Yes

No

Other (explain below)

NO blammah is lammah

Anderson, CA

#5428 Oct 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt
as we found out from the great oblamer, nobody is perfect. Romney won't be perfect, but most of us can sleep better at night with his leadership. Why does his skin tone matter?
Riccardo
it doesnt...

his values matter.

they dont match with what the middle class needs.

which is capital injection and progressive taxation for the wealthy.

this is how we keep some money circulating to places OTHER than the caymens.

good luck.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5429 Oct 9, 2012
NO blammah is lammah wrote:
<quoted text>
it doesnt...
his values matter.
they dont match with what the middle class needs.
which is capital injection and progressive taxation for the wealthy.
this is how we keep some money circulating to places OTHER than the caymens.
good luck.
Mitt

I agree, the middle class needs stimulus money sent overseas as the great oblamer did. And maybe we should kill the rich.

Riccardo
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5430 Oct 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt
I agree, the middle class needs stimulus money sent overseas as the great oblamer did. And maybe we should kill the rich.
Riccardo
no, we should just tell them to shut up when they start whinning about taxes being too high.

they were low enough for them to sock away 32 trillion.

enough to pay off the debt twice.

stop haraasssing the middle class for the money to make up for the greed of the elite.

the middle class created that wealth in the first place.

now it is in the possesion of just a few individuals ....

they can pay down the debt.

after the bush tax cuts(for just the wealthy)expire

according to you and (the lastest mitt)

it wont matter who is president, as romney will not renew the bush

tax cuts for the wealthy....he will do as Obama would, and pass a

tax cut exclusively for the middle class.

he said so last week on national tv....

im holding you both to it.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5431 Oct 9, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
no, we should just tell them to shut up when they start whinning about taxes being too high.
they were low enough for them to sock away 32 trillion.
enough to pay off the debt twice.
stop haraasssing the middle class for the money to make up for the greed of the elite.
now it is in the possesion of just a few individuals ....
they can pay down the debt.
after the bush tax cuts(for just the wealthy)expire
according to you and (the lastest mitt)
it wont matter who is president, as romney will not renew the bush
tax cuts for the wealthy....he will do as Obama would, and pass a
tax cut exclusively for the middle class.
he said so last week on national tv....
im holding you both to it.
Mitt
Romney's plan is less deductions for the rich. He is not giving Rich any tax cuts. Hating one class is not a strategy that a President should have. All politicians beg the rich for funds then talk about the love for middle class. Most Rich were middle class at one point but took advantage of the free market and became rich. Are you saying the rich don't create jobs, it's all middle class? Let's rest from that war on classes.

Riccardo
LoBling

La Puente, CA

#5432 Oct 9, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney still trails in United States of America national polls.

Paul D. Ryan is also following in the poll dust, word on the street is Paul D. Ryan can't count so he can't tell any reporter of the american tax payer what he and his bosses plans are?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#5434 Oct 9, 2012
The Brass Section wrote:
Global warming is a hoax!
I partially agree. Man made catastrophic global climate change alarmism is pseudoscience; climate change mitigation is a hoax.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5435 Oct 9, 2012
LoBling wrote:
Willard Mitt Romney still trails in United States of America national polls.
Paul D. Ryan is also following in the poll dust, word on the street is Paul D. Ryan can't count so he can't tell any reporter of the american tax payer what he and his bosses plans are?
Daily Swing State Tracking Poll
Swing State Tracking: Romney 49%, Obama 47%
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#5436 Oct 9, 2012
Even Big Bird is appalled that the Africans would stoop so low as to use him for crass political gain.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/8jjhx8e

Ronald
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5437 Oct 9, 2012
Ronald wrote:
Even Big Bird is appalled that the Africans would stoop so low as to use him for crass political gain.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/8jjhx8e
Ronald
Ronald

I agree, the Facts are Sesame Street could move to the Disney Channel or Nickelodeon & make a ton of $$$... They don't need FREE Government TV. Mitt is correct and The President is desperate.

Riccardo
TeTe

La Puente, CA

#5438 Oct 9, 2012
There ya go, it's fall and we can all be assured of cooler weather ahead.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5439 Oct 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt
Romney's plan is less deductions for the rich. He is not giving Rich any tax cuts. Hating one class is not a strategy that a President should have. All politicians beg the rich for funds then talk about the love for middle class. Most Rich were middle class at one point but took advantage of the free market and became rich. Are you saying the rich don't create jobs, it's all middle class? Let's rest from that war on classes.
Riccardo
i dont see this as a war, but more of a fairnss debate on how "prgressive" the taxation for the wealthy should be.

im good with clinton era rates... are you??

because that is what they are going back to if neither Obama or romney reinstates THOSE particular cuts for the wealthy.

it is rather a chicken and egg arguement over the creation of markets.....

yes they are supported by the needs of the middle class, but capital organizes them.

sometimes for good, sometimes for bad.

but JUST giving the wealthy a tax cut while NOT giving one to the middel class is unwise and unfair.

capital injection is the only way to get the middle class spending, which in turn creates jobs.

just saying, here is a billion, rich guy?? please create some jobs??

is not an economic strategy on its own...... because what profit motive does he have when his inventories are already full??.... and demand is low??

rememeber that the great projects of the mid twentieth century(the height of the progressive age) would not have been a reality if we did not have a wicked HIGH tax rate on the wealthy, as they saw THEIR fortunes double and quadruple because of the fantastic growth of that era.

I think the only reason that we saw such expansion is because of MASSIVE capital injection into the markets to pay for the arms race, the space race, the war in vietnam, the great society programs, AND the interstate highway system.

that just happens to be the only era when average americans saw REAL wages increase in contrast to the dollar.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5440 Oct 9, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont see this as a war
Mitt

Big Bird, it seems, isn’t thrilled about his cameo in the presidential race.

The folks at Sesame Street are asking the Obama campaign to pull down a TV ad released Tuesday that mocks Mitt Romney for vowing to yank the subsidy to PBS.

23 million out of work, 46 million plus in food stamps and Obama is worried about Big Bird? This president has his priorities screwed up. Fire the community organizer this November!

The campaign’s dilemma is… Obama won 4 years ago on “being cute”. He thought the ad would help him be cute enough again. With what he’s done to us over the past 4 years, the people aren’t laughing at cute anymore.

Riccardo
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5441 Oct 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Ronald
I agree, the Facts are Sesame Street could move to the Disney Channel or Nickelodeon & make a ton of $$$... They don't need FREE Government TV. Mitt is correct and The President is desperate.
Riccardo
if PBS doesnt need free government aid to produce, what some on your side of the political spectrum would call leftist propaghanda???

then the oil cartels dont need 4 billion in tax subsidies.

after all, oil profits have been OFF the scale in recent years.

and the defense sector doesnt need quite as much as 730 billion a year.

how much are we talking about to help the arts??

nothing compared to those hugely wasteful, multi billion dollar soakings of the wealthy.

can we take those accusations about big bird seriously in this light??

not really.
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5442 Oct 9, 2012
somehow the idea of romney and the republicans passing a replacement to dodd frank is laughable.

they live to REPEAL and forget about regulations on big banks...

talk about a "BIG KISS TO WALL ST."

it is quite telling, that goldmans sachs money has all run over to the romney campaign.

the volker rule is the inportant part!!

romneys party has been fighting tooth and nail to destroy the volker rule.

and now were supposed to believe romney is FOR regulation?? like he said at the debate??

who can take him seriously??

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#5443 Oct 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I take it you didn't understand it was a joke making Obama look bad?
.....a joke? the joke is obama doesn't have a clue, except destroy everything he touches! no teleprompter, no wire in the ear to help him? obama is powerless!! he can't complete a full sentence, without stammering, aaahhh....uuummmm...etc. obama is a empty suit!! thats the joke, he fooled you!!
MITT DOLEWATER

Anderson, CA

#5444 Oct 9, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>.....a joke? the joke is obama doesn't have a clue, except destroy everything he touches! no teleprompter, no wire in the ear to help him? obama is powerless!! he can't complete a full sentence, without stammering, aaahhh....uuummmm...etc. obama is a empty suit!! thats the joke, he fooled you!!
youre just a biiter sea creature that hates everybody?? arnt you??

riccardo is actually ON your side...

fool.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5445 Oct 9, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>.....a joke? the joke is obama doesn't have a clue, except destroy everything he touches! no teleprompter, no wire in the ear to help him? obama is powerless!! he can't complete a full sentence, without stammering, aaahhh....uuummmm...etc. obama is a empty suit!! thats the joke, he fooled you!!
Hey dude, i was being sarcastic, read my posts and tell me if i like the great oblamer? You are speaking to the choir with me on that. Talk to this rosevile nut: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/elk-grove-ca/...
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5446 Oct 9, 2012
MITT DOLEWATER wrote:
<quoted text>

http://www.realclearpolitics.c om/video/2012/10/09/steve_wynn _on_obama_ill_be_damned_if_ill _have_him_lecture_me.html

"WYNN: I've created about 250,000 direct and indirect jobs according to the state of Nevada's measurement. If the number is 250,000, that's exactly 250,000 more than this president, who I'll be damned if I want to have him lecture me about small business and jobs. I'm a job creator. Guys like me are job creators and we don't like having a bulls-eye painted on our back"
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5447 Oct 9, 2012
Almanac

La Puente, CA

#5449 Oct 10, 2012
Warmest year looking more likely for 2012 across continental USA.

What about upcoming 2013?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merced Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
love you... (Apr '15) 7 hr Don Feducci 37
What God Loves... (Nov '15) Jul 20 Don Feducci 22
Bring these 2 IRANIANS into ILLIONIS for a reward. Jul 20 Romel Esmail Fugi... 1
Whats It Like Working For Foster Farms? (Apr '09) Jul 11 sierras_ride 32
hard to hookup in merced gay (Aug '13) Jul 9 Hard as a rock 7
News Local: Fast learner was fleet on his feet and h... (Aug '08) Jul 6 Will 9
Text chat Jun '16 Jason 1

Merced Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Merced Mortgages