Golden Valley mourns senior killed in car accident

Kiara Broussard was destined for great things in the culinary world. Hours before her death, she received a major award for a wedding cake she had designed. Read more
Mark

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2007
I cant believe it girlfriend
Alexis

United States

#2 Feb 8, 2007
When I found out that a sweet, intelligent, beautiful girl had gone forever it hit me why do the good people have to go. now your in heaven and I hope that your watching over us. Cause your in our hearts I wanted to tell you congrats on your award! R.I.P Kiara. You will be missed forever, 07
Priscilla

Merced, CA

#3 Apr 24, 2008
{You are a Beautiful Angel}and well be forever missed!!
sierra

Grovetown, GA

#4 Oct 29, 2008
Kiara I still can't believe you're gone. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. I know you are watching over us and protecting us. You are greatly missed. I called Canaan the other day, I hadn't talked to him in a few months cause I joined the Army. I hope to see you when I go up. Love and miss you Kiara.
-sierra
Canaan Hawks

Barnesville, OH

#5 May 9, 2010
It's been awhile.. But the memories come rushing back and i suddenly get overwhelmed.. i miss you. I miss our compatibility, our time, our love.

Someday...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merced Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Travel deal: Explore 'Game of Thrones' set in I... 10 hr Arctic 1
i m sameer Mar 27 Gilligan 2
Review: Air Boss Air Conditioning And Heating Mar 16 Bee 1
Great book! Mar 16 Enlightend 2
why did castle abf close Mar 10 desperado 1
why did castle afb close Mar 10 desperado 1
hi Mar 5 navi 1
Merced Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web