World Allergy Organization Announces ...

World Allergy Organization Announces 2014-2015 Board of Directors

There are 1 comment on the Customer Interaction Solutions story from Jan 3, 2014, titled World Allergy Organization Announces 2014-2015 Board of Directors. In it, Customer Interaction Solutions reports that:

Milwaukee, WI, USA January 03, 2014 The World Allergy Organization , an international alliance of 92 regional and national allergy, asthma, and immunology societies, today announced the Board of Directors that will serve the organization during the 2014-2015 term under the leadership of Lanny J. Rosenwasser, MD, President.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Customer Interaction Solutions.

Since: Jan 14

Lomé, Togo

#1 Jan 3, 2014
Hi,Good Day,
My name is Miss Cynthia Dion I saw your profile today at ( topix.com ) And was moved and become interested in you, I will like you to send me mail to my email address ([email protected]/o/m) So that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am,
I believed we can move from here?(Remember colour or distance does not matter but love matters alot in life). Reply me back with my email address ([email protected]/o/m)
Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours Miss Cynthia Dion,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Cabinet Mania of Milwaukee, Wisconsin 11 hr mariab51678 4
Enabler Hillary Jun 24 Go Blue Forever 4
Hillary Donors Arrested! ! ! Jun 24 Go Blue Forever 3
News Attorney General takes heat for missing Milwauk... Jun 21 Carrie 1
News Milwaukee Rising: Looking for the city's most u... Jun 20 Tom 2
Escape Room Jun 20 Rikchell 1
News 3 teens arrested after car break-ins, shots fir... Jun 13 Geovani 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menomonee Falls Mortgages