New pub will be Elk Mound's first tav...

New pub will be Elk Mound's first tavern in more than a century

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 11, 2009, titled New pub will be Elk Mound's first tavern in more than a century. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

It's been 131 years, according to historical accounts, since the village of Elk Mound had a tavern.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

BearManNorth

AOL

#1 Dec 12, 2009
Wow, that`s a long time for a town in Wisconsin to go without a bar. Why, most Wisconsin small towns are nothing but a bar! I`m supprized it was not a big attraction just because of THAT....LOL, I think it would make more money if it was a topless bar though. Ya know what I mean? Eggs and leggs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Ted Cruz Sex Scandal Confirmed by Washington Times Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump Mar '16 so you know 1
News Man accused of trying to meet underage girl for... (Nov '11) Nov '15 Ruppert 3
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Wondering 13
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Phil Late ist 12

Menomonie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menomonie Mortgages