People who live in city shocked at sh...

People who live in city shocked at shooting death

There are 1 comment on the WEAU-TV Eau Claire story from Aug 18, 2009, titled People who live in city shocked at shooting death. In it, WEAU-TV Eau Claire reports that:

People who live and work in Menomonie say they're shocked at the shooting death of three brothers in their small town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEAU-TV Eau Claire.

Asia

Menomonie, WI

#1 Aug 19, 2009
Reading all these comments people posted. Thats just fucked up. Its bull shit you guys sit here talking your shit. When half the time you guys be robbing banks and killing more people there then any where else, or going crazy killing students at college camp ground. Now you guys say We Hmongs think little of life. We cause more crime rates then any other kind out there. That's cold and cruel. You see one crime that has happen, you base it on all Hmong people. We Should say,"White People eat Humans." We should be afraid and run for our life. We are all human, people make choices for them self. Don't matter what nationality they are. Yes, I am Hmong but I don't kill people, nor I don't think little of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Ted Cruz Sex Scandal Confirmed by Washington Times (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 so you know 1
News Man accused of trying to meet underage girl for... (Nov '11) Nov '15 Ruppert 3
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Wondering 13
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Phil Late ist 12
who is Sterling Lehrke? I heard she's hot now. (Jan '15) Jan '15 lookin4hotchicks 1

Menomonie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menomonie Mortgages