Store Manager: Family Dollar Store Ma...

Store Manager: Family Dollar Store Manager accused of attacking sus...

There are 62 comments on the Fox6 story from Jul 12, 2010, titled Store Manager: Family Dollar Store Manager accused of attacking sus.... In it, Fox6 reports that:

A Family Dollar store manager is arrested for assaulting a suspected shoplifter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

Ashley

Wisconsin Dells, WI

#56 Jul 16, 2010
I told you before, they are your's, and I want all the child support you owe me. See I can get sarcastic just like you, but I can say it in a language people can understand and read. Not this mumble jumble, uneducational crap that comes out of your mouth and unto the computer. Racism runs wild in the uneducated morons.
gmann

Flagstaff, AZ

#57 Jul 16, 2010
tiggers wrote:
know for a fact, managers are never to leave store and apprehend, what the hell is going on.....and stealing or not, you just don't go and take the law into your own hands and slice someone if that wwas the case. not worth it
manager's mentality is " here he comes to save the day(merchandise)a manager of a wal-mart store in phoenix chased a shoplifter(alleged) out to the parking lot, then the thief opened fire on him, and killing the manager for some stupid piece of electronic equipment! the managers want to protect their merchandise, and he paid for that foolish act, with his life! worth it? or not?
Ashley

Wisconsin Dells, WI

#58 Jul 16, 2010
Hey Giggety, maybe Freddy is part of the ghetto he keeps talking about. He wants to feel better than them, and he is ten times worse than any of them. What he doesn't realize that not all people who live there are criminals, but honest people, who are too poor to live anywhere alse. Freddy thinks that being white makes you automatically better than your black counterparts. Look at Mel Gibson, who is rich and famous, is in trouble for domestic violence against his daughter's mother, because he thinks he is much better than her, because she is Russian. Bigoty is in the rich and the poor and the ones who are in between rich and poor. There are times I want to throw his stupidity back in his face.
Giggety

Pleasanton, CA

#59 Jul 16, 2010
Ashley wrote:
Hey Giggety, maybe Freddy is part of the ghetto he keeps talking about. He wants to feel better than them, and he is ten times worse than any of them. What he doesn't realize that not all people who live there are criminals, but honest people, who are too poor to live anywhere alse. Freddy thinks that being white makes you automatically better than your black counterparts. Look at Mel Gibson, who is rich and famous, is in trouble for domestic violence against his daughter's mother, because he thinks he is much better than her, because she is Russian. Bigoty is in the rich and the poor and the ones who are in between rich and poor. There are times I want to throw his stupidity back in his face.
I'm with you! Fools like these love to hide behind the anonimity of the internet and spew whatever crap they feel like but wouldn't have the courage to say it to your face. Not everyone had the opportunity or the resources to live better than what they do now but are still hard working folk. Not all poor people, regardless of race or color, are criminals. Sure, there are a lot of them out there but it's not only black people. Racism is alive and well in America.

The conservative right masks their racism (look at what's happening to Obama) with the ideology that Obama's not "upholding the values of America" - what they refuse to see is all of what he's accomplished so far.

If you are a fan of the Daily Show with Jon Stewart, then you've seen the douhble standards of these fools and video proof of what they said when Bush was president and what they are saying now - two completely different things.

Sorry to get off topic here but I wanted to prove my point that racism is alive and well in America.

One last thing - blacks were loved in WWII and Vietnam because a black man (or woman) were ALWAYS friendlies - until they returned home. Damn shame!!!
M Smith

Milwaukee, WI

#60 Jul 16, 2010
I was workin the day this happend and he fu#%$d her arm up. he deserves to be in jail. just because they were shoplifting doesnt give ANYONE the right to cause harm to another person. we get about 15 shoplifters a day. should he go and cut everyone who comes through the door? i dont think so! he was out of order for what he did and im soooooooo happy i dont work there any more. and u can be sure im taking my ass to court if they need me cuz his ass needs to go down for what he did. if that was my brother of sister he cut like that i would be ready to kill his ass.
tiggers

United States

#62 Jul 17, 2010
Ashley wrote:
Tigger, you heard wrong. She said she did NOT take anything, and proved that to the manager before he cut her. Tigger get your facts straight. You are a brainless peon, just like Freddy and Sue.
it is on the police report that she admitted to theft
Ashley

Wisconsin Dells, WI

#64 Jul 17, 2010
First of all, Freddy, you should go back to school to learn to spell and proper grammar. It is extremely hard to to read your misspelled, unintelligentable mumble jumble that you post. My husband, who is white by the way, writes better than that. What grade did you finish in school, kindergarten? Do us all a favor, get off the computer, go back to school, and don't come back until you are a lot better educated. As stupid as you are, that might take several years.
SHOPLIFTER JUSTICE

United States

#65 Jul 17, 2010
Giggety wrote:
<quoted text>
Another loser...you wasn't shoplifting!!! Do you know how to read or did you not make it past the 3rd grade?
----ACTUALLY I ALSO READ BETWEEN THE LINES.... SO ACCORDING TO HER "TWO BESTEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WIDDDDE WORLD" HMMMM HHMMMM HMMM (CLEARS THROAT)...ACCOMPLICES/LOOKOUTS IN OTHER WORDS...OF COURSE SHE WASN'T STEALING ANYTHING.STOP BEING SO NAIVE, AND STOOPID.IF THERE IS EVER A VOTE I WILL VOTE TO HAVE THE RIGHT HAND CUT OFF OF ALL SHOPLIFTERS LIKE THEY DO IN OTHER COUNTRIES. IF WE HAD SUCH A LAW HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE U.S WOULD BE NICKNAMED LEFTY???
Ashley

Wisconsin Dells, WI

#66 Jul 17, 2010
Then Shoplifter Justice, do us all a favor, and move to one of those other countries. These other counties you speak of, also pay there workers diddly squat and many of there people live below the poverty line. Their governments suck big time. United States is suppose to be better than that. We are not suppose to act like a bunch of animals. Is it worth cutting someone up and putting them in the hospital worth the price of the lousy item she supposedly took she took from the store? Give me a break. There are ways to handle suspected shoplifters, and that is not it.
Anonymous

Pleasanton, CA

#67 Jul 19, 2010
freddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Blow me Giggity (which is how you are supposed to spell it)
you're a wannabe.
Giggity was taken you fool! I'm a wannabe what? A racist jackass like you? NOT!!!
Anonymous

Pleasanton, CA

#68 Jul 19, 2010
SHOPLIFTER JUSTICE wrote:
<quoted text>----ACTUALLY I ALSO READ BETWEEN THE LINES.... SO ACCORDING TO HER "TWO BESTEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WIDDDDE WORLD" HMMMM HHMMMM HMMM (CLEARS THROAT)...ACCOMPLICES/LOOKOUTS IN OTHER WORDS...OF COURSE SHE WASN'T STEALING ANYTHING.STOP BEING SO NAIVE, AND STOOPID.IF THERE IS EVER A VOTE I WILL VOTE TO HAVE THE RIGHT HAND CUT OFF OF ALL SHOPLIFTERS LIKE THEY DO IN OTHER COUNTRIES. IF WE HAD SUCH A LAW HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE U.S WOULD BE NICKNAMED LEFTY???
What an amateur - first, take your caps off. Second, who is naive here? Shoplifters should be arrested but I have problems with the whole racist crap - please don't be like freddy. I was cool with the naive part but to call me "stoopid" will just cause me to go after you as well. I don't want to do that but if you want to get nasty with me, I will be more than happy to oblige!
Anonymous

Pleasanton, CA

#69 Jul 19, 2010
And for the record, I am white and so is my wife. Not all white people are racist and some hate being branded as one. I think ALL criminals should be arrested and prosecuted but vigilante justice is wrong. IT IS NOT THE AMERICAN WAY...or the humane way. Of all the creatures that walk this earth, we are the most dangerous. Pathetic is the best way to describe some of you on this thread and if you have to question whether or not I'm talking about any of you, then I probably am!
Bruce V

Menomonee Falls, WI

#70 Jul 19, 2010
She was probably reaching into her purse for a weapon when the store owner defended himself with a box cutter.
Beth

Wisconsin Dells, WI

#71 Jul 19, 2010
And how would you know that, Bruce? Were you there? Did you see the contents of her purse? She could have been reachin in her purse for wallet,so she could pay for her items. You think that if she had some kind of weapon on her, she would have used it to defend herself against a lunatic of a store manager. The store manager did NOT follow proper procedure when it came to confronting a suspected shoplifter. Police should have been called before he confronted her, and then maybe escorting her to a backroom until police arrive. Whether she was innocent or guilty would have came out the proper way, and no one would have gotten hurt. Now he is in jail, with the possibility of going to prison, and the loss of his job, That store could lose business, because people don't want to shop at a store that they are afraid to go in.
tiggers

United States

#72 Jul 19, 2010
Beth wrote:
And how would you know that, Bruce? Were you there? Did you see the contents of her purse? She could have been reachin in her purse for wallet,so she could pay for her items. You think that if she had some kind of weapon on her, she would have used it to defend herself against a lunatic of a store manager. The store manager did NOT follow proper procedure when it came to confronting a suspected shoplifter. Police should have been called before he confronted her, and then maybe escorting her to a backroom until police arrive. Whether she was innocent or guilty would have came out the proper way, and no one would have gotten hurt. Now he is in jail, with the possibility of going to prison, and the loss of his job, That store could lose business, because people don't want to shop at a store that they are afraid to go in.
he has been out of jail since last wed. and is still employed at the family dollar
Beth

Wisconsin Dells, WI

#73 Jul 19, 2010
That sucks. I bet his business has gone down. I wouldn't want to shop there. The manager might come after me with a knife if he thought I was shoplifting. Does he still have charges pending against him from this incident?
Anonymous

Pleasanton, CA

#74 Jul 20, 2010
Beth wrote:
That sucks. I bet his business has gone down. I wouldn't want to shop there. The manager might come after me with a knife if he thought I was shoplifting. Does he still have charges pending against him from this incident?
Beth, maybe a lawsuit is in the works already - it shoudl be. Don't worry though, his karma will run over his dogma for this.
tiggers

United States

#75 Jul 20, 2010
Ashley wrote:
Tigger, you heard wrong. She said she did NOT take anything, and proved that to the manager before he cut her. Tigger get your facts straight. You are a brainless peon, just like Freddy and Sue.
brainless peon is what you call me but i am only trying to have an intelligent conversation with you. were you there to see this? she said , he said, unless you were right there i am having a hard time believing you actually know what u are talking about. also, check the police reports or call for yourself, she was cited for theft. i am in total agreement that he should not of left store. against policy. i hope he did not do this but i was not there. i do not feel you are a brainless peon and hopefully can shed some light on your statements
tiggers

United States

#76 Jul 20, 2010
Beth wrote:
That sucks. I bet his business has gone down. I wouldn't want to shop there. The manager might come after me with a knife if he thought I was shoplifting. Does he still have charges pending against him from this incident?
court date set but noone is hearing from the girl who was cut. is she taking legal action against the store and manager? noone knows. why is she or her lawyers not making a statement.
Anonymous

Yonkers, NY

#77 Jul 21, 2010
Hey!!! What happened Freddy? All of your posts are gone - it's like you never existed!!! One can hope...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Human Trafficking Ring Exposed 11 hr Darla 3
News Sheriff allegedly berates Medical Examiner Sat Darla 1
Cops under Investigation Sat Cash 1
News Report: Kasich made good on his promise to not ... Fri Paris 9
Hillary Beaten Nov 30 Paris 5
News Silver Alert: Milwaukee Police need your help Nov 30 CheapShot 2
News Battles to end poverty, inequality will falter ... Nov 30 kuda 2

Menomonee Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menomonee Falls Mortgages