Fatal shooting brings 2013 city homic...

Fatal shooting brings 2013 city homicide tally to 106

There are 1 comment on the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal story from Jan 1, 2014, titled Fatal shooting brings 2013 city homicide tally to 106. In it, Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal reports that:

A fatal shooting on New Year's Eve and several nonfatal shootings Tuesday and Wednesday concluded a violent year in Milwaukee in which more people were killed by assailants than in any since 2005.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal.

CandyBSexy1-CBul ly

Madison, WI

#1 Jan 7, 2014
Unfortunately, one of my family members was a victim of an unwarranted homicide. My belief is, if you committ a homicide you are responsible for taking that life. Saying that you didn't mean to murder someone doesn't bring our loved ones back. We are in a microwave age where we want things in a hurry w/o earning it. My loved-one was murdered for clothing, jewelry, Iphone and other items. We have to live w/the fact that 4 ignorant men took CalyKris' life for the value of those material items, smh, smh. My plea to anyone that finds themselves contemplating crimes, pls think of how it'd affect your family if YOU are the victim!! Lower the death rate in 2014!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Barrett 11 hr Sid 1
Review: Camco Management Inc (Jun '08) Thu MariaRamos 49
Tom Barret Wed Sid 1
News Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett Shreds Sheriff Davi... Tue Truth is Best 4
Paul Ryan plan says Pay more get Less to.... Apr 24 Hillary Ryan Best... 3
Former President to Pen Book Apr 24 Sad 1
News Six Family Dollar stores to close Apr 23 Sad 1

Menomonee Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance