Forum Etiquette
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ari Upp

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jul 1, 2012
What in hell is this thread all about? Some crazy drunk woman is raving on about being a goddess and another is threatening "her " moderators. What in God's name is this about?Oh, and what in hell does being Baker Acted entail? If this thread is really about forum etiquette, allow me to offer a tasty bit of etiquette myself(insert middle finger here). Also,all y'all eat me.
Amra

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jul 18, 2012
Ari Upp wrote:
What in hell is this thread all about? Some crazy drunk woman is raving on about being a goddess and another is threatening "her " moderators. What in God's name is this about?Oh, and what in hell does being Baker Acted entail? If this thread is really about forum etiquette, allow me to offer a tasty bit of etiquette myself(insert middle finger here). Also,all y'all eat me.
Oh JUST STFU unless I, the Goddess of the www grant you permission to post.
Ntegrity

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jul 25, 2012
The mods & owner at Justice Quest are tweeting about forum members. Revolting!
Sabrina

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jul 26, 2012
You're right! Google the owner, Baker. You can find her tweets about her members.

Outrageous to think of an adult and a mother to conduct herself like a child.
Boxer

West Lafayette, IN

#14 Jul 26, 2012
She is overtly obnoxious as are a few other mods.

A real Prune.
Ntegrity

Monroe, OH

#15 Jul 26, 2012
Boxer--her forum is her audience. Most of the members are either obese, have retarded children, financial woes, drug/alcohol dependent, anorexic, abused or _______(fill in blank).

She's a pitiful excuse for a woman. Certainly not a role model. She's vile and vulgar. Nothing more.

She criticizes and analyzes everyone.

After seeing her photo, she shouldn't judge anyone. There is absolutely nothing attractive about her. She's an old hag that is trying to look young. That is not working to well for her.
Amra

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jul 27, 2012
Boxer wrote:
She is overtly obnoxious as are a few other mods.
A real Prune.
A little of her goes far.

She is self-obsessed.
River

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jul 27, 2012
I enjoy shooting off my large mouth. Why anyone would care what my thoughts are, I don't know.
Boxer Luvr

Sheridan, IN

#18 Jul 27, 2012
If you want to post at Justice Quest simply agree with the old Prune & GodAss.

Tell them how unique their recipes are, even though they have been around for years and have been published. Praise Amra on being a wonderful parent with beautiful tresses, tell her how gorgeous she is (BARF) and then they will leave you alone.

Jeana is a menopausal mess, put her on IGNORE. No dealing with her. She pretends to be an attorney.
Amra

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jul 27, 2012
The world is interested in some of us. What we do, think and say is relevant.

No one is so much interested in the rest of you.

Because I have a Tard, long hair and an anorexic figure is no reason to slam me.
Ari Upp

Atlanta, GA

#21 Jul 28, 2012
Amra wrote:
The world is interested in some of us. What we do, think and say is relevant.
No one is so much interested in the rest of you.
Because I have a Tard, long hair and an anorexic figure is no reason to slam me.
A tard? I really hope I did not read that right! That is, unless you are talking about yourself. I really can see why you'd be so proud of having long hair! That's quite an accomplishment . You must be so proud! As apparently you are! Wow, long hair and anorexia! Somebody call Vogue and let them know about this woman's qualifications!
BytchPrune

San Antonio, TX

#22 Jul 28, 2012
Listen up.
My forum is not all bad.
Wanna be a member? Then you must close your mind to new ideas, your intellect must cease to feed on a free and open interchange of opinions.
Follow the rules and continually post good things about me and you shall have no problems.
If you are able to think for yourself, you don't belong at Justice Quest.
Justice Quest is only for those of you willing to reply to my posts as "I completely agree Baker."
It really is quite simple. Like my mind.
Abby

Atlanta, GA

#23 Jul 28, 2012
BytchPrune wrote:
Listen up.
My forum is not all bad.
Wanna be a member? Then you must close your mind to new ideas, your intellect must cease to feed on a free and open interchange of opinions.
Follow the rules and continually post good things about me and you shall have no problems.
If you are able to think for yourself, you don't belong at Justice Quest.
Justice Quest is only for those of you willing to reply to my posts as "I completely agree Baker."
It really is quite simple. Like my mind.
Oh, I cannot wait! My sister Ari and I are all aquiver with anticipation over justice quest.I remember Ari looking at the posts and we concurred that it's strictly for morons, which explains your involvement in it. I remember somebody going on about his or her use of crank. Very nice! No thanks to that. We're not self-impressed druggies, so we would not fit in with your "members." As though it's some kind of exclusive club! Come on! What is it really, a crime forum or a shooting gallery? Just say no to justice quest.
Local

Monroe, OH

#24 Jul 28, 2012
Aha! I live in Merced.

I believe I also have the displeasure of knowing the chubby BPrune. What an U G L Y mess she is. If we are referring to the same person. UGLY on the inside and UGLY on the outside.

Always causing problems.
Abby

Atlanta, GA

#25 Jul 29, 2012
Local wrote:
Aha! I live in Merced.
I believe I also have the displeasure of knowing the chubby BPrune. What an U G L Y mess she is. If we are referring to the same person. UGLY on the inside and UGLY on the outside.
Always causing problems.
Aaah! She sounds delightful in so many ways! And by delightful, I mean totally repulsive, of course. The Upp sisters, Ari (Arianna) and Abby ( Abigail), have no desire to join justice quest. Neither does Gabriela, our 12-year-old little sister. Of course, she's probably much too young to post on it anyway, thank God. By the way , anybody with the name Prune in their name is totally suspect. Is that really her name or are you just making this $h!t up?
WarNag

San Antonio, TX

#26 Jul 30, 2012
JQ members are intellectually superior to the rest of the world.

We have the news of the world covered.

Not easily done, either.

One owner has a kid pissing & shytting all over the house, yet she still finds time to discuss important topics.
BakerPrune

San Antonio, TX

#27 Jul 30, 2012
I'm an expert on all things!
Cooking
Crafts
Crimes

I am available 24-7 to voice
my opinion.
Jeana

Mount Sterling, OH

#28 Jul 30, 2012
BakerPrune wrote:
I'm an expert on all things!
Cooking
Crafts
Crimes
I am available 24-7 to voice
my opinion.
You got nothing on me, DEAR. I got my degree from U of JQ.

I'm about ready to bring some PMs to the public forum. Do you really want that?
amra

San Antonio, TX

#29 Jul 30, 2012
Abby wrote:
<quoted text>Aaah! She sounds delightful in so many ways! And by delightful, I mean totally repulsive, of course. The Upp sisters, Ari (Arianna) and Abby ( Abigail), have no desire to join justice quest. Neither does Gabriela, our 12-year-old little sister. Of course, she's probably much too young to post on it anyway, thank God. By the way , anybody with the name Prune in their name is totally suspect. Is that really her name or are you just making this $h!t up?
Sounds to me as if you might be a tad jealous of the vast knowledge JQ mods & owners have. My expertise lies in autism, fecal matter & long hair.
Do you have a special area of interest?
Rumpie

San Antonio, TX

#30 Jul 30, 2012
Ari Upp wrote:

This thread is about the lack of diplomacy on the Justice Quest forum.

Just Ice Queens or Just Kweers would be more apt for forum name.

Check out Baker's pic. OMG Short and fat, all mouth, big bags under her eyes. She thinks she has the right to ridicule other women. She ought to look in the mirror.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merced Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
love you... (Apr '15) Jan 5 S Robinson 122
Stabbing man in the face 3 weeks ago Jan 4 Monika 1
What God Loves... (Nov '15) Jan 3 San Esteban 32
News Illegal Aliens Rally for Sanctuary for Aliens, ... Dec 19 kyman 2
former playmate Lonny (Lorraine) Chin (Feb '08) Dec '16 Paul 177
Looking for a church in Merced??? (Oct '13) Dec '16 ll 2
gangs and drugs in atwater (Feb '09) Nov '16 4TW4T3R 22

Merced Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance