asc

Marghita, Romania

#23 Dec 17, 2007
Damn, I'm from Romania and was just listening to a song of Lala with LLoyd Banks, "smile" i think it was, and all of a sudden and out of the blue I felt the urge to look her up on the internet because she seemed a pretty voice to me, and look she is dead! I've been having that song on my pc for a couple of years now and listening to that random playlist every now and then but never found particular interest in it before (when she lived apparently). I mean I mean I'm NEVER interested in artists, and hadn't known she died, isn't this shit WEIRD??? Call that a premonition, or maybe she had a message from wherever her soul is now!??? Anyone can explain this?
Permit

United States

#24 Dec 18, 2007
asc wrote:
Damn, I'm from Romania and was just listening to a song of Lala with LLoyd Banks, "smile" i think it was, and all of a sudden and out of the blue I felt the urge to look her up on the internet because she seemed a pretty voice to me, and look she is dead! I've been having that song on my pc for a couple of years now and listening to that random playlist every now and then but never found particular interest in it before (when she lived apparently). I mean I mean I'm NEVER interested in artists, and hadn't known she died, isn't this shit WEIRD??? Call that a premonition, or maybe she had a message from wherever her soul is now!??? Anyone can explain this?
No
MS2SEXY

Franklin, WI

#25 Dec 18, 2007
Barely wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot ... 55th and Lisbon in Milwaukee is such a GREAT place for YO YO YO to "produce" a useless R&B album to show off in the neighborhood that you have "arrived" Like YO YO YO I'z gonna be on the next MTV Raps like yo ... people are doing sh*t with thier lives in that neighborhood... perhaps you could actually visit the sh*thole neighborhood this happened in and THEN talk about "people doing well with thier lives ...."
FIRST OF ALL I JUST WANT TO SAY, U'SA HATER FOR SAYING THAT SHIT, IF YOUR FROM THE MIL, IT DON'T MATTER WHERE U AT IF U'R TRYING TO MAKE IT, YOU GOING DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SHINE AND THATS WHAT SHE DID. SO STOP TALKING SHIT CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!
Permit

Kenosha, WI

#26 Dec 18, 2007
MS2SEXY wrote:
<quoted text>
FIRST OF ALL I JUST WANT TO SAY, U'SA HATER FOR SAYING THAT SHIT, IF YOUR FROM THE MIL, IT DON'T MATTER WHERE U AT IF U'R TRYING TO MAKE IT, YOU GOING DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SHINE AND THATS WHAT SHE DID. SO STOP TALKING SHIT CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!
Do you attend MPS? Your handle of the English language is outstanding ...
LOSTALUV1

United States

#27 Dec 20, 2007
People say bad things about situation because of their unhappiness and disbelief in God. Judgement is done by God, not man. Stupid words can be replaced by Intelligent words. You'll learn to be careful in life because there will come a day when you will "Reap what you sow". LaLa is in a state of well being and has a greater chance of a better life. Which some won't be able to even say. To those who care "They talked about Jesus and may him suffer" all of that is a sign of hatred. Hatred is a sin. Let them talk! For those who choose not learn better, will never Know any better and is no better for or than anyone. Amirrah Airreal Brown, I pray for you. That you never blame God, that you get to know him and no matter what may come your way in life remember "NO LOAD IS TOO HEAVY, IT'S ALL IN THE WAY YOU CARRY IT!!!" Call on God (Jehovah) for his name is stronger than anything a human can do or say.
joshua neloms

Milwaukee, WI

#29 Dec 27, 2007
i didnt know coolaid but i new lala but i hope they both rest in peace
KELISHIA

Carriere, MS

#30 Dec 31, 2007
THE DEATH OF LALA WAS WRONG . WHO EVER DID IT THEY WERE HEARTLESS .
KELISHIA

Carriere, MS

#31 Dec 31, 2007
LALA WAS JUST MAKING HER MUSIC. AND IT SOUNDED SO GOOD BUT YALL KNOW. HOW HATERS KILL FOR FAME AND IT HURTS
cej

Milwaukee, WI

#32 Jan 3, 2008
Lala, we love you, we hold you dear and remember your legacy as a woman, an artist, and a true fighter. Milwaukee mourns you and the High School of the Arts does too.
kalyn chalmers

Milwaukee, WI

#33 Jan 8, 2008
lala brown u ment alot to me i really loved u like u where a person in my family i never new u an i wanted to no u but its ok cause i got yo back me yo sister an my sister also twista or lilwayne love u see u when i get there
Sheena

Country Club Hills, IL

#34 Jan 8, 2008
first of all half of you dont got shit to do but make stupid comments on anothers persons death (no offense to smart minded people)but half the shit you are saying is just wrong. what the fuck her death got to do with where she made her video. who gives a shit where she wants to make a video she didnt deserve that and whoever did was just as dum as you are and have no morels about theyself.
Permit

Kenosha, WI

#35 Jan 8, 2008
Sheena wrote:
first of all half of you dont got shit to do but make stupid comments on anothers persons death (no offense to smart minded people)but half the shit you are saying is just wrong. what the fuck her death got to do with where she made her video. who gives a shit where she wants to make a video she didnt deserve that and whoever did was just as dum as you are and have no morels about theyself.
I think we need to fully shut down MPS and save the taxpayers alot of money if this is what passes for education and English ...
Princess

Crystal Lake, IL

#36 Jan 10, 2008
WOW! Ppl never cease 2 amaze me. Here we r grieving at the lost of 2 beautiful young ppl and you fools are slinging insults at eachother? What does the area have 2 do with the fact that we have yet again lost another brother and sister 2 a useless act of unnecessary hate? Grow up ppl. Its time 4 us 2 figure out whether we r a problem or a solution.
david young dee morgan

Milwaukee, WI

#37 Jan 27, 2008
she was a nice young lady
Dana Goodman

Milwaukee, WI

#38 Feb 13, 2008
La La you were the best auntie ever.I love you so much.I pray for Amerria my cousin to stay alive.I know you are watching me from heavon. I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo much!
Chill

Milwaukee, WI

#39 Feb 20, 2008
I just think the police should do a better job finding these sick mothafuckas man. Its been 4 months. people coming forward they need to work on it, they caught the dudes that killed that white guy from miller in two days whats up.
Tiera Perry

Indianapolis, IN

#40 Feb 21, 2008
This was something would have never expeect to had happened i lost two frineds at once and it is a painful feeling i just want to say to Yolanda and Kool- Aid I love you both and you guys will always be remembered. Milwaukee is holding you guys down and no matter what you guys are loved sincerly love always Tiera.
I want to say you never know when that last day is going to come take life seriously and be all that you can be love always Ms. Perry
Tiera Perry

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Feb 21, 2008
The police definetly neeed to get on they job because no justice has been served and family and friends deserve to know something that shit will never sit right with me love you LALA and KOOL AID
WALLY C

Mukwonago, WI

#43 Jun 4, 2008
FIRST OF ALL TO THAT PUSSY "BARELY" YOU A LIL BITCH WHO DON'T KNOW SHIT, I BET YO ASS WON'T COME ROUND THESE PARTS CAUSE I'LL BEAT YOU ASS MYSELF DISRESPECTING MY HOMEGIRL, BUT ANYWAY what it do, it's ya boy wally c checkin in showin love for my homegirl lala we truly do miss her, i grew up in the house next door to her so we go way back, but turning tradgedy into triumph her un released music is available, hit me up on my myspace page @ www.myspace.com/wallyciz38 (AND CHECK OUT THE REMIX OF HER HIT GIVE EM WHAT THEY WANT) and let me know if you want a copy and i can give you the address to her parents home and they will send it to you asap. this not a gimmick trust that! all proceeds go to her daughter. so support the music if you can trust me it's hot to def and she had alot in store for the world. R.I.P. LALA AND KOOL AID
Permit

Mukwonago, WI

#44 Jun 4, 2008
WALLY C wrote:
FIRST OF ALL TO THAT PUSSY "BARELY" YOU A LIL BITCH WHO DON'T KNOW SHIT, I BET YO ASS WON'T COME ROUND THESE PARTS CAUSE I'LL BEAT YOU ASS MYSELF DISRESPECTING MY HOMEGIRL, BUT ANYWAY what it do, it's ya boy wally c checkin in showin love for my homegirl lala we truly do miss her, i grew up in the house next door to her so we go way back, but turning tradgedy into triumph her un released music is available, hit me up on my myspace page @ www.myspace.com/wallyciz38 (AND CHECK OUT THE REMIX OF HER HIT GIVE EM WHAT THEY WANT) and let me know if you want a copy and i can give you the address to her parents home and they will send it to you asap. this not a gimmick trust that! all proceeds go to her daughter. so support the music if you can trust me it's hot to def and she had alot in store for the world. R.I.P. LALA AND KOOL AID
Are there no schools in your area other than MPS? Just asking - "what it do"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milwaukee's economic downturn Fri Big Johnson 2
News Milwaukee Police Chief testifies at Christopher... Fri Bite me 4
Milwaukee - An embarassing dump (Jan '07) Fri Bite me 24
Athena Tennis Girl Censored After Feminist Hiss... Mar 25 Thoughts 2
News Don't Take Our Dues: Unions File Suit Against R... Mar 25 Bite me 2
News Appeal hearing begins for fired Milwaukee cop Mar 22 Dan in Milwaukee 1
Lie Before Sex Mar 22 Jake From State Farm 3
Menomonee Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web