Regrouping after near-deportation

Full story: Merced Sun-Star.com

When the Oseguera family got to jail, they were issued green pajama-like uniforms and sandals like all the other inmates.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 2, 2011
A Proud US CITIZEN

Salida, CA

#1 May 13, 2006
As an American citizen, I would have been put in the same green suit and jailed if I broke a law. Why don't people realize illegal aliens ARE criminals...they are breaking American laws. Just by the fact that they willingly come here knowing that what they are doing is against American law, makes them as bad as a drug dealer on the corner...If I entered Mexico illegally, I would be a felon.
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 18, 2006
A Proud US CITIZEN wrote:
As an American citizen, I would have been put in the same green suit and jailed if I broke a law. Why don't people realize illegal aliens ARE criminals...they are breaking American laws. Just by the fact that they willingly come here knowing that what they are doing is against American law, makes them as bad as a drug dealer on the corner...If I entered Mexico illegally, I would be a felon.
I agree, the story of the "Oseguera" family is sad but their are a lot of sad stories in this world, in every corner of the planet does that mean that we have to take in every illegal immigrants like the "Oseguera". In the story the mother snuck into the U.S. to get away from an abusive husband their are hundreds of millions of cases like that does that give everyone a right to sneak into the U.S., and when she first came here with two little kids who paid for their housing, medical expense, kid's schooling, health care expense ect...That's the thing all these illegal immigrants have their sob stories but who cares things like that happen all over the world. So to all those who are here illegaly go back to where you came from and if you want to come back here you are welcome to but apply and do it the legal way, wait in line like the millions of others who want to come and work in the U.S. for a better life. Go Home!!!
jan

Placerville, CA

#3 May 2, 2011
LB is full of illegals as is the whole valley
they rape rob murder and laugh at us because we do nothing about it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merced Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Soaked good 200,593
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 14 hr lazy posts 15,963
Fresno County fire captain sues Foster Farms, C... Fri fblevins1 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Broker held in realty scam (Nov '08) Aug 26 KeS 4
Lund chusna mujhe bahut achha lagta hai (Sep '12) Aug 23 shivam 27
•••
•••
•••

Merced Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••