Police Report Apparent Murder-Suicide...

Police Report Apparent Murder-Suicide In Wauwatosa

There are 107 comments on the WFRV-TV Green Bay story from Mar 10, 2008, titled Police Report Apparent Murder-Suicide In Wauwatosa. In it, WFRV-TV Green Bay reports that:

A woman was stabbed to death and a man died from apparently self-inflicted stab wounds at a home in the Milwaukee suburb of Wauwatosa. via WFRV-TV Green Bay

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFRV-TV Green Bay.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
North Ave

Milwaukee, WI

#101 Mar 2, 2010
wowwww wrote:
ok, i completely agree with EVERYTHING that SOS has said. I know its about a year later that the last comment was posted, but seriously? people are messed up if they HONESTLY believe that al didn't do shit...ummm do u know how many witnesses there were at painted parrot? and do u know that they ALL SAW THE SAME THING?! its not that hard to figure out. wow.
Are you some online retard that goes around dredging up years old posts just to add some asinine comment? This is a news forum numbskull, that's not news anymore. Go write a blog and pour out your heart there.
SOS

Milwaukee, WI

#102 May 2, 2010
Greg-
Thank you for your update. I am glad you and the kids are doing better. I miss Kathy and think of her often. Your children are in good hands with you.
WendyH

Brookfield, WI

#103 Aug 7, 2010
Greg wrote:
Tomorrow will be two years since the night of Kathy's death. It's likely no one will read this but I write in the event others may be wondering how Kathy's children are doing. I am thankful that two years of healing are behind them, although I understand that they will grieve throughout their lives in different ways and at different times. Individual and group therapy were critical during that first year, and some counseling still goes on today. They are both doing well socially, academically and in sports. Kathy is obviously talked about often in our home, sometimes with tears but also with smiles. Al is mentioned occasionally, sometimes fondly but usually with indifference or with anger, which the children must experience. Yet they are also taught that in time they must seek God's desire and power in forgiving Mr Al. My daughter has many loving women in her life to help with those things her Dad knows little about. My son is a hero to me, for there could have been more tragedy if he didn't remove himself and his sister from Kathy's house that night. So, after this relatively short amount of time, I can say that, although her death still SUCKS, those two wonderful children have and are healing. I miss Kathy, especially her laugh.
Greg - I have not seen you in years but accidentally came across Kathy's death at the end of last year and could not believe what I was reading. I am just at a loss for words. I am glad to read that the kids are doing ok. I know what it took for them to come into the world and I can only imagine the joy they brought to Kathy. It is very sad that her time with them was cut short. They both should be proud that they did the right thing on that day by coming to you. I have read all the posts on this blog and am wondering if it has remained a murder/suicide. People were saying the investigation was ongoing. Is it closed now? I hope things are going well for you and I know the kids are in good hands. Take care.
TGA

Milwaukee, WI

#104 Oct 19, 2010
Mojo I haven't the slightest idea who the hell you think you are. That is my mother you are talking about. How dare you criticize her of killing him. I was there when it happened, I heard everything, so don't you dare go making any assumptions when you have no idea what happened. Why didn't we call the police? Well I can sure as hell tell you if you were a 13 year old boy in that situation, you would be scared out of your mind too. We were too scared to go see what happened, so we went to my dads house and told him what happened
someone close

Oklahoma City, OK

#105 Sep 19, 2011
It's been awhile now , and I just wanted to browse through here. TGA, way to go bud! We all think of Kathy and you and your sister!
Alison

Menominee, MI

#106 Nov 17, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
You are all sick. Respect the dead and respect the family members left behind to read all your garbage. You all are immoral and need help yourselves. The truth is far from what you all are reporting. Please stop writing your own gossip about their lives. Family members ARE reading this...have a little respect for their loved ones and get a life.
Al was my uncle, and reading all of these awful things said really hurt. Every single one of us in our family was unbelievably shocked by the incident. He wasn't a violent man, although he and Kathy did have many problems when they were together. Their relationship was unhealthy for both of them, as seen in their deaths. I'm not taking sides on this, because I have no idea what actually happened. Both of the people who actually knew what happened have passed on, so I may never know. It has been such a hard thing to come to terms with in our family, and all the disrespect I have seen about Al makes me immensely glad that my grandparents haven't read such things. So many people look at Kathy as being the only victim, but what occurred has affected a ton of people from Kathy's children and ex-husband, to Al's relatives, myself included, and his friends. I just hope that one way or another this case is solved; it will give a feeling of resolution to us, whatever the outcome may be. I also would like for those who commented such rude and distasteful words to either person involved in this tragedy to realize that there are people who read these posts that are very close to him, and the things that some have said are very hurtful.
Old Friend Of Kathy

Rhinelander, WI

#107 May 25, 2014
I knew Kathy when she was a student at UW Eau Claire and was trying to locate her and just stumbled into all this in my internet search. Kathy was very sweet, we were friends, she was a lovely, gentle girl and I was very fond of her.

God bless Kathy's children and family, I am so sorry I found out about this just now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HArly Davidson layoffs Wed foomahz 1
Paul ryan Tue Deep 7
Review: Cabinet Mania of Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Mar '16) Tue gail 87
Woman found dead in holding cell 6th Precint Feb 18 Michael Oshkenieau 3
News Milwaukee's City Hall Echoes With Lead Contamin... Feb 18 Milwaukee 2
Milwaukee County worst place to live in nation (Jun '17) Feb 18 Milwaukee 14
Roseanne's Italian Restaurant on Booth and Clark? (Jun '09) Feb 15 Donna 36

Menomonee Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance