Davilia Wake

There are 8 comments on the Fox6 story from Jan 25, 2010, titled Davilia Wake. In it, Fox6 reports that:

A standout athlete with a promising future is remembered, after being killed in a car accident in Menomonee Falls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

lylian

United States

#1 Jan 26, 2010
I want to thank Jennifer Reyes and staff for the wonderful story they did on my girl Bethsida Davila. Every one was very happy. My husbend was her coach and miss her smile, every day he walk in the school is so sad not to see her beautiful "SMILE" Thank you so much you are great news. Lylian
My email :lylian@spanishjournal.com
lylian

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2010
Yes
Robert

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Jan 26, 2010
Thank you Fox6 news for covering allowing everyone who didnt know her to see just how special she is. We love and miss her here at Bay View! She was truely special!
Khateja

United States

#4 Jan 26, 2010
She will truely be missed. R.I.P Bethsaida Davila.
joel

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Jan 26, 2010
they was very close to me
pepper butterfield

Athens, GA

#6 Jan 27, 2010
rip u will be missed u r loved
Brianna

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Feb 2, 2010
i noe yur here still smilling down. everything is hard without chu nt around but i can tell yu one thing.. ytur gne now but i will never say goodbye cuz i noe tht i will seee yu againn .
i miss yu mamii. save me a cloud..!
antonio hersheys 2

Chicago, IL

#8 May 30, 2012
R.I.P bethsaida I remember when we were in walker middle school I didn't get to know u that well but u were a sweet girl God bless u from where ever u r in heaven

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to seduce my cousin (Jan '14) Jun 29 The Anti- Islamist 18
News Milwaukee Art Museum's embrace of condom portra... Jun 29 The Anti- Islamist 1
Congress votes today to have Obama exorcised Jun 22 Lrobby99 11
News Racial Profiling Dominates Keynote Address at 2... Jun 21 Oh No You Di-nt 1
The Olkwitz Family (Jan '06) Apr '15 anonymous but care 109
Menomonee Falls Music Selection (Sep '12) Jan '15 Musikologist 11
News Trade show exhibit company relocates to Brookfield (Jan '13) Dec '14 Calvin James 3
More from around the web

Menomonee Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Menomonee Falls Mortgages