Wauwatosa Abduction: Menomonee Falls teen accuses man of abduct...

Full story: Fox6
That's what police are trying to figure out as a 14-year-old girl from Menomonee Falls claims she was abducted by a man and taken to a Wauwatosa apartment. Full Story
hope i am wrong

Sussex, WI

#2 Mar 8, 2010
I hate to say it but something seems fishy here..I hope i'm wrong, but her story just doesnt seem right
MOTHER

Menomonee Falls, WI

#3 Mar 9, 2010
How dare you make those comment and put her name out there!! Neither of you two know what really happened!!!! Leave my daughter alone!! I will press charges if people continue to slander her!! I will be notifiy the police today that this is out here!!!
Laws

United States

#4 Mar 10, 2010
Ded,
How dare you put a minor's name out there that is involved in a pending case. Do you even know what kind of things her parents can do to you? My god not only have you done slander against a minor you have now put something that by state law she has a right to protect herself from being put out there for people to know what happened. I truely hope her parents go after you for what you have now done to this little girl. I do hope that you realize that the email or comment you left on here can and I'm sure will be traced back to you. Are you aware that they can trace where your message came from. That every computer sends out a code with it. They can trace it to its orginal domain. I truely hope this young lady's parents go after you for now causing her even more harm. To her parents I am truely sorry for what has happened. I would contact the police and have them start tracing where the message was sent from. People such as Ded should be punished also now for what they are also doing to your daughter. I would also go and talk to Fox 6 News about allowing that post to remain on the site. They are also guilty for allowing this to stay on the site so more people can see it. Shame to both. Once again I am sorry for everything she went through. I would suggest calling a lawyer to go after both parties on this.
MOTHER

Thiensville, WI

#5 Mar 11, 2010
Laws wrote:
Ded,
How dare you put a minor's name out there that is involved in a pending case. Do you even know what kind of things her parents can do to you? My god not only have you done slander against a minor you have now put something that by state law she has a right to protect herself from being put out there for people to know what happened. I truely hope her parents go after you for what you have now done to this little girl. I do hope that you realize that the email or comment you left on here can and I'm sure will be traced back to you. Are you aware that they can trace where your message came from. That every computer sends out a code with it. They can trace it to its orginal domain. I truely hope this young lady's parents go after you for now causing her even more harm. To her parents I am truely sorry for what has happened. I would contact the police and have them start tracing where the message was sent from. People such as Ded should be punished also now for what they are also doing to your daughter. I would also go and talk to Fox 6 News about allowing that post to remain on the site. They are also guilty for allowing this to stay on the site so more people can see it. Shame to both. Once again I am sorry for everything she went through. I would suggest calling a lawyer to go after both parties on this.
Thank you very much for your words! They mean alot!! I am doing what ever I can to do what is best for my daughter!! These people must have a issue with her and they are clueless!!
Auntie

Milwaukee, WI

#6 Mar 11, 2010
This one goes out to DED (which i see is now deleted but no worries I have plenty of copies)
1st off-to DED--KARMA is a wonderful thing-May you have the most intense pain inflicted on you or a family member of yours as you have inflicted on mine.
2nd to those of you that are in question or think things are fishy ----
Just imagine this happening to your loved one-
And ask yourself that question again
3rd and for most- I welcome and appreciate the girls that have stepped forward (on the fox 6 website) and helped made it known that this guy has not only attempted this once, twice but many more times..(I commend you for stepping up) He has been trying to entice young girls for along time.
Unfortunelty My family member was the one that was forced into this EVIL-Monster's Hands.
HE RUINED MANY LIVES and I pray to god the justice system makes him Suffer the same way my family member has..(rotten away in jail cell with bubba)
Not to mention this sick bastard is married and has children- May god Bless them..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 7 min Le Duped 679
Matt Pommer: Wisconsina s budget deficit grows 9 hr missym 1
Milwaukee Ald. Dudzik predicts 'a rape or a sho... Jan 25 USA Today 1
Review: Some Kinda Wonderful Floral (Jul '09) Jan 24 b_weallcanbe116 2
Menomonee Falls Music Selection (Sep '12) Jan 23 Musikologist 11
Milwaukee - An embarassing dump (Jan '07) Jan 22 Stayed to long 19
First Data Sam's Club Jan 17 Gasp 4
Menomonee Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Menomonee Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:24 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:24PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet