Police Chief Edward A. Flynn

Posted in the Menomonee Falls Forum

Sam Lowry

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Only irrational gun-grabbers would applaud some high-ranking stuffed shirt for refusing to do his job and being insolent to a US Senator. Had a member of a gun rights group, or a Police Chief not supporting gun control efforts behaved this way towards say Senators Feinstein, Boxer, Schumer, Lautenberge, etc. the Democrats there would have PILLORIED him. The people of Milwaukee should go to Federal District Court and obtain a WRIT OF MANDAMUS and force this stooge for the Obama Administration to do his job. People who fail a background check, if they are criminally-inclined, will then buy a gun from a street source, a relative, or get a straw-buyer to buy it from him. Others will buy them from the stock of thousands of weapons Eric Holder's BATFE has flooded the market with.

Strongly recommend this idiot read "Summary of Select Firearm Violence Prevention Strategies", authored by US Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice's Deputy Director Greg Ridgeway, a fellow stuffed shirt and fellow traveler of the gun-grabbers. The problem with the jack-booted thugs is that you've come to believe their own lies and think they alone are infallible. Just recently, two innocent women were wounded by trigger happy cops in California; not that long ago, 9 civilians were wounded by gunfire from NYPD cops; in Lakewood Colorado alone, a Lakewood PD Officer who shot to death by his own officers while in FULL UNIFORM; and don't forget that your ranks have more DREW PETERSONS AND CHRISTOPHER DORNERS than Cops like Flynn like to admit.

In the twentieth century alone, Chief Flynn, over 260 MILLION innocent people were murdered by governments and their police departments, military units or other political subdivisions of government. Do the freaking job you are paid to do, and have a nice day, A55 Whole.
New Business

Oak Lawn, IL

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Sam Lowry wrote:
Only irrational gun-grabbers would applaud some high-ranking stuffed shirt for refusing to do his job and being insolent to a US Senator. Had a member of a gun rights group, or a Police Chief not supporting gun control efforts behaved this way towards say Senators Feinstein, Boxer, Schumer, Lautenberge, etc. the Democrats there would have PILLORIED him. The people of Milwaukee should go to Federal District Court and obtain a WRIT OF MANDAMUS and force this stooge for the Obama Administration to do his job. People who fail a background check, if they are criminally-inclined, will then buy a gun from a street source, a relative, or get a straw-buyer to buy it from him. Others will buy them from the stock of thousands of weapons Eric Holder's BATFE has flooded the market with.
Strongly recommend this idiot read "Summary of Select Firearm Violence Prevention Strategies", authored by US Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice's Deputy Director Greg Ridgeway, a fellow stuffed shirt and fellow traveler of the gun-grabbers. The problem with the jack-booted thugs is that you've come to believe their own lies and think they alone are infallible. Just recently, two innocent women were wounded by trigger happy cops in California; not that long ago, 9 civilians were wounded by gunfire from NYPD cops; in Lakewood Colorado alone, a Lakewood PD Officer who shot to death by his own officers while in FULL UNIFORM; and don't forget that your ranks have more DREW PETERSONS AND CHRISTOPHER DORNERS than Cops like Flynn like to admit.
In the twentieth century alone, Chief Flynn, over 260 MILLION innocent people were murdered by governments and their police departments, military units or other political subdivisions of government. Do the freaking job you are paid to do, and have a nice day, A55 Whole.
This Police Chief should be embarrassed on how he conducted himself today with the way he acted at those hearings with a U.S. Senator. You citizens in Milwaukee should be ashamed of him. I can't believe that a Police Chief of a large city would want to fringe on our second amendment rights. He couldn't even answer the Senator on why he couldn't even go after the people who filed false applications yet he wants good citizens to have to register and thus possibly adding more false applications that he wouldn't even attempt to arrest and prosecute. Hopefully he won't be the Police Chief to much longer after the scene he displayed in front of the U.S. Senate and television audience. I personally am appalled at his lack of professionalism he showed me today. He ought to move to New York and become their Police Chief since he and the New York mayor think alike.
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Flynn=BOZO THE CLOWN.....just sayin!!
rudi unterthiner

Duncan, Canada

#4 Feb 28, 2013
i applaude the police chief straight and logical thoughts and it looks that the somewhat insolent attentiongrabber is lyndsay graham
Typical Liberal

Oak Lawn, IL

#5 Feb 28, 2013
rudi unterthiner wrote:
i applaude the police chief straight and logical thoughts and it looks that the somewhat insolent attentiongrabber is lyndsay graham
I guess when the Chief couldn't answer the Senator's question he was being straight and logical. Looks like he was dumfounded and didn't have an answer. Couldn't think on his feet. He needs to be better prepared before he opens up his mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Athena Tennis Girl Censored After Feminist Hiss... 20 hr Thoughts 2
News Milwaukee Police Chief testifies at Christopher... 23 hr Bite me 3
News Don't Take Our Dues: Unions File Suit Against R... 23 hr Bite me 2
News Appeal hearing begins for fired Milwaukee cop Mar 22 Dan in Milwaukee 1
Lie Before Sex Mar 22 Jake From State Farm 3
Music Mar 17 Clint Eastwood 9
Menomonee Falls Music Selection (Sep '12) Jan '15 Musikologist 11
Menomonee Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web