving drunk is a crime and they are punish. Where is her punishment for her crime? A fine? What is that? She represents the City of Meriden at large at state meetings, she is an embarassment to other Health Directors who work hard to do their jobs each day and keep good reputations for their communities.
Tax Payer

Meriden, CT

#12 Aug 3, 2010
Tax payer dollars support this women's salary. I think the tax payers of Meriden should have been able to decide her fate. As a tax payer of Meriden, I think this City is a joke. Karma, it is coming to all who are playing the game.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 5, 2010
It's getting to the point where nothing shocks me anymore in this town.Meriden is now full of shoplifters. Just add one more to the list of hundreds that get arrested for this crime 100 times before they even go to jail 1 day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meriden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Relics Of Retail (Feb '08) Apr 27 JustBob 34
loser Ben plourde ruining our town (Sep '15) Apr 20 Anonymous73 4
Nicole Facin,rotten hearted scorned woman Apr 20 Anonymous73 4
News Word Watch: How To Pronounce Connecticut Words (Jun '08) Apr 11 Fairfield guy 10
News The Amusing History Of Savin Rock, From 1870 To... (Jul '07) Apr 5 Disapointed 90
News FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Mar '16 vietnamvet1969 20
Election Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Mar '16 LogisticsAnalyst 821
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Meriden Mortgages