created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

California

19,125 votes

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
LegUp

Covina, CA

#13185 Nov 20, 2012
Ya got ta get a leg up on these jeep issues.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

#13187 Nov 21, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
again bruno, reichardo is a little soft on the concept that europe could do anyything better or more efficient than the USA...
when you and I know many things are done better and more efficiently in the lowliest of new EU/nato allies.....
for instance every other industrialized country in the world has universal health coverage.......except the corporatly controlled USA.....they know what is good for their citizens , it is just the right that doesnt care...so they road blocked, even On Obama care..
which isnt even universal care..
BTW???.......you can BUY clones or seedlings in amsterdam, if you want to grow at home right??
We can do that. Personally I have always buy seeds, and grow the plants with the few natural light we can have here. I smoke leaves, mainly when I am ill or sick, since 40 years. It is the most efficacious medication I got the chance to find, except perhaps for Salvia divinorum. Also, I believe that the "drug prohibition problem" is highly international, but the US have not a fair role in there. But that's also why the evolution of the policy in the US is so important for the rest of the world. I wish other US states quickly legalize cannabis, for medication and recreation.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13188 Nov 21, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you are spiritual and non-religious.....like many of us who post on this thread..
however let me be the first to warn you.
next in line for the rethuglican nomination is reich santorum, former Pa senator and Presidential candidate....
he, like mike huckabee(wackabee) may run in 16', to bring the children of god back into the church!
what do you think of the social conservative arm of your broken party?? havnt they screwed you enough already, and isnt it time for a divorce??
Everyone knows politics and religion don't mix. And legally, can't. I really don't care what religion a person is to be President. That's why I was upset when all the bigots and haters came out with all the Mormon stuff. If you didn't like Romney because of what he stood for or said, it's your right, but to constantly write all this Mormon stuff was foolish.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13189 Nov 21, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
again bruno, reichardo is a little soft on the concept that europe could do anyything better or more efficient than the USA...
when you and I know many things are done better and more efficiently in the lowliest of new EU/nato allies.....
for instance every other industrialized country in the world has universal health coverage.......except the corporatly controlled USA.....they know what is good for their citizens , it is just the right that doesnt care...so they road blocked, even On Obama care..
which isnt even universal care..
BTW???.......you can BUY clones or seedlings in amsterdam, if you want to grow at home right??
Does it make you feel better if you can spit your disagreements with me to another person?
FineDay

Covina, CA

#13190 Nov 21, 2012
Just marching along on such a fine day in November 2012.
Jillian Galloway

Chester, VA

#13191 Nov 21, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows politics and religion don't mix. And legally, can't. I really don't care what religion a person is to be President. That's why I was upset when all the bigots and haters came out with all the Mormon stuff. If you didn't like Romney because of what he stood for or said, it's your right, but to constantly write all this Mormon stuff was foolish.
That's a little naive as religious people are obliged to be true to their religious beliefs at *all* times. So a religious person in power is compelled to use their position to advance the ideology of the religion.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13192 Nov 21, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows politics and religion don't mix. And legally, can't. I really don't care what religion a person is to be President. That's why I was upset when all the bigots and haters came out with all the Mormon stuff. If you didn't like Romney because of what he stood for or said, it's your right, but to constantly write all this Mormon stuff was foolish.
I agree....
that is why I only ripped him down for being a wealthy corporate fat cat, who wanted to let big business do exactly as they pleased...

that is not a representative of the american people at large.

his religion?? it is sort of a cult...

though if he were elected?? he would have been the first president to have been a sitting bishop for a church.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13193 Nov 21, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Does it make you feel better if you can spit your disagreements with me to another person?
my real aim is to motivate you to study OUTSIDE the bubble...

and join some discussions as a guy who has a well rounded veiw..

am I wrong about how you feel about the europeans?? and their socialist health care system..

you deemed that inferior, when in fact they get better outcomes for their dollars because they make a religion out of practicing "preventative care!!""
DewBee

Covina, CA

#13194 Nov 21, 2012
Piedmont, OK officer is fired over public urination ticket

Piedmont city officials have fired a police officer who wrote a public urination citation to the mother of a 3-year-old who dropped his pants in the family's front yard.

This house and yard is at the end of a long dusty road, the officer in question might have been smoking a dewBee?
den

Modesto, CA

#13195 Nov 21, 2012
well the whole country wants some form of drug alcohol or druggs why not turn to god get the salvations god says you get become believers then you will live long and prosper there is living water in his word jesus christ....
DewBee

Covina, CA

#13196 Nov 21, 2012
Bowling is legal.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13197 Nov 21, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
We can do that. Personally I have always buy seeds, and grow the plants with the few natural light we can have here. I smoke leaves, mainly when I am ill or sick, since 40 years. It is the most efficacious medication I got the chance to find, except perhaps for Salvia divinorum. Also, I believe that the "drug prohibition problem" is highly international, but the US have not a fair role in there. But that's also why the evolution of the policy in the US is so important for the rest of the world. I wish other US states quickly legalize cannabis, for medication and recreation.
you hit the nail on the head once again!!

cannabis prohibition was forced on the rest of the industrialized world by the good ole USA...

to illustrate my claim??

the U.N head of drug policy came out and asked the US justice dept to more or less declare a war of litigation on the governments of washington and colorado.

who TF are they to bother us??

HEY UN counsel??? go save the world....

the residents of washington colorado dont need you!!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13198 Nov 21, 2012
Jillian Galloway wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a little naive as religious people are obliged to be true to their religious beliefs at *all* times. So a religious person in power is compelled to use their position to advance the ideology of the religion.
That's why our founding fathers set up separation from church and state. A sitting President would be impeached trying to impose his or her religion on the Government. That's why Romney or any of the other people in Government today that are Mormon, Islam or whatever have not or could not impose their beliefs on the people. It's basic Government 101. Get some education.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13199 Nov 21, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree....
that is why I only ripped him down for being a wealthy corporate fat cat, who wanted to let big business do exactly as they pleased...
that is not a representative of the american people at large.
his religion?? it is sort of a cult...
though if he were elected?? he would have been the first president to have been a sitting bishop for a church.
You ripped him for his religion and praised others that did also, liar.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13200 Nov 21, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
my real aim is to motivate you to study OUTSIDE the bubble...
and join some discussions as a guy who has a well rounded veiw..
am I wrong about how you feel about the europeans?? and their socialist health care system..
you deemed that inferior, when in fact they get better outcomes for their dollars because they make a religion out of practicing "preventative care!!""
Preach to yourself, get out of the Liberal bubble and your stupid rants. There is no model of a good working health care plan or people would be talking about it. Plus, USA is different then Europe. Different problems.
Cavote

Covina, CA

#13201 Nov 21, 2012
Huff and Puff, still no need to worry.
Dog Show

Santa Cruz, CA

#13202 Nov 21, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Preach to yourself, get out of the Liberal bubble and your stupid rants. There is no model of a good working health care plan or people would be talking about it. Plus, USA is different then Europe. Different problems.
Check out the Pomeranian barking like he knows things.
You sir, are an idiot. This is the only problem that should bother you.
Good Day.
Offies

Covina, CA

#13203 Nov 21, 2012
Anti-tax crusader "crazy" Grover Norquist is defiant as 'fiscal cliff' nears, him and his muslim wife and finacial backers with their off shore bank accounts are waiting for the USA crash so thy can swoop in and buy up America.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13204 Nov 21, 2012
Dog Show wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the Pomeranian barking like he knows things.
You sir, are an idiot. This is the only problem that should bother you.
Good Day.
Is that why you offer no substance, anyone can bark and bark like you do. You need to join a pissing contest. I have not heard you once offer anything to dispute content.
Two Ply Thinker

Santa Cruz, CA

#13205 Nov 21, 2012
I don't argue with contents of a toilet bowl either, I just flush.
As usual you have everything upside down- and now your hair is all wet.
I said, "Good Day."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merced Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr scurall 5,066
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr ploppers 200,936
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 9 whispering shades 7,952
Review: Chandelier Club (Jul '13) Sep 6 Brittany 10
REACHing everyone is goal of Stockton activist Sep 6 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Anyone hear shots fired on thursday near winton... Sep 5 Anonymous 1
•••
•••
•••

Merced Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Merced People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Merced News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Merced
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••