Gay Marriages Begin in Wisconsin Afte...

Gay Marriages Begin in Wisconsin After Ruling

There are 500 comments on the EDGE story from Jun 6, 2014, titled Gay Marriages Begin in Wisconsin After Ruling. In it, EDGE reports that:

Rich Gillard, left, and Andrew Petroll kiss after their marriage ceremony at the Milwaukee County Courthouse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#369 Jul 3, 2014
Ss marrage is inferior to marriage. Always ever will be.

Ss couples deliberately deprive a child of a mother or father. Disgusting.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#370 Jul 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Ss marrage is inferior to marriage. Always ever will be.
Ss couples deliberately deprive a child of a mother or father. Disgusting.
How many marriages has your opinion prevented? Keep on bloviating, Hunty.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#371 Jul 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Ss marrage is inferior to marriage. Always ever will be.
Ss couples deliberately deprive a child of a mother or father. Disgusting.
Then don't engage in it.

Otherwise it's none of your damn busniess.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#372 Jul 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In a nutshell, YOU just exposed it.
I've never declared a 'right to marry' based on procreation. So you LIE about it, and call it hate.
You make the ludicrous claim that because a minority of hetero couples don't procreate, it eliminates the factor of children completely.
I simply note that a diverse gender couple union is natural, distinct and more complex than a duplicate gender couple. A vastly distinct relationship.
I additionally note that MOST OFTEN, a diverse gender couple bear human fruit. A duplicate gender couple NEVER DO! A bond between a man and a woman that homosexual couples will NEVER experience.
Either of those distinctions stand alone as valid, unique differences from every other relationship in society.
It is simply idiotic for a judge to declare that a piece of paper will equate those distinctions.
You've made this argument 1000 times, it is just not relevant to the issue. The relationship itself and how it functions within society is something that can and is being changed. The judge isn't even trying to equate (sic) those distinctions because they ARE NOT RELEVANT to a judge.

Or anything else.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#373 Jul 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
An idiotic claim.
However, unaddressed by the judge is the bottom line this creates: ss couples are inferior to marriage. Obviously not the same relationship.
You see that!
Guess why it was "unaddressed?"

LOL

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#374 Jul 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you afraid to admit that homosexuality is a sexual birth defect?
Why are you afraid to admit your mom would have aborted you had she known about your sexual birth defect?
Smile.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#375 Jul 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that orientation is primarily by birth.
However, responding to life in a healthy way requires honestly evaluating reality. The denial about homosexuality has led to falsely equating ss couples to marriage among other twists.
The idea that a shift such as this, that no culture in human history has ever embraced, will have 'no' affect is ludicrous.
All past cultures that didn't have gay marriage were destroyed.
Why take that chance?
:)

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#376 Jul 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In a nutshell, YOU just exposed it.
I've never declared a 'right to marry' based on procreation. So you LIE about it, and call it hate.
You make the ludicrous claim that because a minority of hetero couples don't procreate, it eliminates the factor of children completely.
Non issue.
You don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry.
KiMare wrote:
I simply note that a diverse gender couple union is natural, distinct and more complex than a duplicate gender couple. A vastly distinct relationship
I additionally note that MOST OFTEN, a diverse gender couple bear human fruit. A duplicate gender couple NEVER DO! A bond between a man and a woman that homosexual couples will NEVER experience.
You DON'T HAVE TO be able to procreate to marry, so that doesn't matter.
KiMare wrote:
Either of those distinctions stand alone as valid, unique differences from every other relationship in society.
It is simply idiotic for a judge to declare that a piece of paper will equate those distinctions.
Face it, you are just against gay marriage because of your homophobia.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#380 Jul 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Ss marrage is inferior to marriage. Always ever will be.
Ss couples deliberately deprive a child of a mother or father. Disgusting.
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

You babble on about gay couples not being able to have children, then attack them for denying those non-existent children of a mother or father.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#381 Jul 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Ss marrage is inferior to marriage. Always ever will be.
Ss couples deliberately deprive a child of a mother or father. Disgusting.
how was such a child born if it never had a mother and father?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#382 Jul 3, 2014
Strel wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess why it was "unaddressed?"
LOL
That's simple.

It doesn't fit the PC agenda.

Did you know the closer a fraud gets to the real thing the more obvious it is?

Smirk.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#383 Jul 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's simple.
It doesn't fit the PC agenda.
Ahh the PC agenda, of course. But which agenda? The one you spout from the World Congress of Families? Or the one spouted by the RCC? Or maybe the PC agenda of the TEA party? Perhaps the new one fromn the Presbyterian Church (and of course lets ignore religious freedom on that part).

So which PC agenda dear Hermie SmirkySmurf? Yours?, mine?, that lady down the street that adopts all the cats?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know the closer a fraud gets to the real thing the more obvious it is?
Smirk.
Yes.
You prove that axiom often.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#384 Jul 4, 2014
1. There was a 50% rise in sexual assault in the military last year. 14,000 men and 12,000 women. They believe the reports of sexual assault on males is vastly under estimated. No it was not a mistake to bar gays and women.
2. Ss marrage is vastly inferior to marriage. It is literally an oxymoron.
3. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. It should be illegal.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#385 Jul 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
1. There was a 50% rise in sexual assault in the military last year. 14,000 men and 12,000 women. They believe the reports of sexual assault on males is vastly under estimated. No it was not a mistake to bar gays and women.
So now you are equating marriage rights to rape?

LMAO
KiMare wrote:
2. Ss marrage is vastly inferior to marriage. It is literally an oxymoron.
In his ruling, District Judge John G. Heyburn II shredded the state's argument that a gay marriage ban was necessary from a biological standpoint because "traditional marriages contribute to a stable birth rate which, in turn, ensures the state's long-term economic stability." Heyburn pulled no punches in labeling that claim "disingenuous."

“….These arguments are not those of serious people. Though it seems almost unnecessary to explain, here are the reasons why. Even assuming the state has a legitimate interest in promoting procreation, the Court fails to see, and Defendant never explains, how the exclusion of same-sex couples from marriage has any effect whatsoever on procreation among heterosexual spouses. Excluding same-sex couples from marriage does not change the number of heterosexual couples who choose to get married, the number who choose to have children, or the number of children they have.[...] The state's attempts to connect the exclusion of same-sex couples from marriage to its interest in economic stability and in "ensuring humanity's continued existence" are at best illogical and even bewildering….”.
KiMare wrote:
3. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. It should be illegal.
What does that have to do with a woman marrying another woman just as your wife was allowed to do?

And if it's demeaning to you then stop doing it.

LMAO

Twirl on SmirkySmurf

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#386 Jul 4, 2014
Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.

A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#387 Jul 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
You are an idiot with no valid argument.

How's that hunt for a compelling governmental interest served by defining marriage as being between a man and a woman that would render such a restriction constitutional, and begin to imply that you were not an idiot going?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#388 Jul 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
1. There was a 50% rise in sexual assault in the military last year. 14,000 men and 12,000 women. They believe the reports of sexual assault on males is vastly under estimated. No it was not a mistake to bar gays and women.
2. Ss marrage is vastly inferior to marriage. It is literally an oxymoron.
Your mom thinks you are inferior, and would have aborted you if she had know about your defects.
She's told you that, hasn't she?
:)
KiMare wrote:
3. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. It should be illegal.
Oh, there's a plan, put people in jail to get them to stop having anal sex with each other.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#389 Jul 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.
A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.
What a bunch of BS.
Marriage is a legal contract.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#390 Jul 4, 2014
And still, in all these years, not one rational argument against gay marriage!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#391 Jul 4, 2014
Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.

A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot with no valid argument.
How's that hunt for a compelling governmental interest served by defining marriage as being between a man and a woman that would render such a restriction constitutional, and begin to imply that you were not an idiot going?
LOL, name calling is a valid argument???

Waving a manipulated, fraudulent piece of paper equates an inferior relationship???

Your marrage will always be looking up to marriage.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Compassionate Care Clinic 19 hr pee 1
News New Crowdfunding Campaign Says Polar Bears are ... Wed IB DaMann 1
Milwaukee's economic downturn Aug 25 Baroness 9
News Possible lion sighting on city's north side Aug 24 Lioness 9
cd techno Aug 23 JC 2
News South side gang shootings seem to be related (Mar '08) Aug 20 Bandit 55
News Mother's Day Shooting: Man charged in Mother's ... (May '10) Aug 20 Plevis 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menomonee Falls Mortgages