Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#162122 Oct 4, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
And even then, he doesn't have a clue as to the actual meaning of it...
It's vedy, vedy scaddy out dare...but intellesting too!
Plastic econmey

Sierra Madre, CA

#162123 Oct 4, 2012
Southern California real estate, experts agree no recovery is in sight this year 2012.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#162125 Oct 4, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't proven anything aside from the fact that you are full of sh%%.
Not true, but we could go 'round and 'round like this forever. Anybody interested, <sarcasm>and I'm sure there are millions...</sarcasm>, can check the post.

You seem to post more about me than the topic.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#162126 Oct 4, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Rose, we didn't expect you to understand. We hold you to a much lower standard.
Topic 0
Me 1

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#162127 Oct 4, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, when Rose can't provide an educated and comprehensive rebuttal, this is the nonsense you get.
Keep studying Rose, you will get that GED..
Topic 0
Me 2

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#162128 Oct 4, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Topic 0
Me 1
Sorry, you lose to logic every time.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#162129 Oct 4, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, but we could go 'round and 'round like this forever. Anybody interested, <sarcasm>and I'm sure there are millions...</sarcasm>, can check the post.
You seem to post more about me than the topic.
Yes, they can check the post, and they have. You are full of sh%%.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#162130 Oct 4, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you lose to logic every time.
Post on:
Topic 0
Me 3

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#162131 Oct 4, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they can check the post, and they have. You are full of sh%%.
Posts on:
Topic 0
Me 4

Tata

Westminster, CA

#162132 Oct 4, 2012
Jim Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
One out of every 4 females are molested in their youth,are gays doing that also stupid? So according to you it's A-OK for heterosexuals to molest female children then right? Do you blame ALL heterosexuals for the the crimes of the few like you blame ALL gays for the crimes of the few? As usual the old double standard huh? Yeah,how about YOU leave those kids alone! Tell us all,what's it like to be a village idiot? LOL
Well Jimmy Beam Bob you stupid piece of crap, WTF are talking about ?? who said anything about molesting female children ? NOT me ! I knew you would have the low down on this, turn yourself in please

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#162135 Oct 4, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Post on:
Topic 0
Me 3
You need a friend Rose.
Bexx

Los Angeles, CA

#162136 Oct 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a friend Rose.
You still pimping out your better half for beer money, ak ak?
I know of some negroes down the block who'll trade straight up for your skank for a case of cobra malt.
They'll give her a solid boning and you can lick her clean afterwards.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#162137 Oct 5, 2012
Bexx wrote:
<quoted text>
You still pimping out your better half for beer money, ak ak?
I know of some negroes down the block who'll trade straight up for your skank for a case of cobra malt.
They'll give her a solid boning and you can lick her clean afterwards.
Yawn.. You are the poster child for ignorance.

Now go to bed, you have school in the morning.
Bexx

Los Angeles, CA

#162138 Oct 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.. You are the poster child for ignorance.
Now go to bed, you have school in the morning.
Have a good evening, kweer-o. Go easy on the wesson oil.... lemmiwinks would appreciate that.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#162139 Oct 5, 2012
Bexx wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good evening, kweer-o. Go easy on the wesson oil.... lemmiwinks would appreciate that.
I'm so sorry.

I tried to save your life, but alas I failed, I had already flushed.
Jim Beam

Toronto, Canada

#162140 Oct 5, 2012
Bexx wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good evening, kweer-o. Go easy on the wesson oil.... lemmiwinks would appreciate that.
Hey Moron,I may seldom agree with AK but he isn't gay stupid! But now you've got me wondering how long have you been in that closet? Sounds like you've remodeled it a few times just to keep yourself comfortable in there! Do you ever write anything that actually has something to do with the topic of the thread or do you always post unintelligent troll blabber? Are you ignorant or simply stupid? Which is it?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#162141 Oct 5, 2012
Jim Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Moron,I may seldom agree with AK but he isn't gay stupid! But now you've got me wondering how long have you been in that closet? Sounds like you've remodeled it a few times just to keep yourself comfortable in there! Do you ever write anything that actually has something to do with the topic of the thread or do you always post unintelligent troll blabber? Are you ignorant or simply stupid? Which is it?
We probably agree on more than you care to admit.

The issue is that simply because I do not agree that there is an argument that the Constitution compels States to legalize same sex marriage based on a historical study of the Amendments- in this case the 14th, I am lumped into the same category as the "ban same sex marriage" crowd. Personally I don't care, I don't think there should be bans on same sex marriage and I have voted that way.

But, the advantage of my position is I get to enjoy being attacked from both sides. It's quite entertaining.
Jim Beam

Tempe, AZ

#162142 Oct 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
We probably agree on more than you care to admit.
The issue is that simply because I do not agree that there is an argument that the Constitution compels States to legalize same sex marriage based on a historical study of the Amendments- in this case the 14th, I am lumped into the same category as the "ban same sex marriage" crowd. Personally I don't care, I don't think there should be bans on same sex marriage and I have voted that way.
But, the advantage of my position is I get to enjoy being attacked from both sides. It's quite entertaining.
I highly doubt we agree on much! LOL,But this link explains how I feel about Prop 8 being Unconstitutional far better than I could ever put into words! To me it has the ring of logic! But don't worry I know you don't agree,oh well,to bad so sad I guess! I also believe that one day soon marriage equality will return to the state of California! I still say that this state if different in the fact that gays had the right and then it was taken away! A bit different than other states so far!

Why I believe that Prop 8 is in fact Unconstitutional!

www.afer.org/our-work/our-arguments
Tata

Westminster, CA

#162146 Oct 5, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Topic 0
Me 1
Monkey see Monkey do ... you are not the first to keep score
Tata

Westminster, CA

#162147 Oct 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
We probably agree on more than you care to admit.
The issue is that simply because I do not agree that there is an argument that the Constitution compels States to legalize same sex marriage based on a historical study of the Amendments- in this case the 14th, I am lumped into the same category as the "ban same sex marriage" crowd. Personally I don't care, I don't think there should be bans on same sex marriage and I have voted that way.
But, the advantage of my position is I get to enjoy being attacked from both sides. It's quite entertaining.
Ok so you are on the fence and you are bi-sexual, we've already determind that. The Constitution has benn written for all, evntually there would be a group of second class citizens to come along and change the meaning and conscept as they do in this very topix, only to suit themselves. This issue should have been challenged from the beginning, these are Johnny come lateley radicals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merced Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Reasons Why Nov 19 Mark 1
koi to land lelo mera chut mein ya gand mein Nov 13 vicky9s 1
Planada: Another deadly shooting (Aug '13) Nov 10 1trigger3 3
Body in field identified as Chowchilla man (Oct '12) Nov 8 ECM 6
Chowchilla Shooting Leaves One Teen Dead, Two I... (Aug '06) Nov 8 ECM 11
Whats It Like Working For Foster Farms? (Apr '09) Oct 31 sierras_ride 24
The Reasons Why Oct '14 Steve Shaw 1
Merced Dating
Find my Match

Merced People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Merced News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Merced

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:15 pm PST