Amra Autism Advocate

San Antonio, TX

#2 Aug 17, 2012
OMGEEEEEEEE

Do you even have to ask Baker?

Look, we have knowledge of:

High heels, poop, goats, cupcakes, the justice system, poop, cleaning poop, diapers, vaping, poop, hair, grilling out, poop and so much more. Of course we must tell the world what they can talk about.

We have life experiences others can't possibly have.
Ocean Brown Noser
#3 Aug 17, 2012
I'm starching my panties today so they don't get in a knot so easily if someone disagrees with me!
Jeana Esq
#5 Aug 17, 2012
Baker prune wrote:
I need a suggestion for anew hair stle!
Look, I'm gonna be frank. We don't need a visual of you. I know your mom & dad led you to believe you're pretty. They lied.
Bring your "fake" phot from the other site here, if you must have an image up.

Geezus I need a drink.
Ocean Brown Noser

San Antonio, TX

#7 Aug 17, 2012
OMG, I am exhausted. I made
Banana Meringue Dessert and you know me, I beat the eggs by hand. My arm feels like jello.
I used Banana D’água, which is big and firm but also soft and really sweet and tasty.
Is George Zimmerman really a murderer?
Ocean Brown Noser

West Lafayette, IN

#9 Aug 18, 2012
GASP

Baker please follow Jeana's advice and remove your personal photo from your avatar. I'm nauseous from viewing it.

Have you considered some type of cosmetic procedure?

Is George Zimmerman a murderer?
Amra Autism Advocate

San Antonio, TX

#10 Aug 19, 2012
Hey good morning.

Got the walls de-pooped & ready for a full day of posting, telling you what you can and cannot post.

Got the Monistat on my hair, string bikini and my heels on. I'm set!
Jeana DP

San Antonio, TX

#11 Aug 19, 2012
Listen up!
I have one he77 of a hangover & not in the mood for crap (sorry Ammy). Pop off at the mouth & see how far it gets you with me. Not far. You will be booted off my island should you even slightly disagree with me or any of our staff. We know it all, you don't. If you would like to post and feel you can reenforce our thoughts, you are welcome to do so. Got it?
Ocean Brown Noser

Mount Sterling, OH

#12 Aug 20, 2012
Good good morning. What a lovely day.

I need suggestions for side dishes. I have a lovely pheasant roasting. I'll serve it with parsley sauce.
But I'm torn as to what other dishes to serve.

Let me know what you think!!
It is a female bird. I find them to be a bit jucier. Pheasant can be so dry.

Be back in a little while. Need to get my laundry on the line!!!!! I got up at 2 this morning so I could get my tasks done and post the rest of the day.

Is George Zimmerman a murderer?
Ocean Brown Noser

San Antonio, TX

#13 Aug 20, 2012
Jeana DP wrote:
Listen up!
I have one he77 of a hangover & not in the mood for crap (sorry Ammy). Pop off at the mouth & see how far it gets you with me. Not far. You will be booted off my island should you even slightly disagree with me or any of our staff. We know it all, you don't. If you would like to post and feel you can reenforce our thoughts, you are welcome to do so. Got it?
Thanks Dear!!!!!!

I could not agree more. I don't get why the rest of the world does not understand that you, Amra, River and of course me know more than the rest of the world. If we meld our experiences there really is nothing we don't know. Ammy really brings a lot to the boards. With her vast knowledge dealing with feces, vaping, hair and so much more. Why can't people just shut up unless they simply agree with us?

I need to baste my bird.

Voice of reason, I am.
Jeana DP

San Antonio, TX

#14 Aug 20, 2012
Thank you OBN. Your allegiance mean everything to all of us. It is because of people like you that become loyal members of our forum that I do what I do. I not only practice fake law but I monitor thousands of repititious posts and obnoxiously reply to as many as possible each day. I suffer from insomnia. Sleep doesn't come easily for me, I am constantly thinking a post might slip by. I do all of this for no compensation.

Have a wonderful pheasant.
Amra

West Lafayette, IN

#15 Aug 20, 2012
Ocean I too appreciate your kind words, support & loyalty. As most of you know, I have a rather SHITTY life. People like you bring pleasure to my otherwise mundane life.

Enjoy that fowl. we are having hot dogs, chips & kool-aid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merced Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
first step to recovery Thu SMR 3
Jared Pickering is a lying thieving slime Thu Bart 4
love you... (Apr '15) Aug 24 Meow Meow 65
Mark Rosenkranz (Aug '12) Aug 24 Mark Rosenkranz 87
What God Loves... (Nov '15) Aug 15 Sincerely Yours 29
Bellevue towards Dole Aug 8 Kimber2629 1
Bring these 2 IRANIANS into ILLIONIS for a reward. Jul '16 Romel Esmail Fugi... 1

Merced Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Merced Mortgages