Man Charged With Raping His Own Wife ...

Man Charged With Raping His Own Wife From The Time She Was 12-Years-Old

There are 40 comments on the Fox6 story from Mar 26, 2009, titled Man Charged With Raping His Own Wife From The Time She Was 12-Years-Old. In it, Fox6 reports that:

A Milwaukee man is accused of raping his wife over a span of 17 years. According to court documents, the Hmong man bought his wife from her parents when she was 12 and forced her into a Hmong marriage ceremony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dumbass

La Crosse, WI

#22 Sep 1, 2011
our people(hmong) should read the fine print when we moved over here. what about the white people.they wrote the damm laws, but they are the one breaking all the laws. dumbass
Kashmir

Milwaukee, WI

#23 Sep 2, 2011
hmong woman wrote:
She had a choice to say no at the wedding and .....
Damnation, not only are you a clueless suet, you're so blinded by your own backwards tribal customs you cannot possibly see anything rational. There is so much wrong with your post and your ideology, I'm thinking you should go back to the hell that is your country. You do not belong with civilized people.
JustSaying

Oconto, WI

#24 Oct 20, 2011
Getting married as young 12 was very common for the Hmong culture, but that's back in the old days and back in Laos. Here in America, the Hmong community has changed and there aren't anymore forced marriages as far as I know. People don't get married young anymore unless they chose to do so otherwise.

Yes I agree that ANYONE as young as 12 should NOT be forced into any marriage, heck no one should be forced into any marriage...but if she stayed with him for 17 years and had 6 children I'm sure she was happily married to him until one day she decided she wanted to be with someone else so she accused him of rape "17 years ago".
JustSaying

Oconto, WI

#25 Oct 20, 2011
reader wrote:
I disagree with what on the media about hmong man bought their wife from their parent in-law cause wedding is a wedding not a game each different nationality has it own culture. When it culture is done in between a couple it can be name husband and wife. When husband and wife it can not be call a raped
Not necessarily true. My sister was married very young and her husband forced himself on her every night and beat her when she refused. That's what you call rape in your own marriage. He got what he deserved...jail time. The difference in this story is that the lady waited 17 years and 6 children to accuse him of rape. My sister, not even half a year into their marriage.
JustSaying

Oconto, WI

#26 Oct 20, 2011
Cindy wrote:
"key words are "12 years old", "bought" and "forced" She basically didnt have a say. Something like that apparently is ok in their country, but not in the US so guess what, since your in our country, its not appropriate. I do agree his parents should be at fault to, but once again, this practice in their country seems to be ok "
ok..ok.. yes thats true but this marriage has lasted for 17 years... it now includes their childrens and both the communities.. and if it was soo wronged it wouldn't had last this LONG.. as i see it she wasn't getting what she wanted out of the marriage and file for divorice...yes thats explainable but when she wasn't happy with the result she accused him of RAPE.. how can someone do that, to someone whos cared and fathered her childrens for over 17 years?? and if this was her plan why couldnt she come out sooner when the beating accured and when the rapes accured?? there was bound to be times where she could of left or called the police but she didnt...she stuck with him... theres no evidence that he did this to her all 17 years... and really theres no evidence at all to take it to this extrem... so as i look at this, this is just a divorce that didnt go her way
Well said!
JustSaying

Oconto, WI

#27 Oct 20, 2011
Peter Yang wrote:
It is a law in America no one shouldn't married under 18 years of age,but some American already broke the law have sex under age and no one go to jail for 116 years as Tha Yeng Laos yet. Tha Yeng Lao will go to jail for 116 years of his married with his wife under age of 12. The hmong people culture not Tha Yeng the only one married understand age. If you are not happy for the justice of Tha Yeng will go jail 116 years by 2/16/2010 contect Hmon communityMilwaukee,Wisconsin
huh?
JustSaying

Oconto, WI

#28 Oct 20, 2011
Free Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Just want to point out that this ain't your country and your laws.
Sorry to say but not yours either.
may god bless us

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Dec 17, 2011
this is a culture issue. we have the right and freedom of religion. American doesn't follow it's law. culture and religion + American law = problem.
where is the bill of rights?
don't we have our right to perform our religion and culture with freedom?
god bless the Hmong.
Really123456789

Denver, CO

#30 Aug 7, 2012
Wow, was doing some research and I come across this piece of garbage. The amoung of ignorance on either side is astounding. To the idiots calling out if one is speaking English or not, hey, maybe you should learn it yourself first, before making yourself look like an uneducated red neck. Grammar is just a click away. To all the hmong justifying defending this. Yes, I agree there is more to the story than what is reported, that's the media for you (always bias). But there is no way of getting around the "under age" laws. But man, you guys are giving us hmong a bad name, like we aren't educated or something.
Really123456789

Denver, CO

#31 Aug 7, 2012
God this blog sucks, can't even make corrections.
Joe Jockblow

Milwaukee, WI

#32 Aug 8, 2012
Really123456789 wrote:
Wow, was doing some research and I come across this piece of garbage. The amoung of ignorance on either side is astounding. To the idiots calling out if one is speaking English or not, hey, maybe you should learn it yourself first, before making yourself look like an uneducated red neck. Grammar is just a click away. To all the hmong justifying defending this. Yes, I agree there is more to the story than what is reported, that's the media for you (always bias). But there is no way of getting around the "under age" laws. But man, you guys are giving us hmong a bad name, like we aren't educated or something.
You're right, this is nothing but a bunch of butt munching brain dead phucktards. I mess with these goofs d daily, form several different sources......Sometimes arguing with myself to get them fired up. ItÂ’s hilarious!
28yr old hmong lady

San Francisco, CA

#33 Feb 7, 2014
I agree, that this is the US and there are laws to follow, and that it was rape because she was 12 and got foreced to married BUT why did she wait 17yrs later to report it as rape? It wasn't like she was held against her will; this lady was living a normal marriage life where she went to work came home went to stores, doctor visit, parks, visit family members had assessed to phones, internet (a normal everyday life that any other married woman would live) and all of sudden pressing rape charges to her ex-husband AFTER filing for divorce). Lets be honest with ourselfs and say only what's RIGHT for this human being and not express ourselfs hating others religion, culture, group of people because we would be consider to be racist againt the hmong people now.
28yr old hmong lady

San Francisco, CA

#34 Feb 7, 2014
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to say but not yours either.
thank you!
Aaron Salmon

Kenosha, WI

#35 Feb 7, 2014
Erin Salmon IS PAYING 4 HER CRIMES FORMER AL-AMERICAN PARTY GIRL ERIN SALMON USED TO WORK AT THE POSH MILWAUKEE ATHLETIC CLUB GIVING ORDERS FIRING RECEPTIONISTS NOW SHE WORKS IN THE prison laundry cleaning scum's drawers ERIN SALMON 's last night as a freegirls was sept 5, 2012 she drank beers took shots at the landmark lanes it was her last night as a FREEGIRL a freegirls is a girl in her 20s who's free and drinkx in barz erin salmon threw her freedom liberty away erin's salmon's orfaces are searched guards say ''SPREAD YOUR BUTTOCKS and she complies open your mouth vagina 2 years ago ERIN SALMON had it all about to graduate great job now she's in prison the freegirls will party tonight they will not think of their imprisoned sister while the FREEGIRLS PARTY ERIN SALMON WIL BE LOCKED IN HER 6X8 CAGE POOPING IN PUBLIC MAKING LOVE WITH HER CRACK HO CELLMATE who likely will be a minority from a lower socio-economic background lesbian sex quite common in prison
hmong

Fresno, CA

#36 Feb 10, 2014
wa i think is the bitch has a new dick n just trying to push him away ... 6 kids ltr and he raps her is full bs !
Obama Lies

Milwaukee, WI

#37 Feb 11, 2014
What other people do in other countries whose culture is different is their business not ours. What happens in the USA is our business. In the USA one is allowed to file divorce. The woman is allowed to make up all the phony charges to embarrass the husband that she wants. This often makes her fellow women man haters feel better. Liberated woman these days is a coin word for slut these days. Often pampered until one day she gets a reality check and finds out that she lost it all.

This happened in another country so what is the big deal. Did you really expect another country to be the same as the USA. In Iran they execute women who complain about their husbands and they are not allowed to drive or work or be seen in many Muslim countries. Also they mutilate the women in those countries, since rape is a common thing in Muslim countries. They cut her vagina open so the rapist cannot have enjoyment. Then when she gets married they sew it back together.

In the USA it is not uncommon for a woman to holler rape when she gets the least bit upset. A simple snip an a lawyer will be right there to handle the case and take all the money of the man and maybe even leave the woman with a little bit. This makes the woman feel so good in liberated countries. Often the woman probably has another boy friend hiding in the bush. As for the man - what ever state he is living in he would do well to pick up stakes and move to the next one as soon as the woman mentions divorce. If she mentions it, she is thinking it; so why wait.

Many say this is what brought the Roman Empire to its knee-s and what also destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah - they may be right. Was it the liberated women or was it the self seeking lawyers or just outright selfishness.
Jordan

Milwaukee, WI

#38 Feb 13, 2014
6 kids - she was enjoying it and welfare to boot. Welfare must have run out. Is it any wonder they don't allow large families any more in this country and now they have to import them.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#39 Feb 13, 2014
windsavage wrote:
<quoted text>
OBVIOUSLY the pedophile/rapist will have his time in court to prove he's innocent. His parents aren't on trial, he is.
There's no pedophilia here, if the girl was past puberty then the clinical diagnosis of pedophilia is a non-starter. Even the bible doesn't prohibit sexual consent of persons past puberty.
Barbara

Denver, CO

#40 Apr 15, 2015
vang wrote:
I feel this is non of the police business. what we do is our business. i feel that your law of a woman calling the police and they come right away is not fair. they can lie that the husband try to kill them and the police come right away. but if the husband call that their wife is trying to kill them or beat them up the man still get arrested. that is a bunch of bs. what our hmong do is our culture and not the police business. what you do is your business and what we do is our business and how we handle our culture is our business. with your bs rules and law that's why all of the woman are killing the husband and dating you american and that is a bunch of bs law. the usa has a bs law. too much freedom for woman thats why there is no respect for each other.
If you don't like the USA laws go back where you come from we didn't ask you to come to America and don't like our laws
Not so

Saint Paul, MN

#41 Apr 15, 2015
vang wrote:
I feel this is non of the police business. what we do is our business. i feel that your law of a woman calling the police and they come right away is not fair. they can lie that the husband try to kill them and the police come right away. but if the husband call that their wife is trying to kill them or beat them up the man still get arrested. that is a bunch of bs. what our hmong do is our culture and not the police business. what you do is your business and what we do is our business and how we handle our culture is our business. with your bs rules and law that's why all of the woman are killing the husband and dating you american and that is a bunch of bs law. the usa has a bs law. too much freedom for woman thats why there is no respect for each other.
Well Vang, you see the female gender in the USA is considered the weaker sex. I mean females are smaller, weaker, slower, dumber, not as street smart, etc etc etc...

So USA law favors females, you need to understand that OR maybe move out of the USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Cabinet Mania of Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Mar '16) 4 hr lilkrissy1978 11
Human Trafficking Ring Exposed 5 hr Rat 4
News Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Indicted: 27 members of... (Jun '10) 5 hr Dude 61
News Sheriff allegedly berates Medical Examiner Dec 3 Darla 1
Cops under Investigation Dec 3 Cash 1
News Report: Kasich made good on his promise to not ... Dec 2 Paris 9
Hillary Beaten Nov 30 Paris 5

Menomonee Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance