Red Wing man, Elk Mound woman charged...

Red Wing man, Elk Mound woman charged in overdose death

There are 11 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 17, 2011, titled Red Wing man, Elk Mound woman charged in overdose death. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Two people have been charged in connection with last summer's drug-overdose death of a 22-year-old Eau Claire woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Annie

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 17, 2011
They didn't FORCE her to take drugs.
Get Real

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2 Mar 17, 2011
Homicide? Are you kidding me?!? It sounds like society was the winners on this one because I can guarentee that the deceased was not contributing in any way. So you give some moron some drugs and becasue she is an idiot and OD's on them you get charged. Since when is it a requirement that drug dealers have to give classes on how not to be an idiot when taking drugs?

The County Attorney's need to take this as Darwin's survival of the fittest. You can't fix stupid!
Rich U

Austin, TX

#4 Mar 17, 2011
Shame on You wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a way to express your opinion without being cruel. I hope you don't call yourself a Christian.
Nope. I think he calls himself Get Real.
LYNN A

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Mar 17, 2011
Get Real wrote:
Homicide? Are you kidding me?!? It sounds like society was the winners on this one because I can guarentee that the deceased was not contributing in any way. So you give some moron some drugs and becasue she is an idiot and OD's on them you get charged. Since when is it a requirement that drug dealers have to give classes on how not to be an idiot when taking drugs?
The County Attorney's need to take this as Darwin's survival of the fittest. You can't fix stupid!
It was his and her ILLEGAL activities, along with the deceaseds' that caused the death. If a death happens in the midst of a crime, especially a drug crime, then it is homicide, I believe.
Nicole steele

Superior, WI

#7 Mar 20, 2011
tired wrote:
Maybe you should look up his (Craig Harp)criminal record in WI and MN. He should be locked up forever. How many crimes does it take. Someone died. If they let him out he will just keep commiting crimes. And we the tax payers will continue to pay for his attorneys and he will continue to hurt people.
. You the tax payers don't pay for shit as far as attorneys go we his family do and the papers have it completely wrong cuz he never even gave Nicole those pills nor did he know what Ashley or her were doing. People make mistakes and if the judicial system maybe worked better and gave ppl chances maybe they wouldn't feel like criminal acts are the only way of life
Sara HARP

Superior, WI

#8 Mar 20, 2011
Alright check this out. all of you who think you know my brother by saying that he should be locked up forever, aka 'tired', grow up. just because his record says that he's made bad choices, doesn't mean he's a bad person. none of you know my brother nor will you ever no my brother. girl took a lethal dose of morphine ON HER OWN, OR with the help of ashley. Ashley was the one who supplied the pills to nicole and nicole shot them up ON HER OWN. yes, my brother may have been the supplier to ashley but there's some unseen circumstances behind that story where craig pretty much had to sell these pills. nevertheless, nicole did this to her damn self. my brother had NOTHING to do with her death and if he had known that something was wrong with Nicole, he would've gotten help for her. he is not a bad person. he's caring and thoughtful, and actually cares about human life.
And as a side note, if they're gunna try to put craig away for her death, then why are the cops not going after the bitch who supplied my father with the pills that he od'd on??????????
Whatever

Cumberland, WI

#9 Apr 6, 2011
Sara HARP wrote:
Alright check this out. all of you who think you know my brother by saying that he should be locked up forever, aka 'tired', grow up. just because his record says that he's made bad choices, doesn't mean he's a bad person. none of you know my brother nor will you ever no my brother. girl took a lethal dose of morphine ON HER OWN, OR with the help of ashley. Ashley was the one who supplied the pills to nicole and nicole shot them up ON HER OWN. yes, my brother may have been the supplier to ashley but there's some unseen circumstances behind that story where craig pretty much had to sell these pills. nevertheless, nicole did this to her damn self. my brother had NOTHING to do with her death and if he had known that something was wrong with Nicole, he would've gotten help for her. he is not a bad person. he's caring and thoughtful, and actually cares about human life.
And as a side note, if they're gunna try to put craig away for her death, then why are the cops not going after the **** who supplied my father with the pills that he od'd
on??????????
Whatever, Your whole family sounds messed up maybe you should all go for counciling- long and short there was death and the family (mourning) is looking for someone to be responsible for it, if it was you or your family they would feel the same way... Your brother needs to be rehabilitated and you need to quit making excuses for him and he needs to take responsiblity for his actions, he was part of this death like it or not!
Nicole

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Apr 10, 2011
Except for the fact the bitch didn't get the pills from Craig she got them from Ashley who got them from someone else. Craig was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Chelsea Hauschildt

Owatonna, MN

#11 Jul 28, 2011
To:WHATEVER...
You know NOTHING about our family OR the loss we have had to deal with OR the stuff going on right now! Who are you to judge ANYBODY? Have you never made a bad choice,been in the wrong place at the wrong time,done something you have regretted? Then SHUT YOUR MOUTH and DO NOT JUDGE OTHERS!

Your right,that family is looking for someone to blame-BLAME their daughter,she took the pills,NO ONE forced them down her throat,it was HER CHOICE!My son did NOT put them in her mouth and force her to swallow them!
wow

Eau Claire, WI

#12 Feb 16, 2013
there is so much to this night that will never be known. Nicci would be ashamed to see you all acting like animals. Honestly, grow up.
hgff666

Cicero, IL

#13 Oct 1, 2014
Update for the world where is Craig...back in jail only this time it only took him a matter of days to start transporting and selling this time..,.but hey at least he switched it up and instead of pills went for heroin and meth. His family should be so proud!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man accused of trying to meet underage girl for... (Nov '11) Nov '15 Ruppert 3
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Wondering 13
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Phil Late ist 12
News White Lake, Elcho hire school chief (Jun '08) Feb '15 Dissapointed 27
Debate: Gay Marriage - Spring Valley, WI (Jan '12) Jan '15 Brian_G 4
who is Sterling Lehrke? I heard she's hot now. (Jan '15) Jan '15 lookin4hotchicks 1
Who do you support for Dunn County Sheriff? (Jul '14) Jul '14 killroy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menomonie Mortgages