Curious

Fox Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

I have been keeping up with the story regarding the sad and unfortunate death of these two young up and coming artist and producer. I have not seen any new updates or anything......Does anyone know what is going on? These two deserve justice.

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2007

tell her family i said i give my sympathy...much luv
channie

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2007

This is terrible. People are doing well with their lives and something like this happies. What a shame! I send out condolances to the family and the LaLa's daughter. Hang on baby, your mommy's watching over you from heaven.
rudie

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2007

my sincere condolences go out to both families. May God stengthen you all, take care of the little ones, and bring some closure to this cold case. God Bless You
srt

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2007

Judged:

May GOD forgive you and your hateful,awful and treacherous comments. To write such heinous statements is a travesty.
Barely wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot ... 55th and Lisbon in Milwaukee is such a GREAT place for YO YO YO to "produce" a useless R&B album to show off in the neighborhood that you have "arrived" Like YO YO YO I'z gonna be on the next MTV Raps like yo ... people are doing sh*t with thier lives in that neighborhood... perhaps you could actually visit the sh*thole neighborhood this happened in and THEN talk about "people doing well with thier lives ...."
Barely

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2007

Judged:

srt wrote:
May GOD forgive you and your hateful,awful and treacherous comments. To write such heinous statements is a travesty.
<quoted text>
No, actually the travesty is that producing some useless record is more important than getting an education and doing something productive with your life. The area where she was killed is full of thugs and low lifes that hold no value on life and if by me saying that somehow "offends" you - tough sh*t - grow up and face reality.
observin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2007

I think what they mean about your comments, Barely, is that...

Well, first of all you refer to her music as useless. That is just not true. One reason why people are so outraged by this is because they were touched by her work. I mean, the S.E.X. song is just the type of song that is needed to reach the ears of the people in the neighborhood that you call bad.

I think I read somewhere the La La Brown was shot five times. I don't care what neighborhood she was doing music in; she did deserve that.

Yes! We are upset that this has happened to two young beautiful minds coming out of that bad neighborhood. That's the way to do it. They were doing it the right way. And mind you, they were also talented.

And since when has making good music for people become non productive.

Your comments were off base!!!
observin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2007

Well, first of all you refer to her music as useless. That is just not true. One reason why people are so outraged by this is because they were touched by her work. I mean, the S.E.X. song is just the type of song that is needed to reach the ears of the people in the neighborhood that you call bad.

I think I read somewhere the La La Brown was shot five times. I don't care what neighborhood she was doing music in; she didn't deserve that.

Yes! We are upset that this has happened to two young beautiful minds coming out of that bad neighborhood. That's the way to do it. They were doing it the right way. And mind you, they were also talented.

SORRY! SORRY! LA LA MAY HAVE BEEN SHOT FIVE TIMES AND SHE DID NOT DESERVE THAT!!!

SORRY AGAIN!
Barely

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2007

Judged:

observin wrote:
I think I read somewhere the La La Brown was shot five times. I don't care what neighborhood she was doing music in; she didn't deserve that.
SORRY! SORRY! LA LA MAY HAVE BEEN SHOT FIVE TIMES AND SHE DID NOT DESERVE THAT!!!
SORRY AGAIN!
Yes, you are correct. She DID NOT DESERVE WHAT HAPPENED TO HER! The problem is observin - I was in this neighborhood AGAIN today and NOTHING has changed. There is nothing that would indicate that something violent and useless happened.
Deangela

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

im so sorry to hear about this R.I.P her song with lyfe inspired so many people even my little sister it made me think about mines and wish i didnt do what i did lol
Renee

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

We all kno 55th and Lisbon is a bad neighborhood, but I mean she wasn't a big star at the time of her demise and was tryin to make it. I mean everyone saw the video SEX and heard the song, it moved a lot of people, especially young girls. But she hadn't made it big enough to get her out the hood. AT LEAST SHE WAS TRYIN. It is hard when you come from the streets to get out of them. Getting an education is one way, earning a degree is how some can fulfill their career passion. But her's was music, so I think everyone should be respectful of her, not talk bad about her or her passion, and act mature. I think it is great that she was following her heart and striving for her passion, and I am sure she would have done great things if this didn't occur. I pray for her family, especially her daughter. As a struggling single mother I know what it is like to do good for yourself and better your kids life. That is why she pursued music, to leave these streets and get her daughter out of the hood. Because as was stated time after time Milwaukee is no good. RIP Yolanda "Lala" Rose Brown!
charvette

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2007

la-la we miss you
charvette

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2007

we all miss her
charvette

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2007

shes an very beautiful girl
cuzo

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2007

yea its true...SOME people aint doin sh*t wit their lives here in milwaukee, but that dont mean everyone! and i kno for a fact that lala was doin her thang n i kno she would have made it BIG...to bad the f***ers cut her chance short! to all my fam hurtin from this tragedy, we can overcome this...n to my cuz lala,rest in peace n ill see u later.
Barely wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot ... 55th and Lisbon in Milwaukee is such a GREAT place for YO YO YO to "produce" a useless R&B album to show off in the neighborhood that you have "arrived" Like YO YO YO I'z gonna be on the next MTV Raps like yo ... people are doing sh*t with thier lives in that neighborhood... perhaps you could actually visit the sh*thole neighborhood this happened in and THEN talk about "people doing well with thier lives ...."
Bossytori

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2007

Barely wrote:
YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE WORTH LIVING AND SHUT THE*** UP
Bossytori

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2007

KOOL-AID WAS A COOL DUDE AND HE WAS GOING SOMEWHERE AT A EARLY AGE. HE DIDN'T DESERVE WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM. WHO EVER DID THIS IT WAS VERY COWARD OF YOU. COWARD LOOK WHAT YOU DID. HOPE YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE.
MR PRODUCER

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

RIP ALL MUSICAINS YALONDA LA LA BROWN KOOL-AID DINO FORM HTOWN AND LAMAR FRANKLIN MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN HEAVEN SINGING
Chippy Hadomay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2007

Bossytori wrote:
<quoted text>YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE WORTH LIVING AND SHUT THE*** UP
Big man! Typical ... Big talk, NO action. blah, blah, blah ...
denequa

Hope Hull, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2007

sorry lala had 2 go out that way who ever killed her need to go out the same way she went out

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of73
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Menomonee Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Menomonee Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••