St. Croix Falls woman pleads guilty t...

St. Croix Falls woman pleads guilty to 13th drunken driving off...

There are 23 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 12, 2009, titled St. Croix Falls woman pleads guilty to 13th drunken driving off.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A former Menomonie, Wis., woman, recently sentenced to prison for violating extended supervision conditions of her 12th drunken driving conviction, pleaded guilty recently in Barron County Court to her 13th offense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
girlsjustwannaha vefun

Gilbert, AZ

#1 Nov 12, 2009
If I lived in WI i'd drink too. But I wouldn't drive dumbass. How many times does it take to put her away permanantly.
Cheese

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 12, 2009
Typical cheesehead

Since: Aug 09

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Nov 12, 2009
There is no way to stop her other than throwing her in jail until she is too old to drive.
Cookie

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Nov 12, 2009
HELLO!? How does this d r u n k still have access to a motorized vehicle?! How is this d r u n k still not in jail for a life sentence?

That's it, I'm moving to Germany where if you have one drunk driving conviction, you are DONE.
ole

Hudson, WI

#5 Nov 12, 2009
ya, lena she no dis broad, shesa one tough cheese puss, lena sez dis broad can lick der chrome off der trailer ball hitch, ya.
Scat Man Pooh

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Nov 12, 2009
wow,here's a habitual offender with no remorse or care for her past mistakes and will continue down the same road.Maybe 3-6 years in the tank may dry her out ?
Theresa

Chaska, MN

#7 Nov 12, 2009
Cookie wrote:
HELLO!? How does this d r u n k still have access to a motorized vehicle?! How is this d r u n k still not in jail for a life sentence?
That's it, I'm moving to Germany where if you have one drunk driving conviction, you are DONE.
Exactly!!!!! Let's start enforcing our DWI laws. How many does it take to get her off the roads. She is like a loaded hand gun ready to fire.
Gubbernator

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Nov 12, 2009
I'm sure she blames it all on an abusive life.

“Ahhhh hee ahw”

Twin Cities

#9 Nov 12, 2009
Cookie wrote:
You can always buy a used car with good plates and just not register it.

By all means, move to the fatherland. Auf weidersehen
vipesteve

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2009
how many dwi's are enough. maybe we should wait til they kill someone
Nice

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Nov 12, 2009
system. WTF?
Govenor Jim Doyle

Hudson, WI

#12 Nov 12, 2009
Why does some simple minded person always have to put a Wisconsin joke or Brett Favre joke on something like this. This is a twisted person who should be locked away a very long time. She is very lucky not to have killed anyone in nearly 20 years of drinking and driving.

Apparently, what state you live in has nothing to do with if you a drunken idiot who likes to put lives in danger.

See todays article also in this fine paper.
http://www.twincities.com/ci_13766985

If you don't like Wisconsin fine, there are plently of us here who feel the same way right back. I see no humor in a person with 12 DUI's on the streets of any state, still driving, and putting all of us in danger!

“Yes that's my foot in your ass”

Since: Oct 08

Dallas, Tx

#13 Nov 12, 2009
sock wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always buy a used car with good plates and just not register it.
By all means, move to the fatherland. Auf weidersehen
So, you support drunk a.s.s.e.s and their right to drive around and kill people? I say after your 3rd offense, its death by crash test dummy.
gwisahoax

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Nov 12, 2009
Cookie wrote:
Simple: You grab a key and sit in the drivers side of the car. You put the key in the ignition and turn it. Once the car is started, you put the car in gear and you drive.
1. You don't need a license to do this.
2. You don't need insurance.
3. You don't even need to own a car (you can borrow someone elses, better if they don't know you are borrowing it).
The moral is... You cannot stop someone from driving drunk. You can only punish them if they do and get caught. The key is punish them. Put them in prison. Creating more laws does nothing!!!
Just curious... In Germany do they institute capital punishment for DWI or what exactly do you mean by DONE?
Look In A Mirror

Oconto Falls, WI

#15 Nov 12, 2009
Cheese wrote:
Typical cheesehead
Take it easy with that cheesehead crap, dumbass. Look at a quote from another PP article: "A woman had her two sons, ages 2 and 4, in a car and an open bottle of rum in a diaper bag when she led police on a chase last week in western Hennepin County, police said Wednesday." Sure looks to me like Minnesota has its own share of DWI problems.
gwisahoax

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Nov 12, 2009
Let's say there was a car accident involving a drunk driver and a teenage driver that wandered across the center line while texting. Both survive, but who is in more trouble? The drunk driver that was on the correct side of the road or the teenager texting while driving?

“Ahhhh hee ahw”

Twin Cities

#17 Nov 12, 2009
Red Foreman wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you support drunk a.s.s.e.s and their right to drive around and kill people? I say after your 3rd offense, its death by crash test dummy.
She didn't kill anyone. Just pointing out that if you have the money you can always buy a car.

“Ahhhh hee ahw”

Twin Cities

#18 Nov 12, 2009
gwisahoax wrote:
Let's say there was a car accident involving a drunk driver and a teenage driver that wandered across the center line while texting. Both survive, but who is in more trouble? The drunk driver that was on the correct side of the road or the teenager texting while driving?
You are correct - no matter what the actual cause of a crash, the cops will always blame alcohol.
Gubbernator

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Nov 12, 2009
It was not that long ago that driving drunk in Wisconsin was a way of life.
The Leprechaun

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Nov 12, 2009
DUI convictions need to result in license revocation, and then...

For many years I have tried to get my legislator to present a bill providing for vehicle confiscation for driving without a license. No Luck. Hunt without a license they take your guns. Fish without a license they take your boat. Drive without a license - big deal. The DUI convictions don't keep people from driving. No one would lend a car to an unlicensed driver if they knew it would be confiscated if the driver was caught.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Ted Cruz Sex Scandal Confirmed by Washington Times (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 so you know 1
News Man accused of trying to meet underage girl for... (Nov '11) Nov '15 Ruppert 3
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Wondering 13
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Phil Late ist 12
who is Sterling Lehrke? I heard she's hot now. (Jan '15) Jan '15 lookin4hotchicks 1

Menomonie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menomonie Mortgages