Single mom with two jobs still pursue...

Single mom with two jobs still pursues her degree

There are 2 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Oct 23, 2007, titled Single mom with two jobs still pursues her degree. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

“Even if I graduate carrying a cane, I will do it, God willing”

Ivonne Vargas, 45, is attending Camden County College to get the associate's degree that will lead her toward a bachelor's degree in preschool education. via CourierPostOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

Chicken Pot Pie

Riverside, NJ

#1 Oct 31, 2007
Good for her! She is a great role model for Latina women, especially for us who are stay-at-home Moms. This gives us hope we can do it once the kids are old enough to be in school or take care of themselves for a few hours.
1234unique

Nashville, TN

#2 Jan 18, 2008
u doing real good my millsberry name is 1234unique im gone need you to get me 1 of them luey vaton pures ok ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merchantville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CMD Gear3 (Mar '14) 22 hr Ant 1,170
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Mother Mcreeeeee 20,096
News The urban prepper: Learning from Atlantic City'... Wed SurvivalsEverything 1
News Alleged Illegal Immigrants Charged With Drug Tr... Aug 15 RustyS 3
Debate: Marijuana - Collingswood, NJ (Aug '10) Aug 9 Suzie Q 14
Impeach Maple Shade Township Council Jul 31 Ella Enchanted 1
Kensington work Jul '15 Shibbybag80 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Merchantville Mortgages