Girls, 12, accused in friend's stabbing

Girls, 12, accused in friend's stabbing

There are 24 comments on the WISN-TV story from Jun 2, 2014, titled Girls, 12, accused in friend's stabbing. In it, WISN-TV reports that:

Two 12-year-old girls inspired by Internet horror stories are accused of luring a girl of the same age into a wooded area near Milwaukee before stabbing the victim 19 times and leaving her to crawl to her own rescue over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISN-TV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rebecca

Waco, TX

#22 Jun 7, 2014
Bobby wrote:
You notice how fat the one chick is. She has Democrat parents who turned her into a turnip. Only Democrats could commit cold blooded murder like this and sleep at night. Just ask the Obamites.
Lowlife pig! I hope trash like you get taken off this earth and any off spring you might have or have produced!
Gaping Gary

Ashburn, VA

#23 Jun 7, 2014
I got a beejay from a guy dressed up as this Slender Man character last All Hallows Eve. I gave him a milkman creampie that his tonsils will never forget.
slenderman

Wilkes Barre, PA

#24 Jul 6, 2014
Hopefully they are left out by 18 and get back to work. They failed me.
racial diversion tactic

Hazleton, PA

#26 Aug 17, 2016
They are white, slenderman is white and the victim was white. See the pattern honkies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cavern electronics Oct 16 jumpinganaconda 1
Weinstein Oct 16 Packing 3
The Olkwitz Family (Jan '06) Oct 12 Amy 112
Milwaukee County worst place to live in nation Oct 11 Redlight 9
TM in Milwaukee Oct 10 Vita 3
News Medical examiners explain the trauma that comes... Oct 10 Terril 1
Milwaukee out of control Oct 10 Wackey 2

Menomonee Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance