Venture capital needs a new model: a ...

Venture capital needs a new model: a Q&a with Rob Monster of Monster Venture Partners

There are 1 comment on the story from Jun 21, 2007, titled Venture capital needs a new model: a Q&a with Rob Monster of Monster Venture Partners. In it, reports that:

“I have been there done that, as opposed to the profile of a growing number of VCs who maybe have MBAs, with some corporate experience, maybe some finance experience, but very little experience building companies.”

Rob Monster is tired of the traditional venture capital model. So the 39-year-old entrepreneur, who made millions when he sold some of his founder's stock in online polling company Global Market Insite to ... via

Join the discussion below, or

Cambridge, MA

#1 Jul 23, 2007
monster blows

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mercer Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) Sun Hoodchica 360
romone franklin (Sep '14) Oct 2 brokenhearted11 2
Microsoft for real sucks Oct 1 Citizen 2
Your New (Seattle-based) Norwex Consultant Oct 1 LWelch84 1
Yarrow Point Music Thread Oct 1 Musikologist 1
Another liberal artist with "do as I say, not a... (Oct '14) Sep 30 God is a Trump su... 5
News School District Bans Tag To Protect Students' F... Sep 27 Anita Bryant s Jihad 48
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mercer Island Mortgages