10 Companies Recall Fuel Gel For Fire...

10 Companies Recall Fuel Gel For Firepots

There are 8 comments on the minnesota.cbslocal.com story from Sep 1, 2011, titled 10 Companies Recall Fuel Gel For Firepots. In it, minnesota.cbslocal.com reports that:

Ten companies are recalling 2 million bottles and jugs of the gel fuel used in outdoor decorations known as firepots because of the risk of serious burns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at minnesota.cbslocal.com.

Since: Aug 09

Newark, NJ

#1 Sep 1, 2011
I guess the defective fuel is pro pain.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#2 Sep 1, 2011
Somehow it seems strange that fuel for starting fires is being recalled because it can burn things......

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#3 Sep 1, 2011
Thats what happens when you let civilians play with napalm.....

“ain't she sweet?”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 1, 2011
okimar wrote:
Thats what happens when you let civilians play with napalm.....
KA-BOOM!
Smartguy

Helenville, WI

#5 Sep 2, 2011
This is the dumbest recall i have ever seen. these fuels are for fire, and like The Princess said, strange that the government is recalling because it is starting fires from improper use. Like our state doesn't have enough issues put 3 MORE companies in distress. Utterly ridiculous.
Samantha Childs

Helenville, WI

#6 Sep 2, 2011
I can think of a lot of other items that should be recalled that people are hurt from from not using it correctly. Gas, Propane, Lighters, Candles, Ligher Fluid, Tiki Torches, Lawnmowers, Tools. I could go on and on. Lets do the math, they say over 2 million bottles are being recalled, 65 people hurt. That means millions are using it correctly. When will stupidity stop being rewarded? Gee, I wonder how many of those people were drunk when they used it? And I saw parents were letting their kids use it. But the manufacturers suffer from parental issues???????

“"Go to Jesus and turn left." ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 2, 2011
Still lookin' for some props myself... Trying to pay a few of you back as well Thenks in advance for your consideration...

“"Go to Jesus and turn left." ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Sep 2, 2011
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Somehow it seems strange that fuel for starting fires is being recalled because it can burn things......
Ironic Huh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Cabinet Mania of Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Mar '16) 14 hr julie d 67
Milwaukee out of control 17 hr L Dub 3
cavern electronics Oct 16 jumpinganaconda 1
Weinstein Oct 16 Packing 3
The Olkwitz Family (Jan '06) Oct 12 Amy 112
Milwaukee County worst place to live in nation Oct 11 Redlight 9
TM in Milwaukee Oct 10 Vita 3

Menomonee Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance