North Valley authorities investigatin...

North Valley authorities investigating alleged rape, homicide

There are 5 comments on the KSEE-TV Fresno story from Jan 26, 2007, titled North Valley authorities investigating alleged rape, homicide. In it, KSEE-TV Fresno reports that:

Merced County Sheriff's deputies said they are investigating the rape of an Atwater woman and the alleged homicide of her boyfriend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSEE-TV Fresno.

monica

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jan 30, 2007
I think that the mother mercedes did it and her sons probably did not even do it. The mother probably buried the dead body that's why it was acrossed the street from her house because she could't carry the body that far away from her house. The mother wanted her two son's to take the blame for her she knew that her sons have a bad criminal records so that's why she got them blaming on them selves for the murder of angel sanchez.
lordy lordy

Beech Island, SC

#2 Jan 31, 2007
just some more gang-bangers getting rid of the competition.
monica

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jan 31, 2007
I think the mother did it they should all take a lie dector test. And they don't have any really evidence on the two brothers anybody could really have did it they don't really know.
rocket

Gresham, OR

#4 Nov 24, 2013
He was hit due to him kicking it wit cisco dat d.o. and not assisting mr skinner de deadend in a orderd assault of cisco by da n.f. everyone knows skinner was a hitter for the northern structure and a street commander in merced ...memo got what was his due ...
memos brother

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jul 25, 2014
Rocket you say he got what he deserved.you should deserve something for running your mouth about something you know nothing about .and if you do then you still deserve something for running your mouth .from me memos bro .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merced Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Rosenkranz (Aug '12) Tue New Post 63
News Mistrial called in double slaying (Feb '08) Aug 23 Cee 16
News Thompson not guilty (Jul '08) Aug 23 Cee 17
love you... Aug 17 Don Feducci 5
News Man found guilty in Fairmead murder (Oct '07) Aug 10 Kimberly 2
News Chowchilla school bus kidnapper paroled after 4... Aug 9 Jerrys Brown 1
3some sex ya all types women's sex contact me Aug 7 sonu 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Merced Mortgages