Walmart Neighboorhood Market approved...

Walmart Neighboorhood Market approved by Town of Waukesha Board

There are 1 comment on the Waukesha story from Oct 12, 2012, titled Walmart Neighboorhood Market approved by Town of Waukesha Board. In it, Waukesha reports that:

After getting a recommendation from the Planning Commission at a Joint Meeting with the Plan Commission and Town Board Thursday night, the Town Board unanimously approved the Walmart Neighborhood Market, W226 S1500 on Highway 164.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Waukesha.

michelle

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2012
That's great that they want to put that type of store there. What about the old buildings in down town Waukesha? Like the old Antique Store. On the corner of Bank&Barstow. I say that they should put a grocery store there. Make it more convent for people who take the CITY BUSES. OR for people who just live down town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Early Trauma, Depression, and the Need for Soci... 4 hr Humanspirit 1
News 'Dress-wearing' students must submit photos bef... 16 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 7
Review: Cabinet Mania of Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Mar '16) Mon dJessicaK 57
Germantown Music Thread (Nov '15) Sep 17 Musikologist 3
News Jury to soon get case of teen tried in Slender ... Sep 16 Slender 2
News Milwaukee airport manager fired Sep 16 Watching 1
Woman found dead in holding cell 6th Precint Sep 16 Kline 2

Menomonee Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menomonee Falls Mortgages