Man killed, dog hurt when SUV crashes in Menomonie parking lot

Full story: TwinCities.com

A man was killed and his dog injured when their SUV hit a light pole in a parking lot in Menomonie, police said.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 08

Sandstone MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Judged:

Incredible70 wrote:
I wonder if he died from a medical condition that led to the crash. He would have had to hit it pretty hard to be hurt badly enough to die, not to mention that the light pole would fall over, one would think, absorbing more of the impact energy.
I'm betting he was dead before the wreck. I witnessed a car come across the median of a rural freeway, sideswipe a bridge and stop in my lane. When I opened the door the driver was pulseless and apneic, not a mark on the body. MI while driving, cruise control kept the car moving.

Since: Sep 08

Lakeville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Judged:

looks like a lawsuit..its the light posts fault, It happened in Wisconsin so i doubt alcohol was involved
jammin jane

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

i'm glad the dog is OK. i don't care about the guy.
Just sayin

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Judged:

Perhaps he passed out or the dog distracted him...... either way, so sad that he was killed- but at least he hit a pole and not other people!
Dum Dum

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Judged:

Fed up wrote:
I know of a guy that did this exact same thing only with a Motor Home. Caused $90K damage to the Motor Home. Don't know if they had a dog at the time but I know his son head butted the windshield.
Wide open parking lot, day time. Makes me wonder???
Around 9:40 p.m., police responded to the one-vehicle crash at the Wal-Mart Distribution Center at 6140 3M Dr. in Menomonie.

YOU NEED TO READ BETTER

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Menomonie Discussions

Search the Menomonie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 1 hr jsm 6,903
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Tealiban faschists 45
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 87
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 450
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
Debate: Obama-Economy - Boyceville, WI (Sep '12) Dec '13 theshwag 2
•••
•••
•••
Menomonie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Menomonie Jobs

•••
•••
•••