Stockton moves to No. 11 in Forbes ranking

There are 18 comments on the RecordNET story from Feb 3, 2012, titled Stockton moves to No. 11 in Forbes ranking. In it, RecordNET reports that:

STOCKTON -- After ranking No. 1 last year, Forbes magazine has moved Stockton to No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RecordNET.

Since: Aug 11

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2012
Doesn't mean "S". It's still a crap hole. I have the unfortunate pleasure of occasionally wasting my time there because of work and that disgusting downtown scene mixed in with your attempts at masking the malaise with nice housing which is empty is amusing. Whoever has to live there must of been punished for acts commuted long ago. 1000 f-16's should fly over and napalm it. It's a lost cause
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#2 Feb 4, 2012
Riverbank resident wrote:
Doesn't mean "S". It's still a crap hole. I have the unfortunate pleasure of occasionally wasting my time there because of work and that disgusting downtown scene mixed in with your attempts at masking the malaise with nice housing which is empty is amusing. Whoever has to live there must of been punished for acts commuted long ago. 1000 f-16's should fly over and napalm it. It's a lost cause
And what is your opinion on Sac being in that ranking as worse then Stockton?

Since: Aug 11

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>And what is your opinion on Sac being in that ranking as worse then Stockton?
You can thank the players at the Oak park area and long term decision making for rendering sac one of the worst cities not only as a capital but in general as well.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#4 Feb 4, 2012
Riverbank resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You can thank the players at the Oak park area and long term decision making for rendering sac one of the worst cities not only as a capital but in general as well.
Do u believe everything a magazine writes? and you live where? Clayton, CA?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5 Feb 4, 2012
Did you know Forbes rates a town on the success of it's sports teams? Nothing to do with Oak park area. Forbes noted that Sacramento is a one-team town and that team, the Kings, have been awful the last several seasons. I didn't know that makes or breaks you as a city. what a joke. Move to Detroit, they have a lot of sports teams. lol..
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#6 Feb 4, 2012
Since when does a sports franchise successful or unsuccessful have anything to do with the livability of a city? Forbes obviously has lost its mind if it ever had one.
Dirk

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2012
Sacramento has the 5th (FIFTH) Worst air quality of any town in the UNITED STATES. This means you will probably be dead of EMPHYSEMA before the bangers pop a cap in your a$$.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#8 Feb 4, 2012
Dirk wrote:
Sacramento has the 5th (FIFTH) Worst air quality of any town in the UNITED STATES. This means you will probably be dead of EMPHYSEMA before the bangers pop a cap in your a$$.
http://www.citymayors.com/envi ronment/polluted_uscities.html

pull your head out, crime has been where ever man lives, it might even happen in your little hole. But I don't see Sacramento on this list, why is that? LIAR!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#9 Feb 4, 2012
Dirk wrote:
Sacramento has the 5th (FIFTH) Worst air quality of any town in the UNITED STATES. This means you will probably be dead of EMPHYSEMA before the bangers pop a cap in your a$$.
Says Who?
Dirk

United States

#10 Feb 5, 2012
The American Lung Association. Why is it low-grade morons like yourself are always so resistant to bad news?

Since: Aug 11

Riverbank, CA

#11 Feb 18, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Do u believe everything a magazine writes? and you live where? Clayton, CA?
How do you get Clayton from riverbank. In case you don't know, it's in a nice quiet safe area (crossroads). Unfortunately the filth of Modesto is close however up to now for the most part it stays there.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#12 Feb 18, 2012
Riverbank resident wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you get Clayton from riverbank. In case you don't know, it's in a nice quiet safe area (crossroads). Unfortunately the filth of Modesto is close however up to now for the most part it stays there.
It's people like you that are so worried about the air and most likely smoke or drive a SUV, enjoy the meth camps.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#13 Feb 18, 2012
Dirk wrote:
The American Lung Association. Why is it low-grade morons like yourself are always so resistant to bad news?
Most people that have lung problems are around smoke or smoke themselves. Not too many of us are going to move to North Dakota to be around clean air unless global warming was true.

Since: Aug 11

Riverbank, CA

#14 Feb 18, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's people like you that are so worried about the air and most likely smoke or drive a SUV, enjoy the meth camps.
Honestly, You couldn't be more wrong. I am one person who doesnt smoke. I work, I enjoy a drink here and there. I'm your avg joe just trying to get by.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#15 Feb 18, 2012
well good for you, i have experienced many that are heavy smokers that complain about air quality. But on the other hand, I like it here in Sac, love the climate, love the American River. Your first post, shows Clayton. There are many places to live, most are determined by work, so we just have to make the best of where we live.

Since: Aug 11

Riverbank, CA

#16 Feb 18, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
well good for you, i have experienced many that are heavy smokers that complain about air quality. But on the other hand, I like it here in Sac, love the climate, love the American River. Your first post, shows Clayton. There are many places to live, most are determined by work, so we just have to make the best of where we live.
Odd y the city always changes after I
Post. No idea why it does that
Dirk

United States

#17 Feb 18, 2012
That's good. Blame it on cigar smoke. Since you haven't noticed, may I point out that Highways 5, 99, 80, and 50 crisscross the area. Besides being a low-grade idiot, Ricky(pants on)fire is a liar.
RiccardoFire

United States

#18 Feb 19, 2012
Dirk wrote:
That's good. Blame it on cigar smoke. Since you haven't noticed, may I point out that Highways 5, 99, 80, and 50 crisscross the area. Besides being a low-grade idiot, Ricky(pants on)fire is a liar.
If u don't like it, move. Be proactive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merced Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Rosenkranz (Aug '12) May 18 Mark Rosenkranz 9
Merced Sucks. May 10 Touching 2
News Thompson not guilty (Jul '08) May 1 Mikey 16
love you... Apr 28 Steven M Robinson 1
guys looking to get there d$ck sucked (Nov '12) Apr 22 Barry Man DPPD 2
kooi ga Apr '15 Veer 3
News Man Who Buried 26 Schoolchildren Alive Gets Par... Apr '15 Mil Mom 1
More from around the web

Merced People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]