God worships Sin City

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

God is doing everything possible for Sin City (Las Vegas). Gives them warm-sunny-pleasant weather while the rest of the country shivers!. God has also given Sin City untold wealth!. What more can a City ask for?. God has a deep, deep respect for Sin city's inhabients. I sometimes ask God, "Why don't you marry Sin City God?, you ought to since you love it so much!". God needs to have a little respect for those poor Africans starving to-death, they're human beings too Stupid-Stinking God!!!. Big Sin City gets to enjoy big-juicy steaks every day while those poor Africans have to eat leaf's!. SHAME ON YOU GOD YOU DEVIL!!!. Take you and your Sin City right straight to Hell God!. After all, this is where all Sinners belong. That Stupid Jesus is no different, He's a Sin City worshiper too!. In fact, Jesus puts Sin City far, far above even His own flesh and blood mother!!!. When Jesus returned to Heaven He left His own mother a sitting duck. Left Her the barren desert!. JESUS CHRIST DEPRIVED HIS OWN MOTHER!!!. Jesus sure ain't about to do that to His beloved Sin City, He showers blessings of Gold upon it, provides for it's every need!!!!!!!.
plaguein up

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

God worships Sin City wrote:
God is doing everything possible for Sin City (Las Vegas). Gives them warm-sunny-pleasant weather while the rest of the country shivers!. God has also given Sin City untold wealth!. What more can a City ask for?. God has a deep, deep respect for Sin city's inhabients. I sometimes ask God, "Why don't you marry Sin City God?, you ought to since you love it so much!". God needs to have a little respect for those poor Africans starving to-death, they're human beings too Stupid-Stinking God!!!. Big Sin City gets to enjoy big-juicy steaks every day while those poor Africans have to eat leaf's!. SHAME ON YOU GOD YOU DEVIL!!!. Take you and your Sin City right straight to Hell God!. After all, this is where all Sinners belong. That Stupid Jesus is no different, He's a Sin City worshiper too!. In fact, Jesus puts Sin City far, far above even His own flesh and blood mother!!!. When Jesus returned to Heaven He left His own mother a sitting duck. Left Her the barren desert!. JESUS CHRIST DEPRIVED HIS OWN MOTHER!!!. Jesus sure ain't about to do that to His beloved Sin City, He showers blessings of Gold upon it, provides for it's every need!!!!!!!.
haallahlouyah for some may see the truth amun rah
Gloria

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

God's judgement is slow but sure!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Menomonee Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Menomonee Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••