Some debate whether the shooting of t...

Some debate whether the shooting of two Milwaukee teens was self-defense

There are 11 comments on the WISN-TV story from Mar 13, 2014, titled Some debate whether the shooting of two Milwaukee teens was self-defense. In it, WISN-TV reports that:

The maintenance man who shot two teenagers is arrested and the aunt of a victim spoke to WISN 12 News, saying she does not think it was self-defense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISN-TV.

A Sound Mind and Body

New Berlin, WI

#1 Mar 14, 2014
Relatives of the 2 teens shot are now going to come out of the woodwork and tout the innocence of little darlings that PARTICIPATED IN BEATING AN OUTNUMBERED MAN WITH A BASEBALL BAT. This is an all-too-common reaction to young scoundrels getting what they deserve. Because of their youth, we should believe they were incapable of being anything other than angelic pillars of the community. WRONG!!! These scumbags decided to settle a dispute "street-style" and got "dealt with" at their own level - period. The media will exploit any angle of this story they discover in an attempt to garner ratings, so these testimonies will be broadcast and the gullible may actually begin to question the truth of the matter as a result.
Let me be blunt - this was a case of self defense - period. Had he not stopped the beating, the man - WHO WAS JUST DOING HIS JOB when these animals attacked him - may have been killed by the teens their relatives now refer to as "little angels".
I think he did society a favor by exterminating the 2 vermin - it's just a shame 1 got away!
Yeah

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Mar 18, 2014
Your mom should've just gotten an abortion.
Tim

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Mar 18, 2014
I think the parents of these juvies should be brought into this and charged with child neglect having raised such mongrels lacking any humanity and respect. I think the parents should be charge for loosing these three violent predators on society. Yes let them come forward and claim these two dead ones and one still living beast, all lacking any humanity. Give the maintenance man back his gun and give him a metal and tell him good job done.
jake from state farm

New Berlin, WI

#4 Mar 20, 2014
Yeah wrote:
Your mom should've just gotten an abortion.
Go suck a d**k - oh wait, you'd LIKE that, wouldn't you?
Gloria

Milwaukee, WI

#5 Mar 24, 2014
Why aren't the parents of these racist thugs not on trial?
Darwhoo

Milwaukee, WI

#6 Mar 27, 2014
Did they catch the one that got away? They should give the guy his gun back and tell him to finish the job next time.
Good Riddance

Owensboro, KY

#7 Mar 30, 2014
Good riddance to two little thugs. The maintenance man was released with charges dropped thank goodness. And to Annamarie Millers family, you "precious angel" was nothing but a piece of s h * t. The little slut was ONLY SEVENTEEN, yet had TWO bastard EBT sucking state funded brat kids by TWO different baby daddies. " Bright Future" my behind. You all are delusional AND most likely helped her to be the little bat wielding thug she WAS!!!!!! I'm sure her bastard kids will turn out the same. As for the other dead POS, good riddance to you too you waste of oxygen thug. They need to give the man that shot them a medal and a steak dinner. Too bad he did not get all three. This news story makes me soooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!
Liza

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 30, 2014
I know this sounds mean, but I am glad they are both dead personally. Too bad she had a chance to breed two illegitimate welfare drains on society who will in turn do the same thing. Well at least they can't breed anymore. Thank you God for small favors. That is all this useless demographic knows how to do anyway. Besides kill, rob, rape, lie, drink, and do crack. Anything but work and/or get an education.
Milwaukee Citizen

New Berlin, WI

#9 Apr 2, 2014
The DA's office just released a statement saying they WILL NOT be charging the maintenance man with any crimes. It's about time decent folks can fight back against these scumbags that try to victimize them.
Like any infestation, these worthless parasites need to be exterminated EN MASSE, and the new laws legalizing concealed carry will make the task faster & easier.
The good people of this city need to begin walking the streets in the worst areas in hopes of being targeted by these animals so they can retaliate with a vengeance against the thugs inhabiting them.
Let's turn the tables on these vermin and make them fear for their lives when they break the law!
Cathy

Milwaukee, WI

#10 Apr 3, 2014
Yes they need to give the guy his gun back even if they wont give him a metal and tell him to go finish the job. I think they said that there was a third cockroach involved that got away.
Dahmer sausage

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Aug 5, 2014
Oh my gosh! I could have had 'em in a barrel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Men Stand Up! - April 15 Meeting In Milwa... 11 hr asll 1
Farkas on Trump spying 11 hr coupdtat 1
Milwaukee Murders Wed jeremy 1
Paul Ryan plan says Pay more get Less to.... Mar 26 Fact 2
Gail Lalonde Milwaukee Wisconsin Mar 24 jeremy 13
News Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett Shreds Sheriff Davi... Mar 24 Always Outspoken 3
News Republicans press professors to spend more time... Mar 22 jeremy 1

Menomonee Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menomonee Falls Mortgages