Milwaukee man charged in Shorewood mu...

Milwaukee man charged in Shorewood murder

There are 2 comments on the Shorewood story from Jul 26, 2013, titled Milwaukee man charged in Shorewood murder. In it, Shorewood reports that:

Homer D. Washington, a 21-year-old Milwaukee man, has confessed to and been charged with the murder of Clarence W. Charles, who was found dead in his Shorewood apartment July 16. Homer is also charged with stealing Charles' 2002 Chevrolet Blazer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Shorewood.

Connie

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Aug 3, 2013
I'm so glad this person was caught and will pay for the violent crime he committed towards Wayne. Wayne did not deserve to die like this. Homer you know your story is twisted and you know Wayne would have never harm you, he's not violent. You took his kindness for weakness and you MURDER him! You took his phone so he couldn't get help. You didn't care about him, you only wanted to use him! You took his life, now the justice system will take yours!
ELO

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Mar 6, 2014
I knew Clarence and he was one of the most kindest people I ever met and it just hurt me to know that this beautiful soul had such a tragic ending to he life. I loved him and he was a gentle man who would never hurt anybody but he met a devil and the devil took away his life but not his beautiful memory and now that devil will have to sit there in prison and sit there and sit there and just think about what he did and everything he gets he'll deserve and then some.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Possible lion sighting on city's north side 16 hr GrowingLion 4
Milwaukee Sanctuary City War Zone 16 hr Thuggsville 3
Review: Ross Innovative Employment Solutions Ro... (Apr '14) 16 hr Chickmate 3
Washington Heights Youth Flag Football League 19 hr sdl1981 1
News Oshkosh residents troubled over possible KFC site (Feb '10) Jul 29 Chickee 15
News Milwaukee man shoots dog, mistaking it for repo... Jul 28 Mega Monster 3
News It's time to end the Milwaukee Bus System in Ge... Jul 27 kazrjz 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menomonee Falls Mortgages