Stanislaus Sheriff: Dive Team Checkin...

Stanislaus Sheriff: Dive Team Checking Canal on Amber Alert Lead

There are 1 comment on the KRNV-TV Reno story from Jan 20, 2011, titled Stanislaus Sheriff: Dive Team Checking Canal on Amber Alert Lead. In it, KRNV-TV Reno reports that:

An Informant came in to the Stanislaus County Sheriffs Office late Wednesday morning and said his father saw a car go into the Delta Mendota Canal , about 5:00 pm yesterday, As he was driving home the informants' Father noticed the vehicle drive into the canal from the gravel road that runs along the canal, He stated that the car had lights on, but ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRNV-TV Reno.

Jimmy Lithrow

Roseville, CA

#1 Jan 20, 2011
Alas it looks like this story is going to have a tragic ending. A couple of questions need pondering.

Why do some many Mexicans go on rampages against their ex wives and girlfriends, frequently kidnapping their children? It seems like almost every Amber Alert involves another hot tempered, macho, stupid Mexican punk. Is it something in their culture that makes them act like such a-holes?

Another thought: You have an unmarried woman about to give birth (the kidnapped child here). "My baby's daddy" is apparently missing in action (what else is new?). She immediately takes up with this turd with legs punk Rodgriguez (NOT the father of her baby) who has previously been convicted of manslaughter and having sex with a child (!!! What's he even doing on the street?). He's apparently been abusive to her since the beginning of the relationship but she goes ahead and gets pregnant by him and is now about to give birth to his child. Something is wrong with this picture! Who is supporting this woman and her illegitimate children caused by her own bad choices in relationships and irresponsible sex. I think we all know the answer to that one! Your tax dollars at work folks!

Until we start taking responsibility for our actions and our lives tragedies like this are unfortunately going to continue to happen! That's the bottom line!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merced Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats It Like Working For Foster Farms? (Apr '09) Jan 30 Jrjr 27
News Drought years tough on Sac Valley rice growers Jan 21 Telly savalas 1
kya karu dosto..... (Mar '15) Jan 14 Privasi 4
News Fishers at California Aqueduct should take prec... (Apr '07) Dec '15 Steph 34
sex Dec '15 Ima lookin 1
Merced Sucks. (Apr '15) Dec '15 Mark Rosenkranz 7
Mark Rosenkranz (Aug '12) Dec '15 Mark Rosenkranz 74
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Merced Mortgages