Johnson, Sensenbrenner, 2 Wisconsin l...

Johnson, Sensenbrenner, 2 Wisconsin legislators confirm they were targets of online threat

There are 8 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 13, 2011, titled Johnson, Sensenbrenner, 2 Wisconsin legislators confirm they were targets of online threat. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

One of Wisconsin's U.S. senators, a congressman and two Milwaukee-area legislators said Thursday that they're among the state officials targeted in an apparent online threat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

lol

Cornell, WI

#1 Jan 14, 2011
All BS . The lbs are for peace. The reich wing nuts are the ones who teaten and kill people. This is more reich wing propaganda. Professional liars.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 14, 2011
I don't care what party they're a part of, what the hell is wrong w/people??? Like they're not going to get caught? It just makes them look stupid & then people automatically assume all people in that group are the same.
lol

Cornell, WI

#3 Jan 16, 2011
the threats are always by the reich. many bible thumpers make threats. Thats because God and GOP is an oxymoron. Your can not be both good and evil. Your one or the other. You can not fear God and hate children. You fear God and be at war as the agressor.
I seered

Bemidji, MN

#4 Jan 16, 2011
lol wrote:
the threats are always by the reich. many bible thumpers make threats. Thats because God and GOP is an oxymoron. Your can not be both good and evil. Your one or the other. You can not fear God and hate children. You fear God and be at war as the agressor.
Open your eyes and repent fool, and you too can be saved.
lol

Cornell, WI

#6 Jan 16, 2011
I seered wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never followed a false prophet like a republican. I am secure.
lol

Cornell, WI

#7 Jan 16, 2011
I seered wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree open your eyes. You are not a lead dog your a follower. You always se the sam site and smell the same smell so your veiw never changes. You live it the dark places. Pull your head out of there and look at reality. Life is short . No Gop can or will see eternity. God knows better. It is not nice to fool mother nature. It is imposable to fool GOD. All the people that followed the false prophet King George W are doomed. Ask the Pope.
I seered

Bemidji, MN

#8 Jan 16, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>I have never followed a false prophet like a republican. I am secure.
Yea, I can tell.
PR and Proud

Milwaukee, WI

#9 Jan 16, 2011
"The source had been briefed on the threat but requested anonymity because the person was not authorized to release any information."

Are to believe this line of the story?

If these threats are legit, they're wrong... dead wrong. Violence doesn't win anything anymore. It hasn't since WWII. Vote them out of office for already breaking 95% of their campaign promises AND assigning lobbyists to office.

Walker has a security detail? I'm surprised he supports that particular Union.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Cabinet Mania of Milwaukee, Wisconsin 9 hr mariab51678 4
Enabler Hillary Jun 24 Go Blue Forever 4
Hillary Donors Arrested! ! ! Jun 24 Go Blue Forever 3
News Attorney General takes heat for missing Milwauk... Jun 21 Carrie 1
News Milwaukee Rising: Looking for the city's most u... Jun 20 Tom 2
Escape Room Jun 20 Rikchell 1
News 3 teens arrested after car break-ins, shots fir... Jun 13 Geovani 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menomonee Falls Mortgages