Store Manager: Family Dollar Store Ma...

Store Manager: Family Dollar Store Manager accused of attacking sus...

There are 62 comments on the Fox6 story from Jul 12, 2010, titled Store Manager: Family Dollar Store Manager accused of attacking sus.... In it, Fox6 reports that:

A Family Dollar store manager is arrested for assaulting a suspected shoplifter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
unknown

Marks, MS

#78 Oct 4, 2013
Question can you tell me what you think about a store manager thats upset about death in her family attacks a shopper there because she asked for the corporate number?
Aaron Salmon

Kenosha, WI

#79 Oct 7, 2013
THE PARTY'S OVER FOR ERIN SALMON--THE PARTY'S OVER FOR PARTY GIRL ERIN SALMON. ERIN SALMON USED TO PARTY WHILE A STUDENT AT UWM BUT THOSE DAYS ARE OVER. A COLLEGE GRADUATE WHO ONCE HAD A BRIGHT FUTURE, TODAY ERIN SALMON SITS IN PRISON WONDERING WHERE HER LIFE WENT WRONG. A NIGHT OF DRINKING AND DRUG USE LED ERIN SALMON TO DRIVE IMPAIRED AND CRITICALLY INJURE A POLICE OFFICER. ERIN SALMON NOW SITS IN PRISON WHILE OTHER GIRLS HER AGE DANCE AND PARTY IN MILWAUKEE. THREE YEARS AGO, TWO YEARS AGO, LAST YEAR ERIN SALMON WAS YOUNG A FREE, A DAUGHTER ANY PARENT WOULD BE PROUD TO HAVE. NOW SHE IS AN INMATE WITH A GRIM FUTURE. WHILE OTHER YOUNG WOMEN IN THEIR 20S PARTY, ERIN SALMON IS LOCKED UP IN A CAGE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Clinton story CNN won't talk about! Wed Another Rigged De... 23
Donald Trump for President Sep 26 The Truth 1
Hillary unfit Sep 26 Go Blue Forever 25
Do you someone scamming social security? (Apr '08) Sep 25 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 92
There's Black People In Wisconsin? (Jun '07) Sep 24 Torid 166
News Beer-battered fish defense unsuccessful in drun... (Feb '16) Sep 23 cynthia wonders 2
Hillary body count is GROWING!! Sep 22 Mr-Smilley 2

Menomonee Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menomonee Falls Mortgages