FOX 6's Nicole Koglin Biography

Full story: Fox6 7
I am the hometown girl here at FOX 6 and I couldn't be happier about it! I've been a member of the FOX6 Wakeup team since September of 2004. Full Story
Shay

Fond Du Lac, WI

#1 Sep 23, 2010
Nicole you really should consider the wedding video. It is priceless later in your marriage. We had one done and then added our anniversary footage to it. Now that all my children are older they have all asked to view it and it is actually pretty funny to view the changes in styles and also provides a window into who was there then and is not with us any longer. Photos are great but moving, talking, dancing people preserved forever is priceless. Best of luck on your wedding. Thanks for making us laugh in the mornings. Love the new show after the morning news-very entertaining.
AreYouKidding

Delavan, WI

#2 Sep 24, 2010
Are you kidding? Pass It On funds go to people who have horses? As if Nicole Coglin and her guffaw aren't annoying enough, now you're giving money to people who clearly don't need it if they can afford horses. Great, they helped in the aftermath of a tornado, but come on...bake them a pie or something. If they can maintain horses, again, they don't need a handout.
Priscilla Wren

Madison, WI

#3 Sep 24, 2010
I have been watching since we moved to Elkhorn in 2008. Your a day with Nicole on first day of Real Milkwauke with your stroller for the car was great. I can do you one better. We have a strollet with two car carriers that we use to walk our two cats. What we also have is a cat that walks on a leash. We have two cats and they are very spoil.
E Rodriguez

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Sep 27, 2010
Bears! I saw on TV that you are a fan. Excuses will be said all day. But the Bears are 3-0. Have a good day! Hoping they win next week at Giants. Packers need a running game. Buffalo getting a call?
brenda guardiola

United States

#5 Oct 1, 2010
Congrats& gooh luck on you wedding next week.
Marty

Hartford, WI

#6 Oct 4, 2010
When I wake up I need something that grabs my attention. Interesting stories and lively chat is great. With all the girls in my family I enjoy hearing them ramble on or get all perky with small talk. On TV its no secret that a lovely young lady like Nicole - young enough to be my daughter - is something any guy likes to wake up to when he flips on the tube (OK LCD now- things change). Nicole is one of those people who draws your interest. She reminds me of my daughter - anyones daughter for perkiness. Even when you see her with sometimes sleepy eyes - her well establish quirky facial contortions keep your attention. She is just plain neat and fun - professional and natural on screen for sure but without aires about her. She doesn't "wreak" of celebrity" - most guys I know and many of my daughters and nieces think she neat. I was happy for her hearing last week - on her "Milwaukee" show with Katrina Kravy - that she is getting married - What a hand full she will be - but her man is both lucky and I believe will also be challenged - she's a hoot. Also on that show I got what sounded to me like she is leaving TV6 - is this true? I hope not! For me and many area viewers who wake up early and need someone like her to start our days - there are only two faces whose smiles and personalities really make them - or at least ME - take notice and not mind the morning so much- Nicole and Michele McCormick on TV58. In this world a smile is worth more than anything; I know Nicole will be a beautiful bride - I also hope we see her again on TV6 and she is NOT leaving. Best of luck Nicole.
From a senior with 2 daughrers 5 sisters, 26 nieces 8 sister-in- laws and 23 ladies working for him. I need you to remind me this world ISN'T insane.
Gary Giller

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Mar 31, 2014
Niccole is 100% Phoney. Stick to the news....you'll never go national!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menomonee Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 30 min Your Ex 778
Matt Pommer: Wisconsina s budget deficit grows Thu Captain Yesterday 5
Milwaukee Ald. Dudzik predicts 'a rape or a sho... Jan 25 USA Today 1
Review: Some Kinda Wonderful Floral (Jul '09) Jan 24 b_weallcanbe116 2
Menomonee Falls Music Selection (Sep '12) Jan 23 Musikologist 11
Milwaukee - An embarassing dump (Jan '07) Jan 22 Stayed to long 19
First Data Sam's Club Jan 17 Gasp 4
Menomonee Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Menomonee Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:24 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:24PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet