Review: Westgate Village Homes LLC

Review: Westgate Village Homes LLC

Posted in the Mercedes Forum

Eleazar Molina

Weslaco, TX

#1 Feb 12, 2013
We paid the owner sam crego for our lots in full since march 2012 and havn't gotten deeds. Not a good bussiness person to deal with does not keep his word.
you buy here you will have problems getting deeds.
maria

Weslaco, TX

#2 Feb 12, 2013
paid samuel crego in march 2012 for two lots. he financed it for a couple of months and we included property taxes in payment and from 2010 till 2012 of pay off he hasn't paid taxes and refuses to give use our deeds.
Eleazar Molina

Lockhart, TX

#3 Feb 16, 2013
MR.CREGO WAS A NO SHOW TO THIS FRIDAY'S AGREEMENT HE HAD WITH MY ATTORNEY. HE STILL REFUSES TO GIVE US OUR DEEDS. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO HIDE? WE PAID YOU $44,000 IN FULL, A YEAR AGO, AND STILL CANNOT GET OUR DEEDS. IF HE WAS AN HONEST BUSINESS PERSON THEM DEEDS WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN GIVEN TO US. MR. CREGO, WHY THE DELAY WITH THEM DEEDS? WE WANT ANSWERS! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO HIDE? CONSUMERS BEWARE OF THIS MAN, SAMUEL CREGO OF WESTGATE VILLAGE HOMES IN WESLACO. HE IS NOT A MAN OF HIS WORD!
Whatnumberareyou

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2018
I would like to know if you still have his pic...I too would like to post it in my yard. Buyer beware!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mercedes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sunset Commission rejects proposal to close 87 ... Oct 10 great 1
Tonight’s game Sep 28 GW Longhorn Fan 1
bianca diaz? Jun '18 just wondering 1
Gamerooms in Lyford May '18 Gamer 1
Melissa villarreal (Apr '18) Apr '18 Edgar west 1
Texans afraid to visit the border (Apr '09) Jan '18 observer 4
Martinez (Nov '17) Nov '17 Albert mendez 1

Mercedes Jobs

Personal Finance

Mercedes Mortgages