Carolinagrl

Charlotte, NC

#1 Apr 8, 2009
I am trying to find out the names of the victim(s) of a murder that happened in Mercer County around September 17, 1992. The man who was convicted of the murders is Robert Anthony Lutz DOB 1/16/1950. He went on trial in April 1992. Does anyone remember this or know the names of the victim or victims?
Carolinagrl

Charlotte, NC

#2 Apr 14, 2009
Sorry- there is a typo in the first post. The original murder was September 17, 1991 and the trial was April 1992. This may have been a double homicide because Lutz was found guilty of first degree and third degree murder.
ga peach

Columbus, GA

#3 Aug 31, 2009
you can try the dept of corrections for pa go to their website and put in name and try to find out from courthouse records , or maybe obits near that date good luck where in carolina are you from
ga peach

Columbus, GA

#4 Aug 31, 2009
not from canada dumb paper from altanta ga
skyangel

Mercer, PA

#6 Feb 21, 2011
Here's some information pertaining to his appeals:

http://www.lexisone.com/lx1/caselaw/freecasel...
j2deuce

Baraboo, WI

#7 May 31, 2013
I know the victim very well he was my uncle. I went to the courthouse over several weeks and was able to read the entire criminal case from arraignment to appeals the clerk of courts pulled it and I had to have to case # date and other info and show I was family. Have always wondered where to find more info have never had any luck online.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mercer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wesley Sub (Dec '09) Feb '16 A girl 6
Summer (May '15) Sep '15 Here to help 2
Springfield Commons by Outlet Mall (Aug '15) Aug '15 TARTE1973 1
loud boom outside darbydale anyone know what it... (Mar '15) Mar '15 billy 1
News Two brothers orphaned in St Stephen's Day Tsuna... (Dec '14) Dec '14 sad and glad 1
Debate: Marijuana - Grove City, PA (Sep '10) Sep '14 Country 14
Young folk dying (Sep '14) Sep '14 Country 1

Mercer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mercer Mortgages