Motorcycle crash in New Berlin injure...

Motorcycle crash in New Berlin injures Muskego man

There are 3 comments on the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal story from Aug 29, 2013, titled Motorcycle crash in New Berlin injures Muskego man. In it, Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal reports that:

A motorcyclist was flown by helicopter to Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa following a crash Thursday evening in New Berlin, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal.

Randall

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Sep 3, 2013
Another reason why the helmet law needs to come back.It will only save more lifes.I urge the legeslators to amend the law.
Phil

Oconomowoc, WI

#2 Sep 3, 2013
I disagree, I know I could have been killed on more than one occasion if I was wearing a helmet. Helmets can limit vision and sound.
John

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Being a doctor working in a er. I have seen a number of cases in which a severe head injury resulted in death.In your case you might consider yourself lucky.As for limiting vision and sound I have heard that one to many times.The fact still remains, it does not take much of a hit to the head and your gone.I wish you well,but where a helmet, it will be the law soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Milwaukee Child Abuse: Milwaukee child advocacy... (Dec '09) Sat Milwaukee 31
Gail Lalonde Milwaukee Wisconsin Feb 17 Dreamy Boy 9
News US life expectancy falls Feb 17 Latrina 47
News Coalition Calls on Mayor Barrett to Speed Up So... Feb 17 Milwaukee 1
News City Sues To Shut Down Properties Linked To Dru... Feb 17 Milwaukee 1
News 'Know Your Rights' is Survival Guide for Law En... Feb 14 Go Blue Forever 6
News WI Firefighter Arrested, Fire Station Searched ... Feb 14 Milwaukee 1

Menomonee Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menomonee Falls Mortgages