Milwaukee Drug Bust: 17 arrested duri...

Milwaukee Drug Bust: 17 arrested during drug house raid on Milw...

There are 14 comments on the Fox6 story from Mar 16, 2010, titled Milwaukee Drug Bust: 17 arrested during drug house raid on Milw.... In it, Fox6 reports that:

A raid involving state and federal agents of a drug ring on the south side of Milwaukee had neighbors ducking for cover.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

Anewday

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2010
Why was so litlle shown on the news about this bust. We have had a serious problem around this neighborhood for drugs for quite awhile. If it is allowed to keep going we will have another ghetto here where your afraid to walk out your door. It's almost there now. Please keep up the good work, we also have a lot of people who just want a nice house and safe enviorment to raise thier kids. They've moved here to gte out of the worse areas, and hope for better here.
Concerned Citizen

United States

#10 Mar 17, 2010
I agree. Why wasn't/isn't there more information regarding this whole thing? It seems like we were given a headline with no real information after that. Are we just supposed to pretend we never heard anything?
Dumb people

Milwaukee, WI

#11 Mar 17, 2010
Do you think that they will post more info when the investigation isn't over? Hang tight impatient people and go on with your life. Maybe do something.
OLD MAN

Franklin, WI

#12 Mar 26, 2010
DOES ANYONE OF THE 17 KNOW IF THEY WERE INVOLVED IN SANTERIA RITUALS FEB 26-FEB28? INVOLVING THE SACRIFICING OF YELLOW LAB PUPPIES?
OLD MAN

Franklin, WI

#13 Mar 27, 2010
17 people are making the best deal they can turning on each other telling ALL trying to get out of a prison sentence 10 two life...in a Federal prison,not a state runned boy scout camp,so does anyone know about the Santeria dog slaughter of feb 26-feb28 up in grafton?By the way when you come up for sentencing before the OLD MAN I told you so..so start talking you should be good at it by now!!!Quiet Observer...
dfjklshnf

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jan 3, 2011
1 was my uncle he got arrested in s.a because we were having a b-day for my grandma in C.C
QUEENsoFLY

United States

#15 Jun 28, 2011
dfjklshnf wrote:
1 was my uncle he got arrested in s.a because we were having a b-day for my grandma in C.C
haha!! He Got busted by the pos?!
I sure can make my self laugh!!! Tell ya unc if he need to b BITCHED around!!!
Milw Dude

Waukesha, WI

#16 Jul 2, 2011
They will be singing like canary's...turning on each other like rabid dogs....scum, everyone of them!
The neighborhood should have a block party and invite all the police and thank them for doing a "great" job. What a great way to get the police to continue to clean up your neighborhood.
Keep your eyes open and dial up the police when you see the drugies hanging in your hood. Keep active in protecting your neighborhood.
val88888

United States

#17 Sep 22, 2011
Concerned Citizen wrote:
I agree. Why wasn't/isn't there more information regarding this whole thing? It seems like we were given a headline with no real information after that. Are we just supposed to pretend we never heard anything?
they could noy puy much more becsause they got scam ny a snich he told them he was givining the wale n what he gave then was gold fish. N here they think they r going to do with thre gold fisj. They r wong start seeing how the for a ride of ther life.juu.
Mom and Dad

Waukesha, WI

#18 Sep 22, 2011
val88888 wrote:
<quoted text> they could noy puy much more becsause they got scam ny a snich he told them he was givining the wale n what he gave then was gold fish. N here they think they r going to do with thre gold fisj. They r wong start seeing how the for a ride of ther life.juu.
God! another product of the MPS System!
Katie

Milwaukee, WI

#19 Sep 22, 2011
Mom and Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Fair! I attended MPS and went on to graduate from UW-Milwaukee. Not all products of MPS are illiterate.
wat

Chicago, IL

#20 Oct 13, 2011
Mom and Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha love it.
DOGISGOD

Racine, WI

#21 Sep 13, 2013
OLD MAN wrote:
DOES ANYONE OF THE 17 KNOW IF THEY WERE INVOLVED IN SANTERIA RITUALS FEB 26-FEB28? INVOLVING THE SACRIFICING OF YELLOW LAB PUPPIES?
QUESTION???WHY DIDN'T YOU AND EVERYONE INVOLVED,REPORT THE SACRIFICE TO THE POLICE,IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT?? "GOD WILL JUDGE" ALL OF YOU AND THAT PRECIOUS LAB WILL BE RIGHT ALONGSIDE GOD THE FATHER UP IN HEAVEN.THIS WORLD IT BELONGS TO THE DEVIL AND ALL OF THE DEVIL'S MURDERING GANGBANGERS!He who lives by the sword,dies by the sword sayeth the lord!
GOD FORGIVE YOU ALL...AMEN
DOGISGOD

Racine, WI

#22 Sep 13, 2013
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven, give us this day our daily bread and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from all evil,Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans press professors to spend more time... 22 hr jeremy 1
News Cutler throws for 221 yards, Bears take advanta... (Sep '10) Tue BearsPhart 296
News Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett Shreds Sheriff Davi... Tue jeremy 2
News Milwaukee County Recognizes the Month of April ... Mar 19 jeremy 1
Gail Lalonde Milwaukee Wisconsin Mar 17 TheMilwaukeeRoad 11
Serious Flaw in Trumpcare Mar 15 jeremy 2
Paul Ryan plan says Pay more get Less to.... Mar 13 AARP opposesTrump... 1

Menomonee Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menomonee Falls Mortgages