Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
152,361 - 152,380 of 200,347 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
So if Prop 8 is overturned, polygamy becomes legal? No, it doesn't. I wonder why.....
You are reaching now, but if you defend SSM, you must also defend polygamy, or is it an elitist attitude, one designed to make you feel superior to another discriminated class ? Because you defend one misunderstood group, yet shyte upon another. Your side claims to have been demonized, yet you ignore the fact that polygamists have also been demonized.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mona Lott (Jane Dodo) is a hypocrite. Plain and simple.
Good old Liza Lott.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything the Buybull says is true, eh? Really? Are you sure you want to stick with that?
I know thy word!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
Honestly, large, you should spend less time in Ladbroke Grove...
Why are you being so disrespectful to God? What if God exists? Fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdosm, and yet you show no fear of the possibility of him! You will always remain a foolish agnostic, switch to athiesm instead.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Hey, large, why not try spewing your old claptrap in Hyde Park on a Sunday afternoon, next to the communists and see how the crowd receives you ?
Of course common sense among people is rejected. And of course it would show a lack of commom decency and folly to do such! But you reject your own God, and the chance to speak and accept God, with your opportunity, where the truth can speak!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is a first church of God and why should I care about it?
Ephesus, the first church, who God appointed and aplauded for holding people who confess to be believers to account!

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are reaching now, but if you defend SSM, you must also defend polygamy, or is it an elitist attitude, one designed to make you feel superior to another discriminated class ? Because you defend one misunderstood group, yet shyte upon another. Your side claims to have been demonized, yet you ignore the fact that polygamists have also been demonized.
Mike/Rock, You couldnít be more wrong. First of all you have no right or authority to tell anyone what they should think, believe or support. Your point of view is merely another way of marginalizing and vilifying Gay Americans. Put simply, saying I have to believe in and support any conceived civil injustice to deserve the right to marry is the real elitist attitude being conveyed in your messages. Youíll have to concoct a new talking point against Gay Marriage as to date you havenít had one.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you being so disrespectful to God? What if God exists? Fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdosm, and yet you show no fear of the possibility of him! You will always remain a foolish agnostic, switch to athiesm instead.
You are extrapolating incorrectly, as you do. I respect God, and accept Him, as my kind does. Why are you being so disrespectful to truth, and claiming that I do not ? I will not take your advice, however, as I think that I am the one who is where he needs to be, maybe you should give witchcraft a try, so as to learn to open your eyes. As one Brit to another (just between you and I), you are embarrassing me, why not belt up ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course common sense among people is rejected. And of course it would show a lack of commom decency and folly to do such! But you reject your own God, and the chance to speak and accept God, with your opportunity, where the truth can speak!
Ahh, I see you've gone to Hyde Park, already. My own god ? I have 2, a matched set, both male and female, perfectly balanced. Truth is truth, what are you trying, so desperately, to say ? Come on, man, a ha'penny for your thoughts, although that would be an inflated price...
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
But you weren't saying that at first! You were unloyal to God and decided not defend polygamy. If you are an agnostic, you should accept and feat the Lord and his glory, for the possibilty of his existence. And how come you are an agnostic, and yet make such a strong stance against homosexuality, but yet not of the existence of God?
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike/Rock, You couldnít be more wrong. First of all you have no right or authority to tell anyone what they should think, believe or support. Your point of view is merely another way of marginalizing and vilifying Gay Americans. Put simply, saying I have to believe in and support any conceived civil injustice to deserve the right to marry is the real elitist attitude being conveyed in your messages. Youíll have to concoct a new talking point against Gay Marriage as to date you havenít had one.
Look mikey, even a wicked pagan can see you are making such a strong stance about something you don't know about! Do you make such a stance against homosexuality in hope that God does exist and take the risk of bigotry, but don't seem to care about God enough to fear him?
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are extrapolating incorrectly, as you do. I respect God, and accept Him, as my kind does. Why are you being so disrespectful to truth, and claiming that I do not ? I will not take your advice, however, as I think that I am the one who is where he needs to be, maybe you should give witchcraft a try, so as to learn to open your eyes. As one Brit to another (just between you and I), you are embarrassing me, why not belt up ?
Then how come you aren't being loyal to God and defending monogamy?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly boi, your own words betray you, as Chongos does to him. "New", in the face of your claim that there hasn't been one yet ? Pishtosh, old fruit, I've made many, it's just that the big words have confused your bumpkin ass. I am not marginalizing anyone, merely disputing the claim that a group that wishes to be included in a club, since this group lacks the proper credentials. It lacks the necessary components, and fails to meet the minimum criteria. There is nothing elitist in demanding a certain minimum standard be met. Can't you see that ? And I am not refusing to allow them to be gay, it's just that setting the bar is getting in their way. Much like disallowing illiterate children to claim that they've graduated.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But you weren't saying that at first! You were unloyal to God and decided not defend polygamy. If you are an agnostic, you should accept and feat the Lord and his glory, for the possibilty of his existence. And how come you are an agnostic, and yet make such a strong stance against homosexuality, but yet not of the existence of God?
I think that you are not reading. You are reacting, without true understanding. I have already answered your questions as to belief in God, and also explained my stance against homosexuality. Agnosticism cannot be a religion because, by its very nature, it denies the plausibility of religious belief.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how come you aren't being loyal to God and defending monogamy?
Because polygamy and incest are as ridiculous as homosexuality, yet the gays argue that gayness is correct, but incest and polygamy are not, and I am highlighting their hypocrisy, when they respond to this conundrum. Don't you understand the subtlety at work here ? LOL, catch on to the game, will you ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

By the way, Large, you are firing blindly into the crowd. Please select your targets with more accuracy.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that Mr. Hudson and I are not the same person? While both of us are reasonable and intelligent men, we are quite different in that I support same sex marriage and Mr. Hudson does not.
This is a discussion forum, if we censor out differing opinions, you'll have nothing to whine about and it would be boring. What, you're gonna talk amongst your self about redecorating tips?
Mr. Hudson and I have the same right to express our opinions as you Fruitloops. You have no right or authority to tell us different.
No, he does not realize that fact, as there is something in the water, down in his part of Ohio. I was rather of the opinion that it would be fun to let him blunder on, in his blind stumbling, but, what the hell...
It would certainly be a boring forum, to have nothing else to discuss, except redecoration and make-up tips and recipes for fruitcakes...Bet if we went silent for 2 days, this room would get soft. We both understand that they are lost, without us. Keep up the good work, Mike.
:-D
Loppers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

No exuses but:
Waitress strips naked for final shift at Brooklyn pizzeria.
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/20536629/waitres...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what the biased mod is thinking banishing the only posters who keep this thread lively.
Dopes like Rose_NoHo never get banished. Funny that.
I know, Chongo gets around the filters and censors and manages to call people "b!tch" with impunity, while others get censored, and banned, for much less..Think I'll start reporting her abuses and see what doesn't happen...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Perhaps it was one of these posts that had gotten me banned..

"I was posting, earlier this week, about what is happening in America right now, and many do not realize that we are already finished. also, there are many who tell me to stop "spreading propaganda' when I post such things....Like the Nazi takeover of Germany, in the early 1930's. many thought it to be the best times that Germany ever experienced, right up until one morning, when they awoke to the real nightmare, of course, it was too late, then, to make a difference."

Or...

"Even had "rose-no-ho, whom I call Chongo, make mockery by asking me if a shadow government had subverted the election process. LOL. That occurred a long time before any of us were born. The 2000 election was the boldest showing of this phenomenon, the Supreme Court handed Bush a presidency that he didn't win. That election was so filthy that the country should have erupted, but little notice was made mention of it, in the media, and America died that day. The Bushes have been running the country since the 1930's. they even financed the Third Reich, and their control is so complete, that even today, no one knows this. They bankrolled the German War Machine, and it was hushed up. Next time you drive past any of the Thyssen Steel factories, or mills, give them a "Heil Hitler" salute, they were the very company making the weapons that killed hundreds of thousands of Americans and Allies. I was talking to a truck driver about that company, because he was driving a truck from the Thyssen mill, and he had no idea about the history of his employers. Look up the history of this company, and you will see, for yourself...Active and thriving, in America...Google "Bush Crime Family" and marvel. How could this have happened ?"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Merced Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Merced Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••