Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Aug 17, 2012
BakerPrune

Redmond, WA

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Wouldn't it be great to have a thread totally dedicated to advice?

I'm thinking we could bring links & past posts here, to Topix.

We can discuss hair, child welfare, cooking, recipes, gas grills, arts & crafts, sewing, POOP, autism, legal advice, e-cigs, each other and any other topics I might have missed.

Oh what fun we will have!
Ocean Brown Noser

Redmond, WA

#2 Aug 2, 2012
Baker-you are so clever. OMG OMG OMG YEEEEEEES

My expertise is housework, crime solving, cooking, repeating myself, crime solving, cooking, OHHHHH I also write excellent reviews. Can we do reviews? I love to give free legal advice, may I ?

OMG this is going to be a hoot. I have a leg of lamb slowly roasting for dinner, so I have plenty of time. Of course, I need to chop some fresh mint. I'll be in & out.

I think I will look for my favorite posts. Or even some private messages. Can we bring messages here?

Thank you Baker. I adore you.
Shugga Shugga Shugga

West Lafayette, IN

#3 Aug 2, 2012
Oh yeah. Gonna be real interesting. I'm in!

Let's bring immature, dumb posts from people we know, over here & discuss them Wanna?
Jeana

Redmond, WA

#4 Aug 2, 2012
Ocean Brown Noser wrote:
Baker-you are so clever. OMG OMG OMG YEEEEEEES
My expertise is housework, crime solving, cooking, repeating myself, crime solving, cooking, OHHHHH I also write excellent reviews. Can we do reviews? I love to give free legal advice, may I ?
OMG this is going to be a hoot. I have a leg of lamb slowly roasting for dinner, so I have plenty of time. Of course, I need to chop some fresh mint. I'll be in & out.
I think I will look for my favorite posts. Or even some private messages. Can we bring messages here?
Thank you Baker. I adore you.
DO YOU WANT TIME OUT? KEEP PRESSING ME, DEAR! SEE WHERE IT GETS YOU.

I am the forum legal consultant.

Why is everyone suddenly deferring to newbies? Have you seen the number of posts I have under my hat?
Bakerprune

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Aug 2, 2012
Jeana wrote:
<quoted text>
DO YOU WANT TIME OUT? KEEP PRESSING ME, DEAR! SEE WHERE IT GETS YOU.
I am the forum legal consultant.
Why is everyone suddenly deferring to newbies? Have you seen the number of posts I have under my hat?
What a mouth u have
Amraann

West Lafayette, IN

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Do any of you have a pattern for a JUMBO sized adult diaper. Maybe with zippers rather than velcro? TIA
BakerPrune

Redmond, WA

#7 Aug 3, 2012
I'm compiling lots of good things to bring to our new thread!

Some good material & advice out here. Very good time for us to all refresh ourselves with topics we have discussed in the past. Yes, a Refresher Course.

I think I shall alphabetize. Hmmmm. By topic or poster? Well, silly me....either way will be "A", Amra or Autism.

"B" will be none other than Baker. I might sort my posts as "Baker's Baloney" as most of my posts are either Baloney or Bull Shyt.

Ohhhhh, my how I hate to proceed past "A" & "B". Only because things others have said are irrelevant.

OMG, it is time for another tweet.

Later everyone.
Ocean Brown Noser

West Lafayette, IN

#8 Aug 4, 2012
What I think we should do is write a short bio. Kind of an introduction, that way we can really get to know each other.
I'm a little bit ahead, I've had mine written for years, lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
We can share some info and that will broaden our range of topics open for discussion.
I don't have an retards or big kids in diapers but I cook and clean and do online forensics.
Amra Autism Advocate

Redmond, WA

#9 Aug 6, 2012
I'd like to see a thread devoted to poop, Duct tape, heels, hair & Burda wear.
Gabriela

Atlanta, GA

#10 Aug 8, 2012
Amraann wrote:
Do any of you have a pattern for a JUMBO sized adult diaper. Maybe with zippers rather than velcro? TIA
BakerPrune probably does. My understanding is that she wears them herself because she's totally incontinent. By the way, justice quest sucks the big one.It's on a list I saw recently that warns of websites to totally avoid. After reading a number of justice quest posts, which largely come from armchair crime-solvers who've never solved a thing in their lives, except maybe how to change an incontinence diaper, I can completely understand why it's one to avoid. Nobody's gonna figure out a thing on that site, except perhaps that their time could be better spent elsewhere. The mods come off as rude and the people posting there seem ignorant.
Jeana

West Lafayette, IN

#11 Aug 9, 2012
Gabriela wrote:
<quoted text>BakerPrune probably does. My understanding is that she wears them herself because she's totally incontinent. By the way, justice quest sucks the big one.It's on a list I saw recently that warns of websites to totally avoid. After reading a number of justice quest posts, which largely come from armchair crime-solvers who've never solved a thing in their lives, except maybe how to change an incontinence diaper, I can completely understand why it's one to avoid. Nobody's gonna figure out a thing on that site, except perhaps that their time could be better spent elsewhere. The mods come off as rude and the people posting there seem ignorant.
OKAY DEAR

If you are try earn a time out or a permanent ban you are well on your way.

FYI Justice Quest is comprised of victims of real life crimes and many are well versed in other areas.

Take Amra. She can change a jumbo diaper full of the largest turds known to man. She can do so clad in her heels and Burda suit. Can you?

Prune has the ability to multi task and share every detail of her mundane life with the entire world.

I am the house attorney.

So watch what you are saying. This shall be your only warning.

HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?
Amra Autism Advocate
#12 Aug 17, 2012
Ocean Brown Noser wrote:
Baker-you are so clever. OMG OMG OMG YEEEEEEES
My expertise is housework, crime solving, cooking, repeating myself, crime solving, cooking, OHHHHH I also write excellent reviews. Can we do reviews? I love to give free legal advice, may I ?
OMG this is going to be a hoot. I have a leg of lamb slowly roasting for dinner, so I have plenty of time. Of course, I need to chop some fresh mint. I'll be in & out.
I think I will look for my favorite posts. Or even some private messages. Can we bring messages here?
Thank you Baker. I adore you.
Oh stop the shyt. She is not special. I am the one that rules. I am the Goddess. Just you wait. Once I get my bio up here--you will be speechless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merced Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 29 min Go aways 5,004
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr lazy posts 200,590
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr lazy posts 15,963
Fresno County fire captain sues Foster Farms, C... Fri fblevins1 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Broker held in realty scam (Nov '08) Aug 26 KeS 4
Lund chusna mujhe bahut achha lagta hai (Sep '12) Aug 23 shivam 27
•••
•••

Merced Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Merced People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Merced News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Merced
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••