Two injured in separate shootings in Camden

Oct 17, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Gloucester County Times

Two people were injured in unrelated shootings over a three-hour period here, Camden County Prosecutor Warren W. Faulk said Monday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
sharice

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 17, 2011
 
I think this is ridiculous....Camden is terrible n it gets worse by the second no one is doing anything about this violence...

Since: Mar 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Sharice as long as the "bleeding heart liberals" have control of the country nothing will change.The cops are afraid to do their job because they might get sued or have charges filed on them.The courts won't hand out hard time because they don't want to have groups like the ACLU protesting outside of the court house.The goverment(city,country,state and federal) will do nothing because they don't want to lose any votes.As long as the people in power keep being P/C things will never change,things will only stay the way they are now.Sad but true.
corruptsobsandwh ores

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 19, 2011
 
pigpen911 wrote:
Sharice as long as the "bleeding heart liberals" have control of the country nothing will change.The cops are afraid to do their job because they might get sued or have charges filed on them.The courts won't hand out hard time because they don't want to have groups like the ACLU protesting outside of the court house.The goverment(city,country,state and federal) will do nothing because they don't want to lose any votes.As long as the people in power keep being P/C things will never change,things will only stay the way they are now.Sad but true.
it has nothing to do with "liberals" being in "charge of everything". Violent crime isn't as thick in other parts of the country (ex: wisconsin, minnesota, iowa). In fact, it is practically non-exhistent. Last i checked, those three states are also a part of the USA. Nice try though.

Since: Mar 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

corruptsobsandwhores wrote:
<quoted text>it has nothing to do with "liberals" being in "charge of everything". Violent crime isn't as thick in other parts of the country (ex: wisconsin, minnesota, iowa). In fact, it is practically non-exhistent. Last i checked, those three states are also a part of the USA. Nice try though.
Every major city that is controled by the liberal democrats are crime infested and became ghettos.The courts won't lock these savages up because they(courts-system)are all P/C,IE: liberal.If you check the stats in the major cities in the states you listed you would see that th crime is sky high,again because of the P/C idiots.And back at ya,good try.
corruptsobsandwh ores

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 20, 2011
 
Sociologically speaking, there are two reasons for a rise in crime in certain parts of the country: financial inequality and media violence. I searched and searched for any evidence that liberal governing over an area has anything to do with a spike in crime and couldn't find anything. ;)

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 29, 2011
 
corruptsobsandwhores wrote:
Sociologically speaking, there are two reasons for a rise in crime in certain parts of the country: financial inequality and media violence. I searched and searched for any evidence that liberal governing over an area has anything to do with a spike in crime and couldn't find anything. ;)
Ever been to Camden, NJ? The democrats have turned it into a warzone. Just like they are trying to do to the rest of the country. Jon Corzine took a good company called MF GLOBAL recently and ran it into the ground in a very short time. He was buying bad bonds from Spain and France. No wonder that New Jersey is in such a deep hole. Corzine is a socialist idealogue like obama, his best freind..Socialist democrat liberals are the cause of the problem with this country.
juan a lee

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 29, 2011
 
I live here in camden,and yes maybe everybody is right,but my personal experience is camden police is not doing a enough about the open air drug market,they allow it and they mekes excuses why they don't want to do the job.I have call 911 some time they come and some time they don't,There excuse is they too busy,they don't consider drug dealer a top priotity.On my block 9 vine there had been three murder in one month.People are immune to it now they dont even get outrage,they accept it and move on.We even had a camera on our block.WHAT WE NEED IS MORE POLICE PRESENT ON THE STREETS EVERYDAY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Merchantville Discussions

Search the Merchantville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Samuel 17,686
Debate: Gay Marriage - Palmyra, NJ (Apr '13) 17 hr Dorothy L. 4
CMD Gear3 Mon uptownD 163
Do Not Adopt from Greyhound Angel Adoption (Oct '09) Apr 6 Sharon R 13
Only 3 Students Scored College-Ready In Camden Apr 2 Chaka khan 3
Inga Lilly Apr 2 Freddy Paitsel 1
Merchantville mother fatally stabbed in her hom... Nov '13 strollige 16
•••

Freeze Watch for Camden County was issued at April 16 at 3:45AM EDT

•••
•••

Merchantville News Video

•••
Merchantville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Merchantville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Merchantville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••